Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Apr 1, 2013
MATTHEW SALVATE

Detroit, MI

#1 Jan 19, 2012
SHOULD FICANO RESIGN, JAILED OR STAY IN OFFICE . IF HE GOES WHO IS THE BEST PERSON TO REPLACE HIM ??
mary former WC employe

Detroit, MI

#2 Jan 19, 2012
non of the above :: he should be deported , everything he did is illegal and im sure the feds will jail him, along with his clouns who made tons of money from us taxpayers.
Hambone

Ecorse, MI

#3 Jan 20, 2012
sadly he should resign.....b4 he got n2 this mess he was a dang good county employee.....he had my move every office he ran for.....shame way to end it all
george

Detroit, MI

#4 Jan 20, 2012
i think he should be jailed long time ago
wonderer

Kansas City, MO

#5 Jan 21, 2012
How would you like to see San Ficano on Dancing with the Stars? Clearly he has talent for dancing around his misdeeds. But his dance card is becoming fully punched. His last dance will be in front of a judge.
george

Detroit, MI

#6 Jan 21, 2012
you are absolutely right wonderere , this guy caused so much mess and got so greedy where he got to the point of no return. i think the best choice for that seat is philip cavanagh ( state rep ) , cause what's the point for having macnamera or benny nepolian in that seat ( that's ficano dogs anyway )
Hambone

Ecorse, MI

#7 Jan 22, 2012
just goes to show you that times are tuff and the rich have 2 become richer
moe D

Detroit, MI

#8 Jan 22, 2012
i remember about 6 month ago me and couple friends were having coffe at starbucks on mi ave and here walks azzam , ficano and couple loosers with them . i can hear the wholeconversation and azzamtolda guy if any one even the president bother you just let me know ( these people felt untochubale ) they made tons of money
severance

Detroit, MI

#9 Jan 23, 2012
Ficano and all his cronies need to be jailed. As for who can take his place Lord only knows. I don't trust 99 parcent politicions.
Tony

Livonia, MI

#10 Jan 23, 2012
moe D wrote:
i remember about 6 month ago me and couple friends were having coffe at starbucks on mi ave and here walks azzam , ficano and couple loosers with them . i can hear the wholeconversation and azzamtolda guy if any one even the president bother you just let me know ( these people felt untochubale ) they made tons of money
I for one am very impressed with your post. You can afford coffee at Starbucks! Did Ficano make somebody else pick up his tab?
moe D

Detroit, MI

#11 Jan 23, 2012
when azzam walks into any resturant or bar in dearborn people used to fear him like he's god and to answer your question NO they didn't pay ( the manager even offered them a refillbefore they left )
mariana

Detroit, MI

#12 Jan 23, 2012
OMG , moe D you said it , i work as a waitress at an arabic cusine in west dearborn , they used to walk in and the owner gets all freaked out and start kissing their asses and you are absolutely correct they never paid for anything , i dont like harm for no one but these people deserve it , they hurted a lot people and abused their power btw kevin macnamera just got picked up by canton police for dui ( foxnews.com )
mariana

Detroit, MI

#13 Jan 23, 2012
the only person i trust is phil cavanagh
Eric

Frederick, MD

#14 Mar 31, 2013
mariana wrote:
the only person i trust is phil cavanagh
. Then your a moron
kev

Montréal, Canada

#15 Apr 1, 2013
occifer, i jus had 2 beers
i swear to god
i never could walk a straight line jus like my pop
cool, a ride in a real police car
take me to the airport

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baroda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dearborn Heights Police issue enough tickets to... (Nov '08) Aug 23 No longer a resident 225
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Aug 23 Truthisgood 115
Avaliar (Dec '08) Aug 18 Roger 10
Brewer family? (Jan '09) Aug 18 Roger 2
Debate: Immigration - Sodus, MI (Jul '10) Aug 11 sharon 4
Berrien Springs Chief of Police knows about the... (May '07) Aug 9 Rhonda Rowe 4
Wafer guilty of murder in Dearborn Heights shoo... Aug 8 Steve 2
•••
•••
•••

Baroda Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baroda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••