First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LookingToHelp

United States

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Who are they and where at?
really

Lebanon, KY

#2 Mar 29, 2013
LookingToHelp wrote:
Who are they and where at?
Where do we start.
LookingToHelp

United States

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Names, locations, etc
sows-ear

Lebanon, KY

#4 Mar 29, 2013
LookingToHelp wrote:
Names, locations, etc
Shucks they are on every street corner in town. It is not rocket science, stand around sometime and watch.
true

United States

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Just maybe if the chief stayed out the county attorney's office he could see what's going on.
sows-ear

Martin, KY

#6 Mar 29, 2013
true wrote:
Just maybe if the chief stayed out the county attorney's office he could see what's going on.
Now that is something most people would not know. There are a number of topics concerning courthouse offices and those who work in them, so that means someone is making it their business to keep their nose involved and tattling. Grow up nobody cares.
HAHA

Winchester, KY

#7 Mar 30, 2013
LookingToHelp wrote:
Names, locations, etc
Did u really think ppl was just going to post a list of names and addresses for you? Wake up!
sows-ear

Martin, KY

#8 Mar 30, 2013
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Did u really think ppl was just going to post a list of names and addresses for you? Wake up!
Maybe they want to buy something. Sounds suspicious don't you think?
in town

Winchester, KY

#9 Mar 30, 2013
soper's has a bunch of pills
Wtf

Orange, VA

#10 Mar 31, 2013
Go knock on Tina Rings door. She can help ya out
laugh

Lebanon, KY

#11 Mar 31, 2013
Wtf wrote:
Go knock on Tina Rings door. She can help ya out
More ways then one.
business moved

Jackson, KY

#13 Apr 1, 2013
packed up and moved to robertson co.
Clean Robertson Countian

United States

#14 Apr 2, 2013
We will run you out
Heather

United States

#15 Apr 2, 2013
Ashley Dailey is a dealer, but is protected by our nasty sheriff, cause she b lows him and s crews him
Tired ofmisdirected anger

Warwick, MD

#16 Apr 3, 2013
I don't know why people care so damn much about drug dealers. A person who sells drugs is doing something illegal, but it is no worse then what liquor stores do legally on a daily basis. A drug head isn't hurting anyone, but their self. People can bitch and moan all they want to, but that's the truth. Not all drug heads are bad people. I did pills for 12 years and it didn't effect anyone but myself. I worked my ass off to have nothing but a buzz and it's a bad life, but it was my life to screw up. I can understand someone complaining that a drug head stole from them, but your gripe is that they are a thief, not a drug head. I never stole from anyone while I was getting high. I can also get someone being worried that someone messed up is going to hit them with their vehicle, but 9 times out of 10 wrecks due to DUI are alcohol related, and yet alcohol is legal. I have never wrecked while driving, whether I was under the influence of drugs or not. I don't do drugs anymore so I don't care how the law choices to enforce the law, but I think people should realize that it's not drug heads that are so horrible. It's thieves and drunks. I understand that a lot of drug heads are thieves, but I strongly believe that they would steal stuff even if they were sober. Some people just aren't happy with what they have and would rather take advantage of someone that works then to go out and work themselves. That's just life. So, before you bad mouth someone for doing drugs and showing them so much intolerance, think about what you are really mad at them for. Is it because they get high? Or is it because they steal, or because they are lazy? Because believe me, I know just as many thieves and lazy people that are sober, as I do that are drug heads.
opiateopine

Richmond, KY

#17 Apr 3, 2013
Tired ofmisdirected anger wrote:
I don't know why people care so damn much about drug dealers. A person who sells drugs is doing something illegal, but it is no worse then what liquor stores do legally on a daily basis. A drug head isn't hurting anyone, but their self. People can bitch and moan all they want to, but that's the truth. Not all drug heads are bad people. I did pills for 12 years and it didn't effect anyone but myself. I worked my ass off to have nothing but a buzz and it's a bad life, but it was my life to screw up. I can understand someone complaining that a drug head stole from them, but your gripe is that they are a thief, not a drug head. I never stole from anyone while I was getting high. I can also get someone being worried that someone messed up is going to hit them with their vehicle, but 9 times out of 10 wrecks due to DUI are alcohol related, and yet alcohol is legal. I have never wrecked while driving, whether I was under the influence of drugs or not. I don't do drugs anymore so I don't care how the law choices to enforce the law, but I think people should realize that it's not drug heads that are so horrible. It's thieves and drunks. I understand that a lot of drug heads are thieves, but I strongly believe that they would steal stuff even if they were sober. Some people just aren't happy with what they have and would rather take advantage of someone that works then to go out and work themselves. That's just life. So, before you bad mouth someone for doing drugs and showing them so much intolerance, think about what you are really mad at them for. Is it because they get high? Or is it because they steal, or because they are lazy? Because believe me, I know just as many thieves and lazy people that are sober, as I do that are drug heads.
You may be off pills, doubtful, but you are still messed up.
opiateopine

Richmond, KY

#18 Apr 3, 2013
People don't change that much. Pill dealers are engaged in illegal activity for personal gain. What each one gains varies. Some are drug users who support their habit with yours. Some are just drug sellers who gain money from your habit (this would include unprofessional doctors and pharmacists too). The drug users hurt themselves, they hurt their family, some are driven to commit crimes to support their habits. Some people disinhibit themselves with drugs to commit acts they lack the nerve to commit sober. They cause car accidents, work accidents, they may neglect their children to seek that drug reaction. They have caused business to seek a workforce elsewhere. They destroy their kidneys and their livers. If you think they only hurt themselves then you must not be one of the many who have lost a sister, brother, parent or child to their abuse.
Being a recovered addict, if you are, you should be ashamed of condoning drug abuse. You still need some help.
Tired ofmisdirected anger

Warwick, MD

#19 Apr 3, 2013
I never said that I condoned it. It is a horrible life. I don't care whether or not if you believe I am clean either. No I am not a recovered addict, I am a recovering addict. I hate what drugs did to my life, but all the same, it was my life. You talk about dealers sell drugs for personal gain, of course they do. It's no different than liquor stores, or stores selling cigarettes other then the fact that it is frowned upon because it's illegal. Either way it is people benefiting from your addiction. You say people get messed up to get up the nerve to commit crimes that they wouldn't have done so otherwise, but any drug addict I know only stole from people because they had a lack of drugs. That said, I think if they are willing to do it then, they would steal for any reason. Either you are ok with being a thief or not. Yes, people who do drugs have accidents, but so do people that are sober. You have no way of knowing that the drugs are the reason that that accident happened. Someone could have an accident and just so happen to be under the influence. Like I said, I did pills for a long time, but I never stole from anyone, never had an accident that hurt myself or anyone else. Whether it be vehicular or otherwise. Yes, some drug addicts neglect their kids, but so do people who don't do drugs. My dad and a couple of my moms boyfriends beat the hell out of me when I was growing up. They didn't do drugs. Maybe marijuana, but that would be the worst of it, and if you know anything at all about drugs you know that weed just makes you lazy. The truth of it is people use drugs as a scapegoat because they refuse to believe that there are just bad people out there. They don't have to be getting high to commit the other illegal behavior that they do. Yes, some bad people get high, but there are just as many people that commit crimes that don't get high. It's a stereotype. Once again, I in no way condone drug abuse, or even using drugs for that matter. It is a horrible way to live. You work your ass off to support your habit and that's about all you get accomplished. At the same time, that doesn't mean that I was out robbing little old ladies, beating kids, or committing any other crimes. I know how easy it is to get addicted to a substance when you are young and by the time you are smart enough to want to get clean, you are so addicted that your body won't let you quit. It's horrible. I am just saying, don't stereotype a person because they have an addiction. They could very well be a very good hearted person, that just made a mistake growing up that they are struggling with.
Ben Dover

Thornville, OH

#20 Apr 3, 2013
I am a recovering sex addict. I am just crazy about the stuff!
opiateopine

Richmond, KY

#21 Apr 3, 2013
No one said you were a bad person. Recovering instead of recovered indicates you know that addiction doesn't go away. It lies dormant waiting for you to lose control. Pill dealers gamble that you will. You are their host, they are parasites. The only way to do away with them is to make many more addicts into recovering addicts. They make it easy to get controlled substances that would not be readily available otherwise. Catch the pill dealer and prosecute them fully, setting examples and cease the plea deals they are getting routinely. Do the same for the drug abuser who repeatedly commits robbery, assault, abuse, and other crimes. If that does not deter the dealers and the predatory abusers, at least they are off the street longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Rose_NoHo 174,802
I've failed please forgive me 3 hr Not a wannabe slut 5
Election Fri Citizen 2
clinton riggs Fri ishly 1
anybody know Jerry Hatton? Thu curious 1
Where are you Chad Reynolds Apr 18 Sassy-cuffs 1
Susan Howard (Mar '17) Apr 15 Ryan 33

Barterville Jobs

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages