Garrett Young Benefit

Since: Apr 09

Morehead, KY

#1 Jul 30, 2010
There is going to be a softball tournament to benefit Garrett Young, who was in a horrible motorcycle accident, the softball tournament will be held in Carlisle on Aug 21st. Entry fee is $150 per team if interested contact Bradley Trussell Mark Adams or Shari Workman. Please spread the word. The money will be put towards Garretts' medical bills! There is also going to be a bake sale tomorrow at the Integra Bank starting at 8:30. Donations are appreciated. Thanks for the prayers and concerns
I Heard

Clarksville, TN

#2 Jul 31, 2010
this is a terrible thing that happened to this boy. in hope he recovers well. what i want to say is that this town wanted to make sure he was punished for the thing he did to the teachers house but no one want to make sure some of the others were. guess because he wasnt from here and wasnt in the millionaire click he should pay. well garrett hope you dont hold that against all of us here in the little town with the big heart. i think its the least we can do for you but maybe we can put you in the paper in spotlight or put a crown on your head.
not giving a cent

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2010
I wish him all the best.But come on,he was speeding and risked other innocent peoples lifes,cause of ignorance!!!Have fundraisers for people that really deserves it.He caused what happened to him-his self.
Lesa

Little Valley, NY

#4 Mar 8, 2013
twinkle238 wrote:
There is going to be a softball tournament to benefit Garrett Young, who was in a horrible motorcycle accident, the softball tournament will be held in Carlisle on Aug 21st. Entry fee is $150 per team if interested contact Bradley Trussell Mark Adams or Shari Workman. Please spread the word. The money will be put towards Garretts' medical bills! There is also going to be a bake sale tomorrow at the Integra Bank starting at 8:30. Donations are appreciated. Thanks for the prayers and concerns
What ever became of Garrett Young? Did he recover from his accident?
A friend

Tucker, GA

#5 Mar 11, 2013
Yes. He recovered. He is doing good and is the father of a beautiful baby girl!:)
Concerned

United States

#6 Mar 11, 2013
A friend wrote:
Yes. He recovered. He is doing good and is the father of a beautiful baby girl!:)

Thank you for your reply. I am so thankful that he has recovered and is doing well. I remember him as a handsome young mam who had a big smile for everyone. May God continue to bless him thtough his life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Chalupa Batgirl 167,786
mark mattox Thu cause of death 2
any ladies in millersburg wanna have fun for mo... (Jan '15) Wed Allmee 2
What's to do in town Sep 19 kingkarma20 6
Ryan Lykins snitch narc informant Sep 19 Ryans Daddy 1
Looking for fun Sep 18 Sarah 13
Myers Station Road (Feb '11) Sep 18 Joseph 11

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages