Sewer Main Replacement Wreaks Havoc in Barrington

Sep 13, 2007 Full story: The Retrospect

“After he is done, he is never going to be back in town”

Brett Ainsworth 14.SEP.07 Barrington residents Ralph and Mary Hall reiterated their complaints about the torn up conditions of Austin Ave. via The Retrospect

Full Story
Mr Jones

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2007
Mr. Jones called and told me I had to move all my equipment off of the road one night because it wasn't allowed in a residential area,Keep in mind I had a permit as a contractor to do work on the property it was parked in front of. I questioned him about the equipment parked for this sewer project and he said well that is different they are working for the town. I would like to see that in writing somewhere that it excludes contractors who work for the town. I hope you people are happy living with that mess over there. Maybe if the diligent Mr. Jones made them move thier equipment every day they would move thier ass and get it done so as to not incurr the same expense that I did by having to move all my equipment on a daily basis. Keep in mind I was only there for 1 night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barrington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Grafton of Quality Time (Oct '13) Sep 28 Eric Grafton 4
Haddonfield's Steve Cordasco FIRED at 1210WPHT Sep 13 CBS Philadelphia 2
Debate: Ferguson - Bellmawr, NJ Aug '14 patti 2
Bancroft resident is charged with raping autist... (Aug '06) Aug '14 Crack Kills 4
Bellmawr Public Library (Apr '08) Jul '14 patti 5
1 Hurt, 4 Displaced After Utility Van Slams Int... Jul '14 patti 1
FBI needs to investigate Barrington, NJ (Jun '07) Jul '14 afraid to post 59

Barrington News Video

Barrington Jobs

Barrington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barrington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barrington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]