makes u wonder
#1 Feb 21, 2013
billy jo and amy have been messing with nester and angel, they dont care if becky and krissi think they have been out to the blue barn and they have been dioing every mexican even the married ones like cyan they gotta make that pill money somehow
truth

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Thats the truth they wait at marathon at 12 to catch mexicans on there lunch breaks haha
friend

Paris, KY

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Well shows how much you know since they both have jobs in Paris and work dayshift eat poo and stfu
wondering

Kirkland, IL

#4 Feb 22, 2013
friend wrote:
Well shows how much you know since they both have jobs in Paris and work dayshift eat poo and stfu
well it must been on a weekend cause i seen there a few times
sexy slut

Owingsville, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2013
what all mexicans have thay deen doing out there
Becky and Krissi

Olive Hill, KY

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Nestor and anjel don't work in paris and another why is everyone trying to start trouble. We know where our man works. I guess whoever started this is mad because our man wouldn't give you the time of a day. Stop saying its someone eles when its not if you want to run your mouth on here say your name not someone eles..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr TrumpMan 149,598
joshua haddix (Apr '13) 2 hr Court 7
Why did Garrett's close? 15 hr Angel 10
Eric and amy 15 hr funny 2
Hot men (Aug '15) Sat Paris princess 11
Abortion Clinic in Carlisle Thu Skanky Sandy 1
Moorefield Music Thread (Nov '14) Jul 20 Lull 5

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages