Next Last
Ron Ravitz

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 6, 2012
Thank you
Wendell Young UFCW 1776

King Of Prussia, PA

#2 Mar 7, 2012
We have been hearing that A&P is now shopping all four dozen remaining banners in Delaware Valley. We must pray that many of our store leases will go to ShopRite owners. In March 2012 issue "Food World", it states that A&P only wants to run 150 stores in North Jersey-New York area.
Fimples

Voorhees, NJ

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Wendell Young UFCW 1776 wrote:
We have been hearing that A&P is now shopping all four dozen remaining banners in Delaware Valley. We must pray that many of our store leases will go to ShopRite owners. In March 2012 issue "Food World", it states that A&P only wants to run 150 stores in North Jersey-New York area.
So that is how they will save the company and get their bonuses... Way To Go!!
mike

Willingboro, NJ

#4 Mar 10, 2012
Which owner received LawnSide and Cherry Hill and if possible who is going to get EdgeWater Park
Jeff Metzger

King Of Prussia, PA

#5 Mar 10, 2012
Dear Mike, I am the publisher of Food World/Food Trade News. Please read Food World March 2012 issue for more details on Ron Burkle milking the real estate value of the GREAT Pathmark. God Bless all the wonderful store people who helped Pathmark attain the great name it has achieved. God will pay back Burkle for destroying one of the best supermarket brands this once-great country has ever had. He will croak with all his puppets!! Please say hello to Cheryl K. She is a very, very beautiful lady.
mike

Willingboro, NJ

#6 Mar 11, 2012
Dear mr Metzger that article did not answer my question i know A&P is selling Pathmark I asked what owner of shoprite bought the lawnside and cherry hill location and if possible edgewater park. And yes i know they want to stay north
Collingswood shopper

Gloucester City, NJ

#7 Mar 12, 2012
My family loves Mt. Ephraim Avenue Pathmark. We have been shopping there since it opened. The workers are ver,very nice to us. The store needs more shoppers the last half of the month to make it more profitable, acording to the clerks. We do not want Cousins to take over. We want Pathmark to stay.
Pathmark Camden shopper

Gloucester City, NJ

#8 Mar 12, 2012
Mr. burkle is very selfish. He gives millions to democrat Party in california, but wants to milk the Pathmark real estate. employees helped make much more valuable. His friends ed Rendell, and clinton should be ashamed of themselves.
Pathmark Lovers

Gloucester City, NJ

#9 Mar 12, 2012
Burkle, Clinton and rendell are GONIFS!!
Mayor Nutter

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Mar 16, 2012
Why did A&P close a store which is profitable in a historically afro-american community, while it promises to remain in this region? Something isn't kosher here. I must call my friend, Sam Martin, immediately.
Mayor Nutter

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Mar 16, 2012
He would not talk to me.
bella

Runnemede, NJ

#12 Mar 17, 2012
i work at lawnside pathmark .we were like a family.. the union did us wrong took our money and did not keep us in the loop. beware of unions
Wendell Young UFCW 1776

King Of Prussia, PA

#13 Mar 17, 2012
Bella, you are a beautiful lady. Please do not blame us for the way you have been treated by the puppets of Burkle. Yucaipa is in this to make a buck; as a matter of fact billions of bucks at OUR expense. Pray that ShopRite members wind up taking over many Pathmarks and SuperFreshes which are expected to be sold soon in the Delaware Valley. May God Bless ALL the wonderful people at your A&P.
Mike

Willingboro, NJ

#14 Mar 18, 2012
Mayor Nutter. Pathmark was in chapter 11 bankruptcy so in order to get out of that they had to sell off one of their companies and that just happened to be shoprite. A&P had stated that they wanted to scale down to 150 stores primarily in North Jersey and New York.
UD Pathmark 6568

Lansdowne, PA

#15 Mar 22, 2012
Pathmark Upper Darby is very concerned, since our building along with Lawnside and four other Pathmark buildings were sold by A&P to a commercial realtor just prior to Chapter 11.
UD Pathmark 6568

Lansdowne, PA

#16 Mar 22, 2012
Wilmington, Delaware (Lancaster Pike) and three in NY area for $89.1 Million.
non-union

Somerdale, NJ

#17 Mar 31, 2012
bella your correct, all unions are destroying this country,They all sell out....there memberships are lower then ever and there demands are higher and higher,and eventually consumers pay the higher price,In a weakened economy Everyone wants more for the dollar Hence thats why your seeing more korean made cars price
Wendell Young UFCW 1776

King Of Prussia, PA

#18 Mar 31, 2012
Acme is nest.
Customer

Newark, NJ

#19 Apr 2, 2012
When is the Pathmark in Lawnside closing?
Jeff Brown

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Apr 2, 2012
When we take over and renovate into Brown's ShopRite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barrington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst Town in Camden County (Apr '08) Aug 22 Bella 12
News N.J. pharmacy robber takes customer hostage; he... Jun '15 Anonymous 1
Yard sale, Saturday June 6, 9 am start Jun '15 Kate 1
News Geese control issue in Ridgefield Park discusse... May '15 So What 1
Mary Jean. May '15 Mdelude 1
News Mount Laurel police blotter: Numerous drug arre... Apr '15 Jen toth 1
News Transplant craves old diner (Feb '07) Apr '15 Carol Johnson Kobak 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barrington Mortgages