Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford

Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford

Posted in the Barrington Forum

Robert Guns

Northbrook, IL

#1 Jan 4, 2013
I recently purchased a used vehicle from Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford and I have never been so dissatisfied with an auto dealership in all my life. Less than 5 days after I purchased the vehicle the car over heats and I come to find out from my mechanic, that the head gasket is blown and has been for sometime. I had only driven the vehicle 200 miles before this happened. I contacted the sales manager and all he could say is,(I'm sorry you bought it "AS IS") and there is nothing they would do. Now I am looking at $3150.00 to repair the vehicle that I just paid $5200.00 for. Before I purshased the vehicle the saleman and the sales manager were selling me on the fact that this vehicle went thru a thorough "52 Point" inspection before they put this vehicle on there lot. My mechanic told me there is no way they could not have found this problem during there inspection of the vehicle. They knew the problem exsisted and instead of repairing it or at least disclosing it and selling it at a reduced price, they sold at and got full retail and are know hiding behind the "AS IS SHIELD". I even offered to split the cost to repair the vehicle with them 50/50 and again I was told NO! I want to get this out to anyone who will listen. Can anyone help me get the word out about this dealer? I would greatly appreciate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barrington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Honor Flight Chicago's last hurrah for World Wa... Oct 5 Grateful American 1
Gangs in Mundelein and why the PAPERS dont talk... (Aug '09) Sep 29 Jim 120
News 'Adopt a Family' offers Christmas assistance (Oct '08) Sep 28 fed up 265
News Suburbs spread farther afield as more families ... (Nov '07) Sep 25 Butters 8
junkie rob verde Sep 21 white negro 2
Fox Lake Police Stand Up To Child Abuser On Force (Jan '14) Sep 21 Carpenters 357 57
KIMBER FAITH VALEO-I AM A HORE-i go by chitown Sep 16 huh 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barrington Mortgages