Detroit area Muslims seek peace amid ...

Detroit area Muslims seek peace amid Iraq conflict

There are 10 comments on the The Detroit News story from Jun 20, 2014, titled Detroit area Muslims seek peace amid Iraq conflict. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

Dearborn -- As sectarian violence escalates in Iraq, religious leaders here have met to reaffirm a unity pact in an effort to ward off tension between Shiite and Sunni Muslims in Metro Detroit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

Tom _No Less than an ICON

Tampa, FL

#1 Jun 20, 2014
Now it the time to unite against the REAL enemies of peace!
PUBH

Canton, MA

#2 Jun 20, 2014
I think that probably the most bankrupt part about Muslim logic and character is their tendency to do stupid things and then blame everybody else for it. They treat themselves like animals who can't be held responsible for their decisions because they are mere animals and have no choice but to behave the way they do. So since they are animals and are not responsible for their own decisions, it's always someone elses fault. Is it any wonder why Muslims in general are the poorest, stupidest, least educated and least sucessful people on the planet?,

Tampa, FL

#3 Jun 20, 2014
PUBH wrote:
... they are mere animals ...
Animals as a whole are way superior to filthy amoeba's excrements like you, your kin and just about everyone you hold dear!

In fact your kids would be better off not having been born or even DEAD than live with a scum of a father like YOU !
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jun 20, 2014
Tom _No Less than an ICON wrote:
Now it the time to unite against the REAL enemies of peace!
Tell us what you mean by this post? Are you calling Muslime to arms?(Please say you are)!

But be specific-Uncle Sam wants to know!

Tampa, FL

#5 Jun 20, 2014
Democracy IS THE KEY!

Uncle is not as paranoid a madarfacker as you are.
TEAM TROLL

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jun 20, 2014
Tom _No Less than an ICON wrote:
Democracy IS THE KEY!
Uncle is not as paranoid a madarfacker as you are.
You are an enemy of the state. There is no freedom, or democracy, for you TOM. Just the water board and a roach/rat infested isolation cell.

Wait a minute. If it has roaches, or rats, then TOM has fellow Muslims to visit with. This is not isolation. Gotta get that changed.
Friendliest pimp around

Tampa, FL

#7 Jun 20, 2014
CORRECTION:

Democracy is the DOOR ... our wombs are the key !!!
Thomas W Fontaine

United States

#9 Jun 20, 2014
Friendliest pimp around wrote:
CORRECTION:
Democracy is the DOOR ... our wombs are the key !!!
I know you. You are still talking that "my vagina is a DEMO DOOR" crap. Well you showed it off enough the last time I was there,sweety.
TruthBeTold

Farmington, MI

#10 Jun 20, 2014
How can anyone respect this religion of evil and sickness?

Their most holy prophet Mohammed married a 6 year old, yes you heard me right SIX EFIN YEARS OLD...then consummated the marriage when she was 9. Did I mention HE was 53?

Sick freakin pedophiles!
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#11 Jun 21, 2014
Heck the muslims don't respect the religion or the koran.

the fact is the muslims have been at war with them selves since the year 650 when the pretend leader of this dysfunctional mess died.

upon his death the morons who follow this moron and his made up rules could not decide who who be the next leader of the movement.

Being ignorant desert nomads they just were not smart enough to sit at a table and work out leader ship issues like adults so they launched a sectarian war suni killing shiete and shiete killing suni over who is or is not to be a leader of this movement.

they held a peace conference in the year 850 ad to try to resolve the leader ship issue but the talks broke down when the leader of the mess was stabbed in the back killed and the killing has gone unchecked since then.

since 850ad muslims have bombed mosque at prayer time , markets while unarmed woman children and old people shop for food and daily needs.

wonder how many muslims have been killed or wounded by other muslims since 850??

awww who cares?? as long as they keep killing each other. If there is a muslim god she must be crazy watching muslims kill muslims over leadership,

bet she wishes she has picked a more intelligent group of rational thinking people to start a movement with.

Gee I can't wait for the last muslim moron to kill the next to last muslim moron then watch her commit suicide cause she lonely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baroda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is dearborn heights safe ?? (Dec '11) Apr 14 WATCHING LIVONIA 12
Sawyer Highlands Church (Nov '08) Apr 11 Anonymous 15
News Dearborn Mother Reunited with Baby Following Ca... (Feb '06) Mar '17 NotYourMom 3
DEARBORN HEIGHTS POLICE Failed to do their Job. (Jun '07) Mar '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 250
hassan is a great waiter at al ameer restaurant... Feb '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 3
how can the muslims eat at mexican fiesta and ... Feb '17 Bshdhhddbh 3
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Feb '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 19

Baroda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baroda Mortgages