Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52073 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Why Not

Nevada, MO

#34584 Jul 13, 2012
Let the bastards get married. Why shouldn't they be allowed to have the same aggravation heteros do? Besides, when they get divorced, it'll mean more income for starving lawyers.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#34585 Jul 13, 2012
yourstupid wrote:
<quoted text>
but no one is as smart as you just put it in your mouth not your ass
honey if they wanna pay the extra they can anal or vaginal.... just gotta pay
Jesse jackson

Romeoville, IL

#34587 Jul 13, 2012
Let me guess you are a graduate of a Plain-field school, ignorance is bliss.
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>honey if they wanna pay the extra they can anal or vaginal.... just gotta pay

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#34588 Jul 14, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
um... not from what i've heard any gays saying. a good many don't do anal... just like straights.
and what i said was that 'a larger percentage of straights enjoy anal sex, than do gays'.
"For obvious reasons—anatomical, evolutionary, and aesthetic—anal sex should, on average, be less attractive and satisfying than vaginal sex." And it is.

The problem is, due to their genetic handicap, gays have less sexual options. The result is, a vast majority of gays PRACTICE anal sex. On the other hand, straights have the option of pleasurable natural sex and only about a third have TRIED inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning anal sex.

Just correcting weebling gay twirl.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#34589 Jul 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"For obvious reasons—anatomical, evolutionary, and aesthetic—anal sex should, on average, be less attractive and satisfying than vaginal sex." And it is.
The problem is, due to their genetic handicap, gays have less sexual options. The result is, a vast majority of gays PRACTICE anal sex. On the other hand, straights have the option of pleasurable natural sex and only about a third have TRIED inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning anal sex.
'what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.'
Hetero

Hutchinson, KS

#34590 Jul 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is demeaning my wife's ass (pun intended). I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years in a totally monogamous relationship and, I can assure you, her orgasmic intensity is often greater with anal than with vaginal. She also immensely enjoys the occasional rim job I give her.

Location hidden

#34592 Jul 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
'what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.'
The quote is from Slate magazine (Smile), is that the part that threw you?

The other part simply exposes your lie. About 80% of gays PRACTICE anal sex. Less than 30% of straights have TRIED anal sex.

Clearly truth and reality are victims of your depravity too.

Location hidden

#34593 Jul 14, 2012
Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is demeaning my wife's ass (pun intended). I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years in a totally monogamous relationship and, I can assure you, her orgasmic intensity is often greater with anal than with vaginal. She also immensely enjoys the occasional rim job I give her.
Oh sit on it!

I suspect you are lying simply from an anatomical standpoint. From a statistical standpoint your wife is in the EXTREME minority.

Furthermore, depraved people enjoy demeaning things. That doesn't mean those behaviors aren't demeaning. Even furthermore, anal sex is still inherently harmful and unhealthy. It grieves me to think that a husband would do that to his wife. Sad.

Location hidden

#34594 Jul 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The quote is from Slate magazine (Smile), is that the part that threw you?
The other part simply exposes your lie. About 80% of gays PRACTICE anal sex. Less than 30% of straights have TRIED anal sex.
Clearly truth and reality are victims of your depravity too.
clearly you haven't a clue as to what you're talking about.

and yet again:

Location hidden

#34595 Jul 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sit on it!
I suspect you are lying simply from an anatomical standpoint. From a statistical standpoint your wife is in the EXTREME minority.
Furthermore, depraved people enjoy demeaning things. That doesn't mean those behaviors aren't demeaning. Even furthermore, anal sex is still inherently harmful and unhealthy. It grieves me to think that a husband would do that to his wife. Sad.
so you say... but then again, it's only your opinion. it has no basis in this reality, or any other. just because you're afraid that you might find a lima bean under your foreskin doesn't mean that everybody is.

and again:

Packers fan

United States

#34596 Jul 14, 2012
Gays pack fudge yumm
salami slapper

United States

#34597 Jul 14, 2012
Anyone wanna hook up for some funky butt love???? Oh yeah, hit me up!!
Hetero

United States

#34598 Jul 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sit on it!
No lie. My wife likes it and I like it. We enjoy each others bodies very much. I take satisfaction that that seems to bother you.

You are the sexual equivalent of Carrie Nation. You have no fun in your life, so others shouldn't be allowed to have fun in their lives. You are pathetic.

Location hidden

#34600 Jul 14, 2012
Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
No lie. My wife likes it and I like it. We enjoy each others bodies very much. I take satisfaction that that seems to bother you.
You are the sexual equivalent of Carrie Nation. You have no fun in your life, so others shouldn't be allowed to have fun in their lives. You are pathetic.
Some how I think my response stuck more than yours.

Smile.
Hetero

United States

#34601 Jul 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Some how I think my response stuck more than yours.
Smile.
I'm sure there's a sign not too far down the road from you that says "Speed Limit 55 MPH". Go argue with it. The sign is definitely closer to your intellectual level than 99% of the people posting on Topix (and that is saying something).

Have a nice day.

Location hidden

#34602 Jul 14, 2012
Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there's a sign not too far down the road from you that says "Speed Limit 55 MPH". Go argue with it. The sign is definitely closer to your intellectual level than 99% of the people posting on Topix (and that is saying something).
Have a nice day.
Bye.
Obama

Romeoville, IL

#34603 Jul 14, 2012
Ever considering getting a GED before you post again, your grammar is horrific.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Perfect

United States

#34604 Jul 15, 2012
Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Ever considering getting a GED before you post again, your grammar is horrific.
Hey Obama, I suggest you read your own post before you comment on the grammar of others! You're all a bunch of morons.

Location hidden

#34605 Jul 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wrote:
Ever considering getting a GED before you post again, your grammar is horrific.<quoted text>
There could be other reasons you struggled to understand what I wrote. Can I help you?
Max

Indianapolis, IN

#34606 Jul 15, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>honey if they wanna pay the extra they can anal or vaginal.... just gotta pay
What's all that brown stuff around tour mouth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barrington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
red light cameras (Feb '10) 12 hr Bypass Fox River ... 24
Barbwire Grill (Jul '15) 22 hr Entercatchynamehere 8
News Lakemoor officials ask residents to lobby Wauco... Thu Boo Lakemoor 4
News Man shot at Spring Hill Mall -- Kane County, Ko... (Mar '08) Wed Cville Krazy 13k 112
News How much is Gliniewicz investigation costing ta... (Nov '15) May 24 fox lake 20
what happened to Mill Creek (Jun '13) May 24 petes creek 6
Gangs in Mundelein and why the PAPERS dont talk... (Aug '09) May 24 word 126
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barrington Mortgages