Property loss

May 3, 2013 Full story: World Magazine 8

The Virginia Supreme Court has mostly affirmed a lower court ruling that granted control of a historic Falls Church sanctuary to the Episcopal Church and the Episcopal congregation that meets at the building.

Read more
Listen to the Word

Kingman, AZ

#1 May 3, 2013
Another secular victory and scriptural defeat for TEC. TEC doesn't care about biblical principles, only secular principles. While gaining property and money, they continue to lose people (even though some leaders deny their numbers are shrinking). But now, with property and money, it's party time in TEC while God's faithful languish. This is the legacy of the TEC. This is what history will record. Katherine Jefferts-Schori will be the Reverse Robin Hood who stole from the poor to give to the rich. How inclusive ! Hoe inclusive!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2 May 3, 2013
Listen to the Word wrote:
Another secular victory and scriptural defeat for TEC. TEC doesn't care about biblical principles, only secular principles. While gaining property and money, they continue to lose people (even though some leaders deny their numbers are shrinking). But now, with property and money, it's party time in TEC while God's faithful languish. This is the legacy of the TEC. This is what history will record. Katherine Jefferts-Schori will be the Reverse Robin Hood who stole from the poor to give to the rich. How inclusive ! Hoe inclusive!
Pure Malarky!
Sara

Potters Bar, UK

#4 Jul 2, 2013
Hi

Iím a masters student in Psychology at Coventry university in England and Iím running my dissertation about homosexuality and religion, for that I need people to complete some questionnaire, it only take 7 or 8 minutes and it will be a great help for me if you could completed for me.

Let me know if you have any questions.
BEST WISHES
SARA

http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp...
Pete

Livonia, MI

#5 Jul 2, 2013
Sara wrote:
Hi
Iím a masters student in Psychology at Coventry university in England and Iím running my dissertation about homosexuality and religion, for that I need people to complete some questionnaire, it only take 7 or 8 minutes and it will be a great help for me if you could completed for me.
Let me know if you have any questions.
BEST WISHES
SARA
http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp...
It's amazing that you got this far without knowing much grammar, punctuation or capitalization.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#6 Jul 3, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing that you got this far without knowing much grammar, punctuation or capitalization.
Pretty funny!
Sam

Columbus, OH

#7 Feb 11, 2014
I had a lesson at work today about grammar and why it is important in the field of work I am in. I guess many of the employees have been slacking on creating correct grammar. I have always tried my hardest to make sure I am being proper. http://thebaldwinco.com
Brian Adam

Wixom, MI

#8 Feb 11, 2014
I cant believe there is a goddamn.thread in this forum (Ecorse, in case anyway was unsure) as to the goings-on of The Episcopal Church. You show me one WASP in Ecorse! Im laughing my balls off.
I can read

Wilmington, DE

#9 Feb 12, 2014
Brian Adam wrote:
I cant believe there is a goddamn.thread in this forum (Ecorse, in case anyway was unsure) as to the goings-on of The Episcopal Church. You show me one WASP in Ecorse! Im laughing my balls off.
If you could just read the article, you would see that the Michigan link is about Muslims in Dearborn.
The Episcopal Church reference is about Virginia churches. Ecorse is not mentioned whatsoever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baroda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
baroda gays sex Mar 20 sexy 13
hi Mar 18 hellojk 2
top Mar 10 ver gorwa 3
gay sex Mar 10 ver gorwa 28
Gayt Mar 6 Ankit 1
News It's tough finding solutions to Wayne County's ... Mar 5 WATCHING LIVONIA 2
American Rap singers become Muslims (May '11) Mar 5 saved 28
Baroda Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baroda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]