Barrow teacher dies in car crash

Full story: Fairbanks Daily Newsminer

Alaska State Troopers identified the woman killed Thursday in a crash on Chena Hot Springs Road as 41-year-old Elizabeth Lovato, a teacher from Barrow.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2008
Matt from Corrales

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Feb 13, 2006
Liz, thank you for the influence you had on my daughter. You will be forever missed...
Jan Corrales NM

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Feb 14, 2006
Liz, You got my son, "Matt" to open up....you really got to know him & his shy ways. You figured out his sense of humor and always had a hug for him and any of his other classmates. I believe you are in a beautiful, peaceful place.
We will keep all of your family and friends that you have left behind in our prayers. God Bless your soul.
Pat from West Chester

AOL

#3 Feb 15, 2006
Liz, You added to my life. I was so looking forward to getting to know you better on our trip to Guatemala. You will be missed.
Victoria Tenorio

Fond Du Lac, WI

#4 Jan 15, 2008
Liz, its coming up on 2 years and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you. Your bright smile will forever light our way! We love you and miss you.
- Vicki.
Menaul Alumnus

Las Cruces, NM

#5 Jan 18, 2008
She was a brilliant light for many I'm so lucky to have met and known her and I am not surprised how many lives she touched in her powerful ways, rest in peace my dear friend

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) May '14 Musikologist 22
Swinging CO2 Levels Show The Earth Is 'Breathin... (Aug '13) May '14 litesong 79
In Alaska, it seems they've been slimed (Jul '09) Apr '14 Beefcurtains 8
In The Arctic Race, The U.S. Lags Behind (Aug '11) Feb '14 Dimitri100 133
How tiny plankton could give global warming a s... (Aug '13) Aug '13 LessHypeMoreFact 1
Alaska city experiences firsta (Aug '13) Aug '13 jhaypee 3
How much is teacher rent (Apr '13) Jun '13 teacher 2
•••
•••
Barrow Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barrow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••