Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Judged:

look out guys some of the most famous singer rap in america become Muslim , such as Jay-Z Boy Freeway - watch video http://www.kaokabi.com/wa tch?v=ARAWWA254WQ
and Loon (bad boys)- watch video http://www.kaokabi.com/watch ...
also Naboleon (group oalas)- watch video http://www.kaokabi.com/watch ...
and there are many change from bad boys to god boys , my brothers and sisters if you need anything and know about Islam and to what islam call , send a me at gh_50.cent@msn.com . i will give you anything about islam in your language
a detroiter who knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

cmon with your 6th century religion garbage.let me guess, you went to prison and found god right??
Abdulrahman

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

No i went to our God who craete us me and you and the Sun and the moon , and the seas and every thing , he create the ant and he create the Elephant and the Human and the Gin . he always give us the food and we just eat ready . he make the food grow up . can the human do that , no they can't and they wont . i want to ask you a question if don't mine < did you read about Islam ? and what did you read or heard about it ? i'll tell you more about islam if you need .
Abdulrahman

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

a detroiter who knows wrote:
cmon with your 6th century religion garbage.let me guess, you went to prison and found god right??
hi

Since: Nov 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Judged:

Abdulrahman wrote:
No i went to our God who craete us me and you and the Sun and the moon , and the seas and every thing , he create the ant and he create the Elephant and the Human and the Gin . he always give us the food and we just eat ready . he make the food grow up . can the human do that , no they can't and they wont . i want to ask you a question if don't mine < did you read about Islam ? and what did you read or heard about it ? i'll tell you more about islam if you need .
So, let me guess, your going to tell us how tolerant Islam is? Wrong!! Your going to tell us how Islam respects others? WRONG, All your going to do is try to justify your own excestince, while refusing to grasp the simple reality, Islam has destroyed other religions artifacts, prosecuted other religious members, made slaves out of your women, caused bloodshed and turmoil across the globe in the name of Jihad, Why, because you are a hate filled religion that has lost the way. There is but One God, who happens to have had a number of Prophets, all but one or two you have refused to reconise. So, spread your hate filled, war mongering, women hating religion to your self. Don't forget the Taliban, Al Quida, and the rest are Islamic and tolerated by the rest of you.
a detroiter who knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

ok. prove to us that he created it, show me any proof that you have...
Abdulrahman

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

a detroiter who knows wrote:
ok. prove to us that he created it, show me any proof that you have...
See this web site please and reed about it
Abdulrahman

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

Abdulrahman wrote:
<quoted text>
See this web site please and reed about it
http://www.thisistruth.org/
Things Are Happening

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Abdulrahman wrote:
look out guys some of the most famous singer rap in america become Muslim , such as Jay-Z Boy Freeway - watch video http://www.kaokabi.com/wa tch?v=ARAWWA254WQ
and Loon (bad boys)- watch video http://www.kaokabi.com/watch ...
also Naboleon (group oalas)- watch video http://www.kaokabi.com/watch ...
and there are many change from bad boys to god boys , my brothers and sisters if you need anything and know about Islam and to what islam call , send a me at gh_50.cent@msn.com . i will give you anything about islam in your language
muslums and rappers....perfect match silly and use less

hahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa WHERES MY VIRGINS !!!!!!
lmaoff!
cio

Bogotá, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

So these semi-gays sluping jerry sandusky jerry heller jew wads for fame and fortune, decided to become muzzie? They must be practicing the karballahistic form of islam like you bi-racial jewish arabs do in saudi arabia.
Leila aoun

Lyon, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Wrong Islam did not distroy any religions. Ok! The al Qaida is not real Muslims. They will go to hell. SO DO NOT SAY ANYTHING OK !!!!!!!!!!
Anwer Shabi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

hey guyzz u have jst seen wrong and framed side of islam.....their is nthing like wt u guyzz think being allowed in islam..don't blame islam 4 anything (violence etc) just becoz u heard it 4m other people...first of all study about islam then u will find wt islam really is...if u think islam is violent then wt abt nazis who killed millions n american who destroyed hiroshima n nagasaki...if so then christianity is also violence lvng religion...dunno blame a religion for wt an individual do ......hope u understand this...self study is best way to knw abt islam so try to read holy quran and our other religious book....may ALLAH bless you n show u guyss right path...thankyou :)
alia

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Hi guys. I am shocked to read the words of some ignorant guy who said islam uses women as slaves. I am a proud Muslim woman. We as a Women Receive Much Love And Respect From Our Muslim Brothers Sons Fathers And Husbands. If being loved means slavery What Do You Call Your Treatment of Your Women While You Take Advantage of Their Beauty in A business Wise Like Advatising their body to label your own business objects. A Naked Women With Anrexia Being Called Super Model ! You make your women wear underwear and topless to advatised your perfumes and Yet You Say Your Women Are Not Slaves. Cmon Who is Blind Here
Patriotic Girl

Springdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

alia--you are spewing lies and I believe you are a man..Islam is a disgusting,perverted religion and all of you muzzies should shut up.We,that know,read and study about islam-knows that you're all insane!!We know about all the killings and injuries you do to each other for dishonoring..You are right about the lax attitude about modesty in America today.That is sad.
alia

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Patriotic girl- You either Stupid Or You Are ignorant and blind person Who Seem To Know Nothing About Islam. My Religion Doesn't allow Any Discrimination or Violence And Yes We Take our Honour Very Serious Unlike Some people Who are brain Washed. We Are proud Of Our identity Which Is Our Religion So At least Try To Own One! WHat Is Sad Is That people Are insulting Religion While They Don't belong To Any Religion At All
Patriotic Girl

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

alia--sorry I do belong to a religion.You are lying through your teeth,I have a quran--do I need to put what it says on here? You are all lied to from mohammy down to the nut cases telling you all this garbage in your mosques.The one that you call the prophet,mohammy,was a pervert,violent and a man,nothing more than a man..All of you can pray till you are blue in the face but your prayers go no further than the ceiling in your mosques.Jesus is the only way to GOD,Jesus is the mediator for us and GOD.Not mohammy.You people are the ones that are brainwashed..
aneela

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

you should read about islam before you judge..
there are good and bad in every religion..
islam is a very good religion and can't be proven wrong as its 100% true..
and as for the women subject a woman has a big part of islam well janna lies at your mothers feet what more can you say for a women..
the reason people get this idea is because of them muslims that don't practice there religion and make it look bad..
it them people knew just how important it is to be a good muslim for ourselves and those around us..
i havent been brought up muslim all my life and turning to islam was the best thing i ever did and i can grantee anyone who comes to the deen they will find everything so easy may allah guide us all Ameen
Chuck Manson

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

There was a time when being crazy meant something. Now everybody is crazy. It don't mean nothing.
Kishan bharti

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Leila aoun wrote:
Wrong Islam did not distroy any religions. Ok! The al Qaida is not real Muslims. They will go to hell. SO DO NOT SAY ANYTHING OK !!!!!!!!!!
ar u a islam?
Patriotic Girl

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

aneela--you are brainwashed and your religion is fake and not anything about it is true!!I have read the quran and will be glad to post crap from it on this thread...You are evil and so is everyone else that is muslim.Your quran says to change all people to islam or behead them with the sword.Have you not read that yet? Your religion is a false one and the one true GOD "Jehovah" is not allah,he hates false religions because he is a jealous GOD who made everything and everybody to worship him.We do not need all these men who think they are imams,etc because we have the true mediator-JESUS to be there for us..Keep on with your brainwashing because we are in the last days and you will be destroyed right along with the rest of the false religions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Baroda Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baroda Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••