This is just for me and you! (FOR REA...

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#161 Sep 30, 2009
Michelle don't worry yourself about that. Would I love to date you? Definitely! But guess what babe there's no hurry for me I promise you. Take the time you need, lets continue to get to know each other. I'm happy getting to know you right now.
But just think during the time about a few things. Take all the time you need to, thinking about them. Here they are, you miss my voice when we're a part, I can hear in your voice you get excited to talk with me, look how we both make each other feel better about ourselves, look how we already in a sense feel like we know each other, look how we make each other laugh, look how we are understanding of each other, look how close we're already getting, and even Kayla says she has a good feeling about it. These elements are hard to find, trust me the things I've been through have shown me that.
I want you to think about all those things for however long you need. Don't make a decision today, tomorrow, but when you are ready. I will be here for you no matter what you say as well and no matter how long you need.
3 months is not enough time to get over someone, it took me a year to get over katie. And if you need that amount of time, you can count on one thing, I will always be here for you babe.
You are my dollipop and you always will be.
Elizabeth Swann wrote:
<quoted text>Well thank you, I really do appreciate all that you say. I know that you feel it will work out for the best, I just dont want you getting your hopes way up, just in case. Well, this guy really really likes me. I like him, but just as friends I think. At least right now. To be honest, Im kind of having trouble with deciding if I wanna date anyone right now, you know, I was engaged only like 3 months ago. Ive been through alot, and know you understand.
Will Turner

Cincinnati, OH

#162 Sep 30, 2009
I'm going to write a part two with a twist to it hun. It'll be funny too. I can't wait to hear your voice again.
Elizabeth Swann wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I loved it. Kayla read it already, she thought it was really funny. She isnt here right now, shes teaching dance.
Will Turner

Cincinnati, OH

#163 Sep 30, 2009
"You'll sit alone forever if you wait for the right time, what're you hoping for? I'm here right now i'm ready holding on tight, don't give away the end on thing that stays mine."
Elizabeth Swann wrote:
Hey Matt I checked out the song, I loved it. Its a really good song.
Will Turner

Cincinnati, OH

#164 Sep 30, 2009
I am always here for you no matter what, and you never need to ever feel rushed or hurried with me. A person you date should be your best friend, and I can see us becoming just that the way things are.
Elizabeth Swann wrote:
<quoted text>Well thank you, I really do appreciate all that you say. I know that you feel it will work out for the best, I just dont want you getting your hopes way up, just in case. Well, this guy really really likes me. I like him, but just as friends I think. At least right now. To be honest, Im kind of having trouble with deciding if I wanna date anyone right now, you know, I was engaged only like 3 months ago. Ive been through alot, and know you understand.
Will Turner

United States

#165 Sep 30, 2009
Of course I understand! No one will care about you genuinely and be understanding like I am. I am confident in that or I wouldn't put myself out there. One step at a time slowly but surely
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#166 Sep 30, 2009
I'm so sorry I bugged you when you're not feeling well...I feel awful about that. I hope you feel better tomorrow. And I'm planning on having the song ready Fri night or Sat. I miss you babe.
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#167 Oct 1, 2009
Good morning beautiful :) I hope you are feeling better, been concerned about you. Hope to hear from you soon, babe.
Elizabeth Swann

United States

#168 Oct 1, 2009
Will Turner wrote:
I'm so sorry I bugged you when you're not feeling well...I feel awful about that. I hope you feel better tomorrow. And I'm planning on having the song ready Fri night or Sat. I miss you babe.
No, you didnt bug me! I was the one that asked to talk to you. I got sick and had to let you go. Im feeling alot better today, though! Cant wait to hear the song!:)

Missed you too.
Elizabeth Swann

United States

#169 Oct 1, 2009
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Michelle don't worry yourself about that. Would I love to date you? Definitely! But guess what babe there's no hurry for me I promise you. Take the time you need, lets continue to get to know each other. I'm happy getting to know you right now.
But just think during the time about a few things. Take all the time you need to, thinking about them. Here they are, you miss my voice when we're a part, I can hear in your voice you get excited to talk with me, look how we both make each other feel better about ourselves, look how we already in a sense feel like we know each other, look how we make each other laugh, look how we are understanding of each other, look how close we're already getting, and even Kayla says she has a good feeling about it. These elements are hard to find, trust me the things I've been through have shown me that.
I want you to think about all those things for however long you need. Don't make a decision today, tomorrow, but when you are ready. I will be here for you no matter what you say as well and no matter how long you need.
3 months is not enough time to get over someone, it took me a year to get over katie. And if you need that amount of time, you can count on one thing, I will always be here for you babe.
You are my dollipop and you always will be.
<quoted text>
I defenitle will think about it, hun, I just dont want you focused on just me. You know, go out with other people and have a good time! Im sure there are alot of nice women up there that really like you. It could work out, it couldnt, thats something you cant tell this early on. I would like it to, but you never know. Yeah, I mean, Im defenitley not over what happened yet. That was someone that I really loved and cared about, and Im defenitley not over it. And Im really glad you understand.
Elizabeth Swann

United States

#170 Oct 1, 2009
Will Turner wrote:
I am always here for you no matter what, and you never need to ever feel rushed or hurried with me. A person you date should be your best friend, and I can see us becoming just that the way things are.
<quoted text>
No matter what happens, we will ALWAYS be friends, Ive no doubt about that.
Elizabeth Swann

United States

#171 Oct 1, 2009
Will Turner wrote:
"You'll sit alone forever if you wait for the right time, what're you hoping for? I'm here right now i'm ready holding on tight, don't give away the end on thing that stays mine."
<quoted text>
I loved that song, it was really pretty.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#172 Oct 1, 2009
:) i'm happy about that I know that for sure and yes it's too early, no it's not impossible, and yes i'm enjoying every day in life. One step at a time.
Elizabeth Swann wrote:
<quoted text>I defenitle will think about it, hun, I just dont want you focused on just me. You know, go out with other people and have a good time! Im sure there are alot of nice women up there that really like you. It could work out, it couldnt, thats something you cant tell this early on. I would like it to, but you never know. Yeah, I mean, Im defenitley not over what happened yet. That was someone that I really loved and cared about, and Im defenitley not over it. And Im really glad you understand.
Will Turner

Cincinnati, OH

#173 Oct 1, 2009
I love that we can share music with each other, that's something I really love and is a passion to me. i don't talk much about that on the forums. I think it'll sound pretty good now when I play it but I want to fine tune tonight. Ttyl
Elizabeth Swann wrote:
<quoted text>I loved that song, it was really pretty.
Will Turner

Cincinnati, OH

#174 Oct 1, 2009
If your still on I'm working till 8 your time again. TTYS
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#175 Oct 1, 2009
Of course hope you aren't upset that I'm speaking to you from the heart.
Elizabeth Swann wrote:
<quoted text>No matter what happens, we will ALWAYS be friends, Ive no doubt about that.
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#176 Oct 1, 2009
I consider you to be mature, in many ways more mature than women older than you. In the past when I say what I'm about to I've been called arrogant. This is my attempt to understand what you're saying. If i'm wrong say "Matt you are wrong." I'm not an arrogant person no matter what people say in other forums. I'm a caring person but I have a special spiritual gift (i'll explain later) that allows me to understand people.
I interpret your comments as this... you're not ready to say for sure...you want it to work but don't want me to wait for you until you're ready and you end up hurting me in the process. When you said I love you to me you were saying that you love how I treat you but you aren't yet in love, but it also means that you can see yourself someday possibly being in love. I get a sense you are asking me How you are any better than any women up here, why would I want to pick someone like you so far from me over someone close? But that you are relieved that I understand that you are not ready. When you say let down, you're afraid that it's going to hurt me to be patient with you.
I think what I just said explains a lot, however there's a chance you're also saying "there is no chance in hell we'll ever work so find someone else." I doubt that's what you're saying though because your actions speak to me MUCH louder than your words. Also Kayla has a feeling about us to, which I think is why you're stepping out of your comfort zone and doing something you're still cautious and somewhat afraid of...meeting someone over the internet. I know you're a bit afraid or you'd give me your number. I'd like to have it but I know when you're ready you'll give it to me. So here is what I have to say to you.
First off I feel we met for a reason! I'm not worried about you not being ready I'm fine with it! You are a rare find I know one when I meet one. I've been out with too many women that are rude and I've had problems with being treated like I don't matter and am just a guy to buy them things and drop once they've got what they want, I have feelings to and am not just a pocket book. I am not rich but do make a decent enough living, there are people that are doing better than me so i'm not bragging. My house is just a simple starter home and I drive a Honda Accord, but I own the car don't owe on it, just to tell you a bit about where I'm at.
No distance can stop something that's meant to be if it is, when you're ready. If we did work it out eventually I could work for a phone company just about anywhere. I will go on dates but I've gotta be honest I just have this feeling about you that you are someone to be patient for.
I still don't think you'd have said what you said if you didn't see potential. It's rare that I get this feeling, I go out with people a lot and find that they don't click or connect.I am not afraid of being hurt, I've been hurt so badly in the past you can't possibly do what they did to me, maybe i'm an idiot for believing this. Oh well i don't care, if i'm dumb and you were just playing around with me at least you'll get a laugh.
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#177 Oct 1, 2009
You're not going to hurt me, you're going to make my life better just by being a part of it. You already have. You had a bad experience and so did I. I was cut so deep I started to wonder if I had a heart left. I tried to date someone last December and I hurt the woman badly, she won't ever talk to me again. Rebounds are not a good relatiomship. I also talked to CB and you see what happened.
So it's not like I haven't dated at all. After my terrible experiences, getting to know you is a blessing. So it's ok you aren't ready! If you chose someone else over me someday just remember one thing, I care about you. The prospect of that happening is in the back of my mind but I will fight for you. Michelle one day at a time, but I know actions speak louder than words. I hope none of that sounded arrogant I just want to understand you. I want to know more and more about you slowly but surely. Don't fear it hun it is a good thing.
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#178 Oct 1, 2009
Something weird happened and this is missing a post so read the one below before the one above.
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#180 Oct 1, 2009
Sorry about the double post, I do want to know something though. If you come to Kentucky you seem uninterested in meeting. I'm hoping that's a sign that you are afraid to right now and not a sign you never want to meet. Sorry when you said that it reminded me of what T-Town said. I don't mean to sound like I have concerns but you hear things enough you form a few.
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#181 Oct 2, 2009
Part two is posted Laugh hard, and feel flattered at the same time :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What you read on Nunatsiaqonline.ca from Nov. 5... Jan '18 Baffinland 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Sep '17 Musikologist 27
News Alaska's vicious cycle: Warming tundra spews CO... (May '17) May '17 Baby It s Cold Ou... 1
News Alaska's tundra is filling the atmosphere with ... (May '17) May '17 Luv Robust Carbon... 1
News Judge to rule Friday on whether city violated i... (Mar '17) Mar '17 larry aiken 3
News Harvest full moon rises tonight - with a subtle... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Clark 1
News Proposals may double gasoline tax to aid budget... (Feb '16) Jun '16 jewsuck 5

Barrow Jobs

Personal Finance

Barrow Mortgages