Barrington Harvest Festival: Oct. 11,...

Barrington Harvest Festival: Oct. 11, 2008, in Barrington

There are 1 comment on the CourierPostOnline story from Oct 11, 2008, titled Barrington Harvest Festival: Oct. 11, 2008, in Barrington. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

Your browser's security settings are preventing some features from appearing. See instructions for fixing the problem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

Festival attendee

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2008
I was at Barrington's festival and saw that the Camden County Bd of Health went around to "inspect" all food vendors and slap an unexpected additional $75 fee for this "inspection". Even prepackaged sealed foods from stores that were already inspected were charged this one day fee. Unbelievable! These people were out trying to make a little extra money, then Camden County comes along and takes it. The only group that made out yesterday was Camden County charging $75 to every food vendor at the festival.
Otherwise the festival was nice, beautiful day, lots of people, lots of things to do. I just feel bad for those vendors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barrington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone need help with anything? Feb 1 Soline 1
FBI needs to investigate Barrington, NJ (Jun '07) Jan '16 BarrResident 60
News Lawsuit alleges racial discrimination at Rowan (Dec '10) Dec '15 Ex student 8
News Police: Man steals SUV in South Jersey with 2 c... Dec '15 dave finn 1
News Timing right for a rescue (Oct '06) Oct '15 D dcoleri 2
James and Emily Loughery - Family tree Sep '15 Tony Stopyra 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Nov '14 RutgersU 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barrington Mortgages