your an ex for a reason
do you get it

Jackson, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2013
dont know why you have to lie about him visiting or texting, think you got hit in the head with a beer bottle, what part of EX do you not understand.. he left you for me. got it? that makes me better, got it? he sleeps in my bed got it? you are a has been, got it? a used up old ex nothing more got it? you were left walked away from now get over it and quit lying, stalking, and playing make believe cause your not getting him back GOT IT?
sad

Lebanon, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2013
do you get it wrote:
dont know why you have to lie about him visiting or texting, think you got hit in the head with a beer bottle, what part of EX do you not understand.. he left you for me. got it? that makes me better, got it? he sleeps in my bed got it? you are a has been, got it? a used up old ex nothing more got it? you were left walked away from now get over it and quit lying, stalking, and playing make believe cause your not getting him back GOT IT?
This is sad! Do you have to be so hard on someone??
Hah

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2013
do you get it wrote:
You sound kinda insecure, hon. If you REALLY trusted your man you wouldnt have to be so snarky. Someone secure would just ignore the lies.
not so sure

Ripon, WI

#4 Feb 11, 2013
do you get it wrote:
you don't sound so sure. If you trusted your man you wouldn't feel the need to get on here and air you personal business. Let me give you some advice. Never think you have anybody right where you want them. When you start thinking that way you will more then likely lose them.
not so sure

Ripon, WI

#5 Feb 11, 2013
do you get it wrote:
also if he left her for you he will leave you for someone else. Everything he told her he is telling you and he will tell the next one everything he told you and told his ex.
GREER

Thornville, OH

#6 Feb 11, 2013
A hard dxxx ain't got no sense!
Oh no

Winchester, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2013
do you get it wrote:
your about stupid Got It
ignorance

United States

#8 Feb 11, 2013
What and who are you talking about?? You make no sense.
Amused

Streamwood, IL

#9 Feb 12, 2013
None of this makes any sense but some exes don't know how to let it go. They think of people as possessions. They think the person who no longer wants them belongs to them and they.go to great lengths to know every detail of that persons life. Everyone needs to let by gones be gone and move on.
just wait

Belvidere, IL

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Amused wrote:
None of this makes any sense but some exes don't know how to let it go. They think of people as possessions. They think the person who no longer wants them belongs to them and they.go to great lengths to know every detail of that persons life. Everyone needs to let by gones be gone and move on.
we will remind you of your comment when your in the same boat. We will see how amused you are then.
really

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Once they cheat they always cheat I know and he will do the same to you like the other person said he will do it to you so you might have to eat your words what goes around comes around got it!!!!
GREER

Thornville, OH

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Comes around..........is that a round the world?'
really

United States

#13 Feb 12, 2013
You must be a young chick need to learn the facts of LIFE!!! By the way my text's me every nite and always says I love you to me we also go out and eat he may go with others but like he says he'll always love ME!!!!!
just wait

Belvidere, IL

#15 Feb 12, 2013
really wrote:
You must be a young chick need to learn the facts of LIFE!!! By the way my text's me every nite and always says I love you to me we also go out and eat he may go with others but like he says he'll always love ME!!!!!
are you stupid you call that love?
Greer

Thornville, OH

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Luv!
really

United States

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Of course that's love cause we also make love!!!! We both will always be in love!!! You're not jealous are you cause we still make love I'm an x???
Stupid

Olive Hill, KY

#19 Feb 12, 2013
really wrote:
Ever heard of diseases? He really loves u doesn't he?
Vgee

Carol Stream, IL

#21 Feb 19, 2013
You should give up penis for lent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Big Dick 160,690
Mary Hollar 19 hr Old Friend 3
Millersburg Jukebox (Jun '12) Wed Fungail 24
Forest Hill / Millersburg Military Academy (Feb '16) Mar 21 AdamKY 4
savealot cigarette store Mar 20 just asking 1
what time does Frank Weaver's Country Store Ope... Mar 20 Johnstown flood 5
Mainstream deli Mar 19 Unknown 1

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages