This is just for me and you! (FOR REA...
Username

United States

#21 Sep 19, 2009
starsoverme buckeye wrote:
Hahahahaha that's Kayla's favorite, right?
Yep. She is SOOO CRAAZY! You have to turn it on there. You would freak out. its on MTV. Man, she needs help!
Username

United States

#22 Sep 19, 2009
starsoverme buckeye wrote:
:) you're welcome hun it's relaxing knowing we are the only ones over here. Who would guess this forum? I mean an alaska forum?
I'm listening to one of her songs since you mentioned her...Lady Ga Ga just dance.
Stupid question of the day, How does a hermaphrodite determine which gender they want to be?
<quoted text>
I know, Im enjoying this alot better.
I love her music, she is really talented, she is just so weird!!!!

Yeah, that is a stupid question. LOL. I dont know the answer to that one.
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#23 Sep 19, 2009
;) make that 31-17
Username

United States

#24 Sep 19, 2009
starsoverme buckeye wrote:
Well it's in those forums somewhere. I like the first movie best...
<quoted text>
Oh.....youve been checking up on me?? LOL. JK.

The first one is probably my fave. The first time I watched the third one, I watched it with Kayla, and she hated it. She like the first one the best. And, I LOVE the third one. The first part is kind of boring, but the ending is awesome! Orlando Bloom looks hot in that one too! LOL. ;)
Username

United States

#25 Sep 19, 2009
Hey Matt, Ive gotta go now!:(

But, I might be on 2moro. around say 10, maybe, but cant promise. Sometime early anyways. Ive really, really enjoyed talking with you! Goodnight matt, and sweet dreams.
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#26 Sep 19, 2009
I can right better music than that guy HEY what do you say HEY how ya doing HEY lol
Username wrote:
<quoted text>I know, Im enjoying this alot better.
I love her music, she is really talented, she is just so weird!!!!
Yeah, that is a stupid question. LOL. I dont know the answer to that one.
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#27 Sep 19, 2009
Good night lovely lady...I will miss you. Have sweet dreams as well :)
Username wrote:
Hey Matt, Ive gotta go now!:(
But, I might be on 2moro. around say 10, maybe, but cant promise. Sometime early anyways. Ive really, really enjoyed talking with you! Goodnight matt, and sweet dreams.
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#28 Sep 19, 2009
Dang how can I compete with him lol Sleep tight babe..I hope you're on tomorrow.
Username wrote:
<quoted text>Oh.....youve been checking up on me?? LOL. JK.
The first one is probably my fave. The first time I watched the third one, I watched it with Kayla, and she hated it. She like the first one the best. And, I LOVE the third one. The first part is kind of boring, but the ending is awesome! Orlando Bloom looks hot in that one too! LOL. ;)
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#29 Sep 20, 2009
I wanted to say good morning to you I'm getting ready to go Worship. I'll check to see if you are on before the service TTYS.
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#30 Sep 20, 2009
Also after praying and thinking about some things. I really feel that if the people in the other forum were my true friends like they had claimed, they would have been civil to you out of the consideration that I really like you. Just something that I was thinking about...ok I'm leaving for worship ttyl I hope...
Elizabeth Swann

United States

#31 Sep 20, 2009
Will Turner wrote:
Also after praying and thinking about some things. I really feel that if the people in the other forum were my true friends like they had claimed, they would have been civil to you out of the consideration that I really like you. Just something that I was thinking about...ok I'm leaving for worship ttyl I hope...
Hey Will! LOL. I think so, too. I tried to apologize to CB and Dinnwiddie, but they didnt say anything. Oh well, that was my last post to them anyways, so I dont really care. Oh, so your leaving....Guess I was too late.:(

Oh well, ttys.
Elizabeth Swann

United States

#32 Sep 20, 2009
Will Turner wrote:
Dang how can I compete with him lol Sleep tight babe..I hope you're on tomorrow.
<quoted text>
LOL. Well, hes hot but so are you. Well, Im on now. Guess you already left. Oh well. Have a good day!
Elizabeth Swann

United States

#33 Sep 20, 2009
Will Turner wrote:
I can right better music than that guy HEY what do you say HEY how ya doing HEY lol
<quoted text>
LOL. That was funny. OMG, you shouldve seen her. That was crazy. I dont remember when she first came out her being that weird. She was weird, but not like she is now.
Elizabeth Swann

United States

#34 Sep 20, 2009
Will Turner wrote:
I wanted to say good morning to you I'm getting ready to go Worship. I'll check to see if you are on before the service TTYS.
Good Morning! Have a good time at your worship service. I dont have to go to church until 4. After curch me and Kayla are going to play some tennis just for fun. Hope to hear from you before I step away from the computer.
Elizabeth Swann

United States

#35 Sep 20, 2009
Come back Will!!!!! LOL.
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#36 Sep 20, 2009
Babe I hate that I missed you....I hope you come back. I've been thinking of you for sure :)
Elizabeth Swann wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning! Have a good time at your worship service. I dont have to go to church until 4. After curch me and Kayla are going to play some tennis just for fun. Hope to hear from you before I step away from the computer.
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#37 Sep 20, 2009
Babe it would have been better if the apologies on both ends happened sooner. But that was good you did the right thing. Are you having a great day today? I am back now and you're gone COME BACK TO ME BABE! hehe
Elizabeth Swann wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Will! LOL. I think so, too. I tried to apologize to CB and Dinnwiddie, but they didnt say anything. Oh well, that was my last post to them anyways, so I dont really care. Oh, so your leaving....Guess I was too late.:(
Oh well, ttys.
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#38 Sep 20, 2009
Will Turner

Wilmington, OH

#39 Sep 20, 2009
Can I be a spectator and watch you two girls play tennis? That should be fun though! Do you play that often? I'll have to get practicing tennis if you are really good at it. My problem when I've played it is that it's not baseball and i'm not supposed to hit it out of the court lol jk.

It is fun to watch ladies tennis and hear them, each time they hit the ball, go uhhh ahhh oohh. JK
Elizabeth Swann wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning! Have a good time at your worship service. I dont have to go to church until 4. After curch me and Kayla are going to play some tennis just for fun. Hope to hear from you before I step away from the computer.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#40 Sep 20, 2009
Elizabeth, moves the hair out of your eyes, our adventures are just beginning :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Jan 2 Musikologist 26
List of Herion , Meth, Marijuana, child porn ,D... Oct '16 Pissed little mama 1
News Harvest full moon rises tonight - with a subtle... Sep '16 Clark 1
News Proposals may double gasoline tax to aid budget... (Feb '16) Jun '16 jewsuck 5
Letter game (May '12) Dec '15 AlphaBits 2
Walking In Barrow (Apr '09) Dec '15 Vladimir Pootin 4
News Snow visits the Rockies and Alaska to kickoff S... (Sep '14) Nov '15 Fart news 3

Barrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barrow Mortgages