Mitch

Toccoa, GA

#1 Dec 20, 2008
I have a 1962 Avalair camper made in Baroda Mich. I could use all the info I can get. Thanks
Deke

Balm, FL

#2 Mar 6, 2009
Hello
Did you ever find any info on your camper? I too have one and can't find the VIN number on it
Thanks
Mitch

Sheridan, AR

#3 Apr 6, 2009
Deke wrote:
Hello
Did you ever find any info on your camper? I too have one and can't find the VIN number on it
Thanks
Hey all I know is three men left Avion went out and made Avalair for thee years 1961 too 1963. My vin# is on a tag beside the door as you go in.
Dan

Berkeley, CA

#4 Jun 30, 2010
Hi All,
I have just acquired an Avalair, needing very much attention. I have not found much on the web, hope the folks here can help.
First, is there an Abalair group for sharing info?
Second, does anyone know what vehicle may have used the 14.5 inch 6 stud rims with a hub much like a regular rim?
Thanks
Dan

Presque Isle, ME

#5 May 16, 2012
Hi,

Anyone with an Avalair and info would be appreciated. I am progressing nicely on a complete rebuild, but always looking for info and pics.
Thanks
Roger

Benton Harbor, MI

#6 Aug 18, 2014
Hey guys, I just started a Facebook group for Avalairs. It is Called Avalair Travel Trailer.
Roger

Benton Harbor, MI

#7 Aug 18, 2014
Dan wrote:
Hi,
Anyone with an Avalair and info would be appreciated. I am progressing nicely on a complete rebuild, but always looking for info and pics.
Thanks
Hey Dan,
Do you still have your Avalair? I started a Facebbok group. It is called Avalair Travel Trailer. Hope to see you there! Roger
Roger

Benton Harbor, MI

#8 Aug 18, 2014
Mitch wrote:
I have a 1962 Avalair camper made in Baroda Mich. I could use all the info I can get. Thanks
Hey Mitch,
Do you still have your Avalair? I started a Facebbok group. It is called Avalair Travel Trailer. Hope to see you there! Roger
Roger

Benton Harbor, MI

#9 Aug 18, 2014
Dan wrote:
Hi All,
I have just acquired an Avalair, needing very much attention. I have not found much on the web, hope the folks here can help.
First, is there an Abalair group for sharing info?
Second, does anyone know what vehicle may have used the 14.5 inch 6 stud rims with a hub much like a regular rim?
Thanks
Do you still have your Avalair? I started a Facebbok group. It is called Avalair Travel Trailer. Hope to see you there! Roger
Roger

Benton Harbor, MI

#10 Aug 18, 2014
Deke wrote:
Hello
Did you ever find any info on your camper? I too have one and can't find the VIN number on it
Thanks
Hey Deke, Do you still have your Avalair? I started a Facebbok group. It is called Avalair Travel Trailer. Hope to see you there! Roger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baroda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan and Britain conde... Wed WATCHING LIVONIA 10
Woman sues after being forced to remove hijab a... Tue watching livonia 4
Young victim thankful for guilty verdict (May '07) Jan 24 Teresa 3
Dearborn Heights used to be a nice place... (Oct '08) Jan 12 WATCHING LIVONIA 33
Here are the 13 cheapest places to get gas in m... Jan 9 Steve 5
Debate: Marijuana - Baroda, MI (Sep '10) Dec '14 raju 4
Rob Boone (brorob) (Oct '11) Dec '14 Your sons mother 2
Baroda Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baroda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:35PM
Who Benefits Most from Hiring of Gase?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 6:04 PM
Why Lions Must Draft CB Trae Waynes
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet