Republicans to over run Barrington

Republicans to over run Barrington

Posted in the Barrington Forum

Republican de Barrington

Plainsboro, NJ

#1 Oct 21, 2011
Republicans are going to over run these democrats in office. Debra Smith is going to fire all of the office workers and install one administrator. This should save us alot of money. $$$$$ She told a reliable source that she will be adding 2 of 3 new officers and force a couple older more expensive ones to retire. She is also planning to raise the mayor and council pay from very little to several thousand dollars so that they all keep focus on the day to day particulars She plans to RULE the town and she is the perfect person to do so.
Made up my mind

Plainsboro, NJ

#2 Oct 22, 2011
This is all I need to hear. I just made up my mind. I know who I am voting for. Dems Baby!!!!!!! Screw You Debra!!!
NUCKY

Bellmawr, NJ

#3 Oct 24, 2011
I support the current elected officials because I have never heard of the opposition. I attend all cuncil meetings I have seen 1 of the republican candidates. How do you explain that? I beleive they will promise the police big money, big raises and new officers but I do not believe they will keep their promises. I do not support county police and I know the current elected officials do not.I do not want a Dictator I want a Leader and Bob Klauss is a Leader. Bob D cares about the people he is willing to go above and beyond to help residents, Kirk has done well getting new business and continues to maintain good relations with old businesses in town, Patti proved herself in the past as a BOE member. These candidates have a proven track record, CHANGE is only good if it is for the better. VOTE COLUMN 1 on November 8th!!!!
sheep

Haddon Heights, NJ

#4 Oct 24, 2011
Republican de Barrington wrote:
Republicans are going to over run these democrats in office. Debra Smith is going to fire all of the office workers and install one administrator. This should save us alot of money.$$$$$ She told a reliable source that she will be adding 2 of 3 new officers and force a couple older more expensive ones to retire. She is also planning to raise the mayor and council pay from very little to several thousand dollars so that they all keep focus on the day to day particulars She plans to RULE the town and she is the perfect person to do so.
mayor and council should be volunteering their time public servants...
Margaret Schroeder

Runnemede, NJ

#5 Oct 24, 2011
Why would she raise councils pay? and fire the ladies in the office? Hire police? Sounds irresponsible to me. We need leaders who care about the town as a whole not just a select group. I believe in the Democrats I fear the republicans too many promises. Keep our town safe and clean. Keep the democrats in office. The incumbents are doing a great job.
Outraged

Plainsboro, NJ

#6 Oct 28, 2011
The police are in an uproar about a conversation that took place in the borough hall that was taken out of context. It was perfect for this person to hear a few words and twist it into this entity of a story. It just keeps getting worse everytime I hear it. This town is supposed to be the quiet little peaceful town that I moved here for. The more people I meet, the more it becomes a "Dramatown". The police is fighting with council. The rumors about this one and that one. The promises that both parties are making that cannot be kept because the state will find a way to screw us anyway. It goes up to the top. Cristie is against Teachers and Police. I think that I should consider moving out of state. It will be worth me getting involved in this town because of certain people.
Wow

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Nov 2, 2011
This does'nt sound like the Debra I have talked to none of the post sound like the plan she has for the town from what she had told me I think some ppl on hear are trying to back peddle now the nov 8 is getting close . She dose want to keep are police and not a county police, and taxes have gone thu the roof we are a blue collaor town. I went to her web sit victor in barrington and learned a lot about what she and her running mates have plans for barrington and it sounds good to me.
Local teacher

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Nov 2, 2011
The post on here sounds like a lot of fake rumors to make people think other wise about a certain party. I herd they were going to wave there pay for the job to help barrington to save money not take it, and what is wrong with hiring moor police, wake up barrington
Be Realistic

Hightstown, NJ

#9 Nov 3, 2011
Look what's going on around SJ, nothing but drugs and scum invading all around us. Why should we vote for the Democrats when all they do is hand out $ to class-less low lifes, that are nothing but a burden to the rest of working class people?...Plus on a side note, are the 'Rats campaign sign for a bake sale or carnival? Beats me but I've seen better signs for a middle school student council
Lets think about it

Oaklyn, NJ

#10 Nov 5, 2011
Why would a person who doesn't even own property in Barrington want to run for mayor? I think her only motive for this position is for selfish, self-promoting reasons. There is no vested interest here!!!Our town is beautiful and run well, if it's not broke, don't fix it!!!!!! The present Council DOES NOT want county police...Sounds like someone is trying to make promises they can't keep.
Crazy

New York, NY

#11 Nov 7, 2011
That's funny she has Buisness in town and and has lived in to for a very long time, and let's think about it one council man had not payed his property taxes till they were way over 25,000$ and one council man had filed personl bank rubes, so you can say bad things all day about one another but we are not in a school yard any moor so if you guys are doing a great job till me what you have done not bash other ppl
so yes barrington let's think about it
Now we know

United States

#12 Nov 7, 2011
Sound like your mayor and council only care about you if you own a home if you rent or are a lease to purchase you people must be a peice of shut they must for get that you are the ones paying the taxes on that property so in there eyes you are worthless. But they claim they are working hard for all makes me think what they really think.
People had a choice

Runnemede, NJ

#13 Nov 10, 2011
The fact that the people in this town had a choice and did not even get out and vote bothers me. 33% of voters took the time to get involved. Rather than bash either side remind your neighbor that had a chance to vote. Many people jumped on the police band wagon but never became informed. I do believe if Deb and the guys didnt base the whole election on the cops they may have won.Sam is a good person who was born and raised here raises his boys here volunteers his time and supports the town. Sometimes a personal issue superceeds whats important to us as taxpayers. I do not care if she owns a home today the economy does not allow that luxury. I care who supports me, my children the town and its issues. Not one group of employees who saw an opportunity and used it. The county police was never an issue in March the Mayor advised the police Barrington would not join in. And if you are that naive and thought the county could produce this in 6 weeks you really do not do your homework. Every month our town has a meeting its your chance to ask questions complain or just be informed but every month comes and goes with 2 residents attending. The rest are employess of the boro. It is good to see 2 parties in town.Having a choice is the first step in change ,the 2nd step is being informed.To get the votes you have to get the voters. Congrats Denocrats and Republicans you have brought about a real election...
Barrington Today

Plainsboro, NJ

#14 Nov 12, 2011
Well Said!!!
People had a choice wrote:
The fact that the people in this town had a choice and did not even get out and vote bothers me. 33% of voters took the time to get involved. Rather than bash either side remind your neighbor that had a chance to vote. Many people jumped on the police band wagon but never became informed. I do believe if Deb and the guys didnt base the whole election on the cops they may have won.Sam is a good person who was born and raised here raises his boys here volunteers his time and supports the town. Sometimes a personal issue superceeds whats important to us as taxpayers. I do not care if she owns a home today the economy does not allow that luxury. I care who supports me, my children the town and its issues. Not one group of employees who saw an opportunity and used it. The county police was never an issue in March the Mayor advised the police Barrington would not join in. And if you are that naive and thought the county could produce this in 6 weeks you really do not do your homework. Every month our town has a meeting its your chance to ask questions complain or just be informed but every month comes and goes with 2 residents attending. The rest are employess of the boro. It is good to see 2 parties in town.Having a choice is the first step in change ,the 2nd step is being informed.To get the votes you have to get the voters. Congrats Denocrats and Republicans you have brought about a real election...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barrington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor David Mayer could be facing Sexual Harras... 2 min Maureen 1
Corrupt Law Firm Archer Greiner should be inves... Mar 2 Stedman 1
Recall Mayir David Mayer for raising higher pro... Feb 27 Ken 2
Chief Judge Jerome Simandle is a Faud Feb 23 Victim 1
FBI needs to investigate Barrington, NJ (Jun '07) Feb '17 One with integrity 61
Mayor David Mayer Borrows $6 Million dollars to... Feb '17 Bye Bye Mayor 9
Bellmawr Only! (Apr '08) Feb '17 Tax man 3

Barrington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance