half somali # half english
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Sami

Hyattsville, MD

#270 Apr 19, 2014
I enjoy 50/50 race. My kids are half Kazakh(their father is Kazakhstan and I of course am Somali). NO, I'm not a whore, bitch, hater or whatever some of u maybe call me just coze am not married to my own race. It's fate and who Allah have u share ur life with. He's muslim just like me. We go to the mosque every Friday and whatever we're off from work. We enjoy each other's differences and appreciate it. His family love me to death and so is mine. I do speak Somali, Swahili, Arabic, Russian, English and Spanish fluently. He speaks Somali, English and Russian. Myself I'm 75% Somali and quarter Ethiopian. I was born in Ethiopia and raised in Australia then moved here age 15 now 20. I met him at Ohio State University while he was doing engineering and I'm still in business field. Anyways, we have twins. Straight hair, blue eyes and very beautiful pale skin. They look like me and him. He's half Russian btw. Nobody hates on us but even if there are people that are just arrogant like many of u said, so what? Every ethnic group have those which doesn't necessarily mean they represent the whole nation. and we generally busy people. I lived in Kazakhstan about a year where I went to school for a semester and that helped more to learn the culture and my in-laws. There is absolutely nothing with with being mixed no matter with what. I can't wait to graduate from business school then my second major will be anthropology in culture. So yeah, sorry if I offended anyone. I'm proud EthioSomali and I love my kids and families. I also have variety of friends mostly Somali, Kazakh, and bunches of Asians. They think I'm Hindi or Arab till I tell them am pure African Queen. Light skin, wavy hair, brown eyes, slim and tall. Just typical Somali. I lived in Mogadishu for 4yrs. I went to Hammar Boarding school in # afar if u must know. I also lived in Nakuru, Kenya and I loved everywhere including Alexandria, Egypt. In my personal opinion everyone is pretty and have the potential if they use their good judgment and common sense. Just spread the love!
Jim

Hutchinson, MN

#271 Apr 28, 2014
Im a white american guy and i think white women and somali men should breed and have babies
Alex

Taylor, MI

#272 Apr 29, 2014
Jim wrote:
Im a white american guy and i think white women and somali men should breed and have babies
And why is that Jim? Have an experience with 'em? I'm white too but Rushian with American mother to be specific
Alex

Taylor, MI

#273 Apr 29, 2014
Sami wrote:
I enjoy 50/50 race. My kids are half Kazakh(their father is Kazakhstan and I of course am Somali). NO, I'm not a whore, bitch, hater or whatever some of u maybe call me just coze am not married to my own race. It's fate and who Allah have u share ur life with. He's muslim just like me. We go to the mosque every Friday and whatever we're off from work. We enjoy each other's differences and appreciate it. His family love me to death and so is mine. I do speak Somali, Swahili, Arabic, Russian, English and Spanish fluently. He speaks Somali, English and Russian. Myself I'm 75% Somali and quarter Ethiopian. I was born in Ethiopia and raised in Australia then moved here age 15 now 20. I met him at Ohio State University while he was doing engineering and I'm still in business field. Anyways, we have twins. Straight hair, blue eyes and very beautiful pale skin. They look like me and him. He's half Russian btw. Nobody hates on us but even if there are people that are just arrogant like many of u said, so what? Every ethnic group have those which doesn't necessarily mean they represent the whole nation. and we generally busy people. I lived in Kazakhstan about a year where I went to school for a semester and that helped more to learn the culture and my in-laws. There is absolutely nothing with with being mixed no matter with what. I can't wait to graduate from business school then my second major will be anthropology in culture. So yeah, sorry if I offended anyone. I'm proud EthioSomali and I love my kids and families. I also have variety of friends mostly Somali, Kazakh, and bunches of Asians. They think I'm Hindi or Arab till I tell them am pure African Queen. Light skin, wavy hair, brown eyes, slim and tall. Just typical Somali. I lived in Mogadishu for 4yrs. I went to Hammar Boarding school in # afar if u must know. I also lived in Nakuru, Kenya and I loved everywhere including Alexandria, Egypt. In my personal opinion everyone is pretty and have the potential if they use their good judgment and common sense. Just spread the love!
Whoa!! Whoa!! Prevet Sami! that's some mind blowing shit and you kill it girl! I love girls like u who are ambitious, intelligent, have self-convidence(something most of today's women lost long time ago) and I like how u r culture oriented person. Ruslan is so lucky man!
annonymous

London, UK

#274 May 8, 2014
I am half Somali half English, all those half Somali breads like me I have realized that if you are then there is a 1 out of 8 chance that you will look Indian, I have 4 sisters and 3 brothers I am a boy and 1 out of all of us took the Indian look, the 2nd oldest! 2 out of 10 kids would have straight hair. I had no problems blending in with other somali's if I could communicate with the instead of understanding them then it would be much better
Sami

Philadelphia, PA

#275 May 8, 2014
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa!! Whoa!! Prevet Sami! that's some mind blowing shit and you kill it girl! I love girls like u who are ambitious, intelligent, have self-convidence(something most of today's women lost long time ago) and I like how u r culture oriented person. Ruslan is so lucky man!
Horosho horosho my dear! Rehmet!! I appreciate that!! Sorry for the delay response am busy full time mama full time student and wife. I'm so lucky to have him too. I'm on trip from Chicago with him as I type this msg! Thanks again dear.

Since: Nov 14

Location hidden

#276 Nov 26, 2014
As salaamu alaykum brothers and sisters.

Wherever you may be, I hope the Mercy of Allah is above you, beneath you and around you. Amiin.

I just have sincere advise to my mixed brothers and sisters.

First of Allah, by the command of Allah, the pen wrote and ink dried. Allah chose everything (race, color, skin, features, body...etc) and you had no power or authority to decide. Therefore, just accept it like a job from Allah and deal with its challenges. On the same token, Allah provided us the best manual of life, Islam. Thus, if you practice, your soul will be empowered and never will worry about your body or looks.

Secondly, since Allah chose everything mentioned above, you have only two choices. Submit to Allah and follow His guidance or submit to your desires and be a servant of material.

Thirdly, I am always amazed how people always give credit to the body when it comes to beauty, but never see the truth through the eyes of the person and look for the real beauty, which is the soul. And Islam is sent to beautify it more because the light of guidance from Allah, is always lit internally and in time, the body will reflect.

Finally, for the mixed sisters who are confused or feel rejected by Somali people, you have Allah. Make dua and ask Allah to give you a pious brother who will treat you like a queen. Having boyfriend just to conceal your identity is haram and you will never be happy. Likewise for the mixed brothers InshaAllah.

May Allah assist you all with your challenges and if I could be any help, let me know. But run to Allah for everything.

Wa alaykumu salaam.
liverpudian

Toronto, Canada

#277 May 20, 2015
Hey I am ismail I am full somali and half of my family married to different countries I wanna tell u all that my brother half American wife with their own children even my uncle married with white french wand have his own children and also my cousin she married Italian when she was 13 in somalia and she have 6 children with him and my other cousin married French white and he came to somalia hargeisa to marry her in somalia and all the family was their with all support and we all keep in touch each other and I never seen all my life any one have problem with that
Hiiraan

Sheffield, UK

#279 Jul 16, 2015
NO human is half. If you are not full blooded Somali ,then you are not somali.
Hiiraan

Sheffield, UK

#280 Jul 16, 2015
asha aviv wrote:
my mom is somali and her great grandmother has green eyes and she looks white she doesnt look african at all and as for the rest of my family a few have blonde and some look indian and normal somali. also our somali language ther are some hebrew words: ani - I
aba -father
hindi
baraf- snow
shati -collar shirt
gaari - car turkish - askar - police
arabic - sarir-bed
coursi-chair
french- ici
Here is the idiot who thinks they are expert on Somali, those words are slung in our language. There is classical Somali and those words do not make sense. By the way there is nothing such as half Somali, if you are not full blooded Somali, then you are not one of us.
Abdi

Toronto, Canada

#281 Dec 27, 2015
neverahateralwaysalover wrote:
..yeah somalis hate cuban because of 1977-war with cuba and ethiopia. we lost west-somalia, because of cuba . we hate them.
i spit on their face.
And yemen was also involved in that war yet you Somalis looooooove to dickride Arabs hahahaha please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barneveld Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savanah Martin what a hottie!!! 8 hr Greg291 1
What ever happened to ........ (Jan '12) Sat Nostalgic 23
Krystal (May '15) Sat skorpa 20
Blake the snake Jun 24 Tube snake boogie 2
Onions (Oct '14) Jun 24 farmer 2
massage Jun 24 Vito55 1
Jeni Lee (Dec '15) Jun 24 route 8 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barneveld Mortgages