Review: Cocheco Equipment Inc

Review: Cocheco Equipment Inc

Posted in the Barrington Forum

Lost another customer

Rochester, NH

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Every time we try to deal with this clown its a joke with his poor attitude. We are done going there. There is way to many other places to go that are resonable and dont curse and act foolish. Same complaint I have heard from many others but seen it a coupld times now and that poor attitude lost you another customer.
Liars

Dover, NH

#2 Jul 29, 2014
Upon finding out that Toro parts can only be ordered thru a Dealer, I ordered 2 of the same toro parts from them...When I went to install them, noticed one had protective rubber covers, one did not....Went back to them and they would not replace it...said to "live with it", because "we can't send back Toro parts." I contacted Toro, who said to send it back to THEM (Toro) and they would replace it...Toro also said that they DO take returned parts from their dealerships!
There's other Toro dealers around, I'll not deal with Cocheco again!
Roland Demers

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Aug 28, 2014
I no longer patronize Cocheco Equipment in Rochester. I brought my lawn tractor to them for annual Spring maintenance. They held that tractor for weeks. Finally I borrowed a trailer and went to pick the tractor up before it was ready. Never again. The person I dealt with was arrogant and it wasn't the first time I dealt with his "piss poor attitude." Shame on me for going there again. There's enough stress and frustration in life without going to Cocheco Equipment and getting more.
Jason S

Manchester, NH

#4 Nov 19, 2017
Do NOT use this loser of a merchant. He took my credit card number to hold a snowblower and because I didn't buy from him, he charged my card anyway.
bst

Rochester, NH

#5 Jan 21, 2018
The dimwit behind the counter tried to sell me the wrong size file for a Husky chainsaw. He insisted the one he tried to shove down my throat was the right one. It was not, period. He acted like an idiot when I insisted I wanted the other (correct) one. I have never been back. There are plenty of other dealers who treat customers with respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barrington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exclusive: Democrats lose ground with millennia... May 15 Used to be a Demo... 2
News Police evacuate residents in Rochester during s... Apr '18 Wayne p 1
News Two - trusted' teenagers escape from YDC (Aug '06) Apr '18 gage is naive 23
Hillary clinton IRS investigation (Jul '16) Jul '16 Norman VN 1
News Man charged in strangling, assault of girlfriend (Jul '16) Jul '16 Anonymous 1
News Cruz ready to lead '2nd Reagan revolution' (Feb '16) Feb '16 spud 281
News Cruz: Lift all contribution limits on campaign ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 swedenforever 92

Barrington Jobs

Personal Finance

Barrington Mortgages