created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,589 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 818)

Showing posts 16,341 - 16,360 of16,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18412
Mar 31, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> Everytime you open you mouth i smell feces cuz you are brimming to your lips.
Is that the best you got, fool?
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18413
Mar 31, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you got, fool?
I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and SHIT a better argument than that. You're so ugly, when you were born your mom said "What a treasure" and your dad said "Yea lets go bury it"! I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass. I'll bet you break wind under the covers and get high on your own fumes Dingleberry.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18414
Mar 31, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and SHIT a better argument than that. You're so ugly, when you were born your mom said "What a treasure" and your dad said "Yea lets go bury it"! I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass. I'll bet you break wind under the covers and get high on your own fumes Dingleberry.
You are the east end of a west bound horse.
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18415
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the east end of a west bound horse.
You are a Dingleberry on my east end. The best part of you ran down your mothers leg ( who by the way has a bigger penis than you ). Your birth certificate is an apology from a condom manufacturer. At birth the doctor thought you were so ugly he threw you in the trash and handed your mother the placenta by mistake. Your mother protested, Lord only knows why- big mistake as it turns out.
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18416
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>Your inference on the post script is askew as likely for such a liberal. It was merely a public service message, and I fear no one, especially liberals, I find them entertaining, like circus clowns.
Ha ha I c, So then why being his religion up in the first place?
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18417
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>it's not a matter of "disqualification," it's a matter of electability.

Islam does not recognize or accept the principle of separation of Church and State. There is only one law in Islam - the religious law (sharia) is also the civil law. Supreme authority over both religious and civil matters is vested in the same person (e.g., Caliph, Sultan) One who is a devout Muslim, seeking the office of POTUS, would have great difficulty swearing the oath of office to preserve, protect & defend the Constitution's Establishment clause.

This fact in turn would pose political problems for any Islamic candidate in terms of the electoral acceptability in the minds of the voters, as a practical reality.
Maybe to people who have a conspiracy notion. A "reality" that a candidate running for president would try and take over the established principles of the country, based on your preconceived notion about Muslims? That's called xenophobia...

I'm not saying Islamic nations aren't under sharia law, but to assert ANY Muslim running for president would have "difficulty" defending the constitution is a presupposition, and belongs no where in civilized society...

Plus, MANY of today's politicians, especially in the GOP, base their voting on the bible. They base all of their preconceived notions on many social issues on the bible... Isn't that the same as those Islamic (sharia law) nations you were just speaking of?

So, why are Americans, and republicans in general, okay with voting for someone who gets their morality on issues such as abortion, women, and as we're seeing now, marriage, from a holy book? And why aren't people like you, who claim they don't want religion taking over the government (sharia law) standing up and boycotting THOSE politicians?

I just don't get the hypocritical notion of a group saying "if the president were Muslim, that would pose a political risk," while those same people vote for someone trying to ban abortion strictly on the moral ground of the bible...
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18418
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
I vote on the content of a mans' character, not the color of his skin, that's why I didn't vote for obama.

It's very telling to watch the liberal media denegrate someone like Dr. Ben Carson.
When republicans vote against someone, it's because of their character. When democrats vote against someone, their denigrating (proper spelling) them...

Conservative hypocrisy knows no limits...
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18419
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
Instead of acknowledging it is possible to have a valid point-of-view that is different than the president’s, the long knives have come out to plunge into the back of a famous black neurosurgeon who worked his way up from poverty to the top.

The left-wingers know his story is a powerful counter-point to the “woe is me,” everyone’s-a-victim-and-shoul d-be-on-the-government-dole narrative, and therefore, he has to be destroyed.

Watch your back Dr. Ben Carson.
And yes, watch your back Dr. Carson...

Because having a creationist notion of the world is NOT a "valid" point of view...

Nor is comparing gay relations to beastiality...

Again, I love the notion of conservatives painting a "you don't like him because he's republican" mentality, however, in the case of Dr. Carson, it's his absurd claims that make him undesirable to liberals.

"Doctor" is even a little subject as Dr Carson has NEVER: performed any experiments, never submitted his articles for peer review, never adhered to then scientific method, never submitted any hypothesized articles, nor ever provided proof for the things he's claimed...

In other words, congrats republicans, you've found a doctor who doesn't even understand how science works...

Is he a good neurologist? Absolutely, but that doesn't give him authority to speak on subjects of geology, astronomy, embryology, genealogy, or historical evolution...

Oh and here, I'm a liberal acknowledging the president isn't super human, nor is he 100% on any issue... There, now will you stop with the "liberals think the president is holier then though" crap?
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18420
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe to people who have a conspiracy notion. A "reality" that a candidate running for president would try and take over the established principles of the country, based on your preconceived notion about Muslims? That's called xenophobia...
I'm not saying Islamic nations aren't under sharia law, but to assert ANY Muslim running for president would have "difficulty" defending the constitution is a presupposition, and belongs no where in civilized society...
Plus, MANY of today's politicians, especially in the GOP, base their voting on the bible. They base all of their preconceived notions on many social issues on the bible... Isn't that the same as those Islamic (sharia law) nations you were just speaking of?
So, why are Americans, and republicans in general, okay with voting for someone who gets their morality on issues such as abortion, women, and as we're seeing now, marriage, from a holy book? And why aren't people like you, who claim they don't want religion taking over the government (sharia law) standing up and boycotting THOSE politicians?
I just don't get the hypocritical notion of a group saying "if the president were Muslim, that would pose a political risk," while those same people vote for someone trying to ban abortion strictly on the moral ground of the bible...
Look, little man - you asked a question - I answered it. Not with opinion or "presuppositions," but with simple, well-known FACT about Islam.

Your response makes it clear your ignorance of Islam is more profound than I have time or interest in helping you with.

Additionally, I have no appetitite for discouse with schmucks who make a lot of completely baseless presumptions about what I think, and put bullshit rhetorical strawman words in my mouth.

Grow up. Until then - sayonara, troll.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18421
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe to people who have a conspiracy notion. A "reality" that a candidate running for president would try and take over the established principles of the country, based on your preconceived notion about Muslims? That's called xenophobia...
I'm not saying Islamic nations aren't under sharia law, but to assert ANY Muslim running for president would have "difficulty" defending the constitution is a presupposition, and belongs no where in civilized society...
Plus, MANY of today's politicians, especially in the GOP, base their voting on the bible. They base all of their preconceived notions on many social issues on the bible... Isn't that the same as those Islamic (sharia law) nations you were just speaking of?
So, why are Americans, and republicans in general, okay with voting for someone who gets their morality on issues such as abortion, women, and as we're seeing now, marriage, from a holy book? And why aren't people like you, who claim they don't want religion taking over the government (sharia law) standing up and boycotting THOSE politicians?
I just don't get the hypocritical notion of a group saying "if the president were Muslim, that would pose a political risk," while those same people vote for someone trying to ban abortion strictly on the moral ground of the bible...
romney is a mormon, not too many people bought into his religion...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18422
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha I c, So then why being his religion up in the first place?
Romney is a Mormon, you are a Moron

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18423
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
romney is a mormon, not too many people bought into his religion...
Simpleton obama voters bought into what the press and the White House sold them, it shows you can still sell snake oil in America.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18424
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes, watch your back Dr. Carson...
Because having a creationist notion of the world is NOT a "valid" point of view...
Nor is comparing gay relations to beastiality...
Again, I love the notion of conservatives painting a "you don't like him because he's republican" mentality, however, in the case of Dr. Carson, it's his absurd claims that make him undesirable to liberals.
"Doctor" is even a little subject as Dr Carson has NEVER: performed any experiments, never submitted his articles for peer review, never adhered to then scientific method, never submitted any hypothesized articles, nor ever provided proof for the things he's claimed...
In other words, congrats republicans, you've found a doctor who doesn't even understand how science works...
Is he a good neurologist? Absolutely, but that doesn't give him authority to speak on subjects of geology, astronomy, embryology, genealogy, or historical evolution...
Oh and here, I'm a liberal acknowledging the president isn't super human, nor is he 100% on any issue... There, now will you stop with the "liberals think the president is holier then though" crap?
And obama has his PhD. in what? His M.D. in what? He is a community organizer with marginal academic achievement hoisted on the shoulders of fools and elected president. The same people always pick what's behind door # 2. Clueless.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18425
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
When republicans vote against someone, it's because of their character. When democrats vote against someone, their denigrating (proper spelling) them...
Conservative hypocrisy knows no limits...
Hypocrisy? That's when you close the White House tours to pretend there is repercussions to cutting future spending by 40 Billion { a grain of sand on the beach of Federal spending} and then send your daughters to the Bahamas for their spring break on the taxpayers dime, while school children are locked out of their White House.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18426
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes, watch your back Dr. Carson...
Because having a creationist notion of the world is NOT a "valid" point of view...
Nor is comparing gay relations to beastiality...
Again, I love the notion of conservatives painting a "you don't like him because he's republican" mentality, however, in the case of Dr. Carson, it's his absurd claims that make him undesirable to liberals.
"Doctor" is even a little subject as Dr Carson has NEVER: performed any experiments, never submitted his articles for peer review, never adhered to then scientific method, never submitted any hypothesized articles, nor ever provided proof for the things he's claimed...
In other words, congrats republicans, you've found a doctor who doesn't even understand how science works...
Is he a good neurologist? Absolutely, but that doesn't give him authority to speak on subjects of geology, astronomy, embryology, genealogy, or historical evolution...
Oh and here, I'm a liberal acknowledging the president isn't super human, nor is he 100% on any issue... There, now will you stop with the "liberals think the president is holier then though" crap?
Carson's other surgical innovations have included the first intrauterine procedure to relieve pressure on the brain of a hydrocephalic fetal twin, and a hemispherectomy,[when?] in which a young girl suffering from uncontrollable seizures had one half of her brain removed.[citation needed]

In 1987, Carson made medical history by being the first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins (the Binder twins) who had been joined at the back of the head (craniopagus twins). The 70-member surgical team, led by Carson, worked for 22 hours. At the end, the twins were successfully separated and can now survive independently.

You only hear what you want to hear, the perfect useful idiot for the democratic party. obama has never worked a day in his life, or contributed anything to this country but to divide it. He truly is the worst president ever elected under an imperfect system.
mummum

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18427
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

youtube.com/watch... Vote Putin
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18428
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>And obama has his PhD. in what? His M.D. in what? He is a community organizer with marginal academic achievement hoisted on the shoulders of fools and elected president. The same people always pick what's behind door # 2. Clueless.
Marginal academic achievements ha ha ha being a law professor at Harvard is marginal, I guess...
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18429
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>Hypocrisy? That's when you close the White House tours to pretend there is repercussions to cutting future spending by 40 Billion { a grain of sand on the beach of Federal spending} and then send your daughters to the Bahamas for their spring break on the taxpayers dime, while school children are locked out of their White House.
Pretending? Try telling that to the children in Indiana who now have to win a lottery to attend head start programs....
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18430
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>Carson's other surgical innovations have included the first intrauterine procedure to relieve pressure on the brain of a hydrocephalic fetal twin, and a hemispherectomy,[when?] in which a young girl suffering from uncontrollable seizures had one half of her brain removed.[citation needed]

In 1987, Carson made medical history by being the first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins (the Binder twins) who had been joined at the back of the head (craniopagus twins). The 70-member surgical team, led by Carson, worked for 22 hours. At the end, the twins were successfully separated and can now survive independently.

You only hear what you want to hear, the perfect useful idiot for the democratic party. obama has never worked a day in his life, or contributed anything to this country but to divide it. He truly is the worst president ever elected under an imperfect system.
I actually admitted he was a wonderful neurological doctor...

I just said he had no credentials speaking about OTHER sciences...

Obama never worked a day in his life? Law profession at Harvard...

In typical conservative fashion, you ignored everything I said, and started arguing points no one was combatting...

You have that Clint Eastwood "empty chair syndrome." Try picking a topix, and sticking with it!
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18433
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Liars wrote:
The polls are all rigged. It doesn't matter who you vote for
agreed, proof:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/04/02/sen-ma...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,341 - 16,360 of16,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barneveld Discussions

Search the Barneveld Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kenneth Klossner 3 hr Gary 1
Santino DeGristina 20 hr ford 4
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue Go Blue Forever 6,314
remsen village trash Tue stephen 1
Edick Jul 6 boxer66 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Jul 4 dew4794 6,314
Can anyone recommend a water filtration person? Jul 3 Iron Man 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barneveld Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barneveld People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barneveld News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barneveld
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••