3-Year-Old Girl Found Dead In Barrington

3-Year-Old Girl Found Dead In Barrington

There are 21 comments on the Cbs2chicago.com story from Jun 28, 2006, titled 3-Year-Old Girl Found Dead In Barrington. In it, Cbs2chicago.com reports that:

BARRINGTON, Ill. The state Department of Children and Family Services is investigating the death Tuesday of a 3-year-old Barrington girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs2chicago.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
roy

AOL

#1 Jun 29, 2006
scuse me, but does anyone have any grey poupon?
Donna

Crystal Lake, IL

#2 Jun 30, 2006
you must not have a heart or children (one and the same) as a mother and human being you make me sad and sick.:(:(:(
I pray for you
jennette

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 3, 2006
roy wrote:
So because this child's family may have been wealthy, it's a joke that she drowned? Grow up, jerk.
Dorrie

Burnaby, Canada

#4 Jul 3, 2006
roy wrote:
No doubt, what the hell is your problem you heartless bastard?
some chick

Champaign, IL

#5 Jul 5, 2006
obviously this guy is screwing with you why get so pissy about it. oh yeah pray all you want it won't change anything.
Dorrie

Burnaby, Canada

#6 Jul 6, 2006
some chick wrote:
obviously this guy is screwing with you why get so pissy about it. oh yeah pray all you want it won't change anything.
Nice attitude.
Dear Friend

Crystal Lake, IL

#7 Jul 13, 2006
I am sick from the grey poupon comment. I am a friend of this family and it makes me sick to see and hear that people have nothing better to do then write something so insensitive! Keep in mind, money or no money, this family is in lot of pain. Words can not describe how it made me feel to read such an insensitive comment! This family needs all the love and support they can get. Just keep in mind "Treat others the way you want to be treated". This may haunt you someday when tragedy strikes you or a loved one!
grey poupon

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Jul 13, 2007
I have extreme gas.
svrpaul

Northbrook, IL

#9 Jul 13, 2007
The Grey Poupan statement is the perfect example of why forums that allow anonymous postings are worthless. Taylor did not care about money or even have a concept about it.

The reality is, many people move to the Barrington area for the exceptional schools and environment for their children.. something that Roy obviously does not understand. We gave up an extremely lucrative business and moved from a much more exciting (yet dangerous) and expensive city to Barrington for one reason...our daughter.

As they say, children will change your life and how you think, something that Roy obviously does not understand and just associates Barrington with the obvious personal failures in his life.

For anybody reading this, don't support forums that allow anonymous postings so that heartless losers can hide behind anonymous statements. By posting to forums that allow anonymous posting, you are only supporting cowards.

Personally, I never even visit this forum (or any forums that allow anonymous statements) anymore and I only ended up here due to following an analytics link.
TopAssistant

Cary, NC

#10 Jul 16, 2007
GOOD OLE' ROY is a sex pervert who has the brains of an ant and the tool the size of one also.
Bob

Elk Grove Village, IL

#11 Jul 18, 2007
What a tragedy. Pools are waiting death traps.

http://www.lifesaving.com/issues/articles/13s...
sweetee1969

Crown Point, IN

#12 Jul 21, 2007
Every family with small children should be required to use the alarms that go off when someone goes in an unattended pool.
Pak31

Bolingbrook, IL

#13 Jul 21, 2007
sweetee1969 wrote:
Every family with small children should be required to use the alarms that go off when someone goes in an unattended pool.
Or maybe they should watch their child. Especially if you have a pool. You have to be very careful when you have small kids and a pool. I am not saying this wasn't an accident but it didn't have to happen. The first place I would have checked would be the pool. When kids are that young you can't let them out of your sight and if you need to leave a room or whatever, you need to make sure that the child can't get outside.
Pak31

Bolingbrook, IL

#14 Jul 21, 2007
Bob wrote:
What a tragedy. Pools are waiting death traps.
http://www.lifesaving.com/issues/articles/13s...
So many unnecessary deaths.
pat

AOL

#15 Jul 24, 2007
barrington, ri would be one of last places i would bring up a child
con

AOL

#16 Jul 24, 2007
why would anyone wish to raise children in barrington rhode island. To many murders drinking and druging
Kaycee

United States

#17 Nov 17, 2007
con wrote:
why would anyone wish to raise children in barrington rhode island. To many murders drinking and druging
This is in Barrington IL and it was one of my neighbors. Barrington is an upper class area and is known for being very high class and snobby. And even if it was in Rhode Island some people dont get to choose where they live or come from. Lets grow up! People are really ignorant sometimes.
Chicago

Ogden, UT

#18 Nov 18, 2007
roy wrote:
Could you be any more ignorant? You have serious issues that need to be addressed right away,you pathetic,sickening piece of human $hit!
mom of tradgedy

Lockport, IL

#19 Nov 18, 2007
dear friend,

i went to barrington middle and high school and if i could i would have allowed my son to go there, they are great schools. please dont feel you need to explain yourself to that loser. i too have lost my child and my only child, please just try to focus your energy on support for your family. my prayers and thoughts really go out to this family. my son was 13 and killed by a semi truck (blew a stop sign) 6 mo ago. youre in for a long haul and especially the parents. until you have been there the opinions of idiots do not matter.
mom of tradgedy

Lockport, IL

#20 Nov 18, 2007
can everyone please back off!!!! my son was 13 and begged me to let him ride his bike to school and for 3 wks i put it off. well i finally gave in and for the first 2 wks all was well, then may 17 2007 he was riding to school as usual and on the sidewalk. then an idiot driving a semi truck and taking a short cut blows a stop sign, never looks right and now i am no longer running to soccer,baseball,football or basketball practices or games. my son was a darn good rider and well it was the adult that was an irresponsible idiot. So is this my fault? maybe i should never have bought him that bike for christmas? maybe my son should have been a little quicker and jumped off his bike .when he seen the truck at the last second? until you have been there and done that you really should not have much to say but best wishes and prayers for the family. i feel i died on that street with my son. his father found him and we both tried to bring him back. he was our only child and what i would give to hear his voice, see him sweat,run,jump,get hit with a ball in a game. bottom line....opinions are like assholes everyone has one!!! we should however be careful of the ones we throw around, you never know when your in that position. my son was my whole world and now me and father fight for any reason to go on. please try to be understanding of people that loose a child. its the hardest thing a parent can ever go through. those that hurt children will pay for their doings one day, but our words wont change them or what they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barrington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Changes in the air at two radio stations (Aug '06) Sat COCO4U 1,035
Mike Innis Jul 11 Kmart reunion 1
Barb Coley Jul 9 Concerned citizen 6
Kayla korves Jul 9 Concerned citizen 7
News Police say man found dead in burning garage was... (Mar '08) Jul 7 ForestHospitalRes... 13
News Former Algonquin police officer turns himself in (Jan '10) Jul 7 Fairplay 6
Review: Prime Motors Inc (Nov '08) Jul 4 amy slaton 11

Barrington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barrington Mortgages