OBAMAs Birth Certificate UpDate

Posted in the Barryville Forum

MAUDE

Lynbrook, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2012
The U.S. GOV.is looking into the 7 men who are listed on OBAMA birth certificate as his father becouse his mother can't remember who.DNA was taken from GEORGE SOROS and AL SHARPTON but the QUADROON said there is no visable likeness and has no ferther comment.
Watcher

New York, NY

#2 Feb 6, 2012
MAUDE wrote:
The U.S. GOV.is looking into the 7 men who are listed on OBAMA birth certificate as his father becouse his mother can't remember who.DNA was taken from GEORGE SOROS and AL SHARPTON but the QUADROON said there is no visable likeness and has no ferther comment.
I think that you are an uneducated racist idiot, you are just another case of why in-breeding should be outlawed.
MAUDE

Lynbrook, NY

#3 Feb 6, 2012
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you are an uneducated racist idiot, you are just another case of why in-breeding should be outlawed.
If in-breeding was outlawed there would thousands less to vote for that a==hole OBAMA
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#4 Aug 12, 2012
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a OBAMA fan, do you know what the name OBAMA stands for ill spell it out for you OBAMA===O-ne B-ig A-ss M-istake A-merica it's all in the spelling,read it and weep.
Watcher

New York, NY

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Get an education Maude your brain is showing. Although this might be a tough read for you but try Dr.Seuss to begin with. Racist idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cantwell's (Jan '09) Oct 18 Tom Purcell 49
green meadows (Jul '12) Jun '14 Bobs G 5
Six Bank of America branches in Sullivan County... (Apr '14) Apr '14 pooo 1
Camp Mohaph or Camp Mowhaph (Jul '07) Apr '14 gary edles 25
Paul Novak sentenced to life in prison (Feb '14) Feb '14 on the jury 1
Genealogy Query - MAHONEY (Nov '13) Nov '13 mexican tomas deely 1
adoption searching for information Kevin Michae... (Nov '13) Nov '13 lisakae 1

Barryville News Video

Barryville Dating
Find my Match