Police still seeking suspects who rob...

Police still seeking suspects who robbed store at knifepoint

There are 1 comment on the Foster's Daily Democrat story from Mar 7, 2013, titled Police still seeking suspects who robbed store at knifepoint. In it, Foster's Daily Democrat reports that:

Two young males are still on the run as the investigation from Tuesday night's armed robbery at Hardee's Market & Deli on Main Street is handed over to Somersworth police detectives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Foster's Daily Democrat.

Geno Hardee

Seabrook, NH

#1 Mar 12, 2013
I was so sorry to hear that the store my wife Christine & I started in 1985 through 2000 was robbed. I have a lot of faith in the Somersworth PD, I know many of the officers there and they will not stop until they find the two that robbed the family store on main st.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barrington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exclusive: Democrats lose ground with millennia... May 15 Used to be a Demo... 2
News Police evacuate residents in Rochester during s... Apr '18 Wayne p 1
News Two - trusted' teenagers escape from YDC (Aug '06) Apr '18 gage is naive 23
Hillary clinton IRS investigation (Jul '16) Jul '16 Norman VN 1
News Man charged in strangling, assault of girlfriend (Jul '16) Jul '16 Anonymous 1
News Cruz ready to lead '2nd Reagan revolution' (Feb '16) Feb '16 spud 281
News Cruz: Lift all contribution limits on campaign ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 swedenforever 92

Barrington Jobs

Personal Finance

Barrington Mortgages