'30 Days' Sucks the Fun Out of Graphi...

'30 Days' Sucks the Fun Out of Graphic Novel - Zap2it

There are 6 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Oct 19, 2007, titled '30 Days' Sucks the Fun Out of Graphic Novel - Zap2it. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Josh Hartnett in '30 Days of Night' In between meals the vampires in "30 Days of Night" converse in a language scrambling together a little Dutch, a little Hebrew and a little Arabic, so that a subtitle reading ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

asdf

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2007
Hard Candy is a "nicely acted piece of dung?? There goes any credibility this guy could possibly have.
Rog

Clarksburg, WV

#2 Oct 20, 2007
I personally thought that 30 Days of Night was a good movie. It could have been better, but it wasn't bad at all.
gary cleary

Fullerton, CA

#3 Oct 22, 2007
Totaly enjoyed the film felt like I got my moneys worth perfect holloween movie .I say go see it!
Chris Fan

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 23, 2007
I love the movie! It was one of the better vampire movies I have seen in a while. I hope they do another one and a prequel as to how the vampires became who they are. I will buy it when it comes out on DVD. Excellent scary movie. I jumped several times during the movie which I have not done that in awhile. I highly recommend seeing this movie!
Christian

Salinas, CA

#5 Nov 5, 2007
This movie was good. Eveybody liked it! I'm buying it as well. Of course, it could've been better. So could've LOTR (which i loved). But if we waited for any piece in any form of art to be perfect they would simply never get finished. Art is never truly ever finished. Just abandoned. Great movie. You will enjoy it!
NOT Bill Oreilly

Syracuse, NY

#6 Nov 5, 2007
30 Days Of Night was probably one of the best vampire films I've ever seen, as well as one of my new favorite horror films. I'll definitely be buying the dvd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Proposals may double gasoline tax to aid budget... Jun 10 jewsuck 5
the music thread (Mar '12) Apr '16 Musikologist 25
Letter game (May '12) Dec '15 AlphaBits 2
Walking In Barrow (Apr '09) Dec '15 Vladimir Pootin 4
News Snow visits the Rockies and Alaska to kickoff S... (Sep '14) Nov '15 Fart news 3
News Arctic winter sea ice 6th lowest on record (Mar '13) Nov '15 Sneaky Pete 2
News 'This Book is Gay': Wasilla library mulls futur... (Nov '15) Nov '15 GayleWood 13

Barrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barrow Mortgages