babe

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

Why is there a known druggie from a druggie family in town working on the Boro maintenance trucks.?????
Is it so the cops in town can keep an eye on him????that is what we are told when we complain about the traffic in sales from this house.
babe

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

not cherry hill,,,,,, Barrington
Plenty of it

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

babe wrote:
Why is there a known druggie from a druggie family in town working on the Boro maintenance trucks.?????
Is it so the cops in town can keep an eye on him????that is what we are told when we complain about the traffic in sales from this house.
Have been aware of drug use of locals but they are connected with family ties - friendships etc to local administration so they are overlooked. Not sure if it's short term use or chronic -- I'm pretty sure that outsiders as they are called would be picked out.
Your on Drugs

Maplewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

babe wrote:
The 50+ year old man who's the mechanic, he's the druggie?? what are you smokin??
babe

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

Your on Drugs wrote:
<quoted text>The 50+ year old man who's the mechanic, he's the druggie?? what are you smokin??
I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT A 50YR. OLD MAN AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHO HE IS OR WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON THIS FORUM
Your on Drugs

Maplewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

babe wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT A 50YR. OLD MAN AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHO HE IS OR WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON THIS FORUM
you said there was a druggie workign on Barrington trucks
babe

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

Plenty of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Have been aware of drug use of locals but they are connected with family ties - friendships etc to local administration so they are overlooked. Not sure if it's short term use or chronic -- I'm pretty sure that outsiders as they are called would be picked out.
if this be the case then our local present administration should have to answer to a higher state or county official, hopefully one that is not "connected" by marriage etc.
I always thought if your locals could not handle something you called the state police. If these outsiders are breaking the law and making big bucks from our young people then it's up to a higher authority to come in and clean it up.And this creepy thug working on the Boro truck should get outa Dodge with his junky cars and Camden friends and their drug act. Sure could use the Narcs on this
babe

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

Your on Drugs wrote:
<quoted text>you said there was a druggie workign on Barrington trucks
Yes I said there was a druggie working on the trucks, I see him a lot. I did not mention a 50 yr. old man...YOU DID...Please read my post again, you made a mistake. I stand by what I wrote.
babe

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2007

FROM BARRINGTON
What does it take to get residents to demand the services from our town government that we pay thru the teeth for.CASE IN POINT. The mess at the basketball courts in the Gardens section of the Boro. Booze drugs & sex, with the evidence just laying there for the Morning Moms and the toddlers to see when they come for an hour or so of fun in the AM. You have an ex-cop right next to the courts. What's up with that, can't he make a wave or two. We paid for this not the Boro even if the Boro contributed it was with our money,
Wake up folks....when morality goes so goes the nation.
Surprised

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2007

I know I saw a used condom at the curb by the girls softball field the other day when out for my morning walk.
babe

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2007

SURPRISE.....
Someone is actually listening, but not from Barrington.....One of the members of the druggie family I spoke was finally caught and has his day in court soon......But...Yes there is always a "but"...He was not caught in Barrington....could have been his "connections from within" Nah! he was caught in an adjoining town. Looks like their cops read this.
Heard this guys Momma san and her live in hombre homey did the ""Not my kid" routine. Get real Momma San....he was home schooled in it.
babe

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2007

The Barrington druggie got his day in court and his days in the hoosegow for added measure. It's sad that the selling and buying traffic did not stop. Day and night.
babe

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2007

Ya just gotta hand it to Barrington. They try so hard....For years people begged for more cops to ticket speeders on local street where there were dozens of kids living. Council meeting after meeting and you saw a cop 2 or 3 times a week and still they sped. Then we got speed bumps. Hooray you say...Nay Nay I say. The newest trick by our degenerate brain dead semi adult drivers is to see how fast you can go over them...how high your car bounces and how loud the bimboettes you have in the car can scream. And then blow the stop signs on the corner.When the tragedy comes and you just know it will then we will have the teddy bear and flower memorials on the street corners next to the blood spattered stop signs....Oh Yeah...where the hell are the cops. I can't see them....do we have any????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barrington Discussions

Search the Barrington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bellmawr Public Library (Apr '08) Sun patti 5
1 Hurt, 4 Displaced After Utility Van Slams Int... Sun patti 1
FBI needs to investigate Barrington, NJ (Jun '07) Jul 10 afraid to post 59
joshua dockery sailor (Mar '10) Jun '14 curious 4
Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News BANNED in ... (Mar '13) Jun '14 Daisy from Gracies 3
Review: A Checkers Tanning Salon & Laundromat (Aug '13) May '14 Sarah 2
Review: Clements Lawn Mowing (Aug '11) Apr '14 frank 12
•••
•••

Barrington News Video

•••
•••

Barrington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••