Reader asks: Will Meijer milk soon ha...

Reader asks: Will Meijer milk soon have that Bareman's Dairy taste?

There are 3 comments on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Apr 2, 2012, titled Reader asks: Will Meijer milk soon have that Bareman's Dairy taste?. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

"I would like to know if Meijer plans on making changes to the milk 'formula'," she wrote in her email.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 22, 2012
If Meijer isn't going to change the farmers providing milk from the ones Bareman's had -- what happens to the farmers who have been producing milk for the Evart Dean Foods Dairy?
What is happening to the employees who have been at the Evart Dean Foods Dairy for many years, many of them since high school?
nightcrawler

Evart, MI

#2 Aug 1, 2012
sounds like the dairy in evart will be closed by the end of the year
rusty

Mount Pleasant, MI

#3 Oct 3, 2012
?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barryton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny Blodgett Nov '16 Please help 1
Review: Main Street Cable & Satellite (Aug '15) Jul '16 George 5
News Michigan Star Clipper Dinner train makes last run (Jan '09) Jul '16 Keith 5
News And, you shall know her as Deb Muchmore (Nov '07) Jun '16 vanzelsconsulting 3
Fish Gallery Hobbies (May '16) May '16 r-e-d-a-c-t-e-d 2
News 5 commercial fishing boats to dock in Manistee (May '07) Apr '16 tribalfisher82 177
brittany denslow would u hit it? (Jun '11) Sep '15 Marvin 15 4

Barryton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barryton Mortgages