Girl Who Takes the most poundings.

Posted in the Barneveld Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pill Hates

Carthage, NY

#1 Oct 31, 2012
What girl in Remsen takes the most pounding's?
Ask

Rome, NY

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Ask the people who are involved in underage crimes and interbreading. Or ask people who move to Ohio and do the same thing there.
Homer

Gloversville, NY

#3 Oct 31, 2012
Pill Hates wrote:
What girl in Remsen takes the most pounding's?
Your mother.
Raul

Marlborough, MA

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Kasmir n she goes to remsen high and she bangs older men NAsty
Toni

Carthage, NY

#5 Nov 1, 2012
There are many, many girls in Remsen that get pounded out on a daily basis.
scum hater

Everett, MA

#6 Nov 2, 2012
Raul wrote:
hey punkass why do you come on so many different posts talking about her ? Never mind I know that you are the fatass slob she dumped ! Move on punkass or I will come see you no matter which name you use ! Punkass !
Concerned mother

Leominster, MA

#7 Nov 2, 2012
scum hater wrote:
<quoted text>
hey punkass why do you come on so many different posts talking about her ? Never mind I know that you are the fatass slob she dumped ! Move on punkass or I will come see you no matter which name you use ! Punkass !
She dumped who me? What are you her 31 year old boyfriend Dirt Bag!!! Find someone your own age perv.
Raul

Leominster, MA

#8 Nov 2, 2012
No the perv was talking to me.Must be the guy she is blowing! Its ok let them have fun.The next party they have the cops will be called!26
scum hater

Quincy, MA

#9 Nov 3, 2012
Raul wrote:
No the perv was talking to me.Must be the guy she is blowing! Its ok let them have fun.The next party they have the cops will be called!26
Hey fool or I mean Raul don't play keyboard cowboy with me. And no i am not the lowlife scumbag who would be with a girl half my age ! Do you even know what this poor kid has been through ? I would tell you but it's not really your business and you don't seem very bright anyway ! Get ready for your blue bus bitch and STFU ! Got it punkass ?
get a life

Utica, NY

#10 Nov 3, 2012
Raul wrote:
cops can't do a thing without a warrant and there won't be no probable cause. only in the arcuri apartments. go figure. hope you enjoy your neighbors. your all living there for one reason.----.
Phil

United States

#11 Nov 5, 2012
Raul wrote:
Raul you're a fat piece of poop and you're jealous she can get some, I've seen the girl once and she is gorgeous and not nasty. Get a life and leave your shit hole apartment no one wants you here.

Since: Aug 12

Johnstown, NY

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Raul wrote:
Raul, you are a nasty scumbag for talking about a young girl
like you do. What are you jealous that she didn't want you,
you fat f..k. Why don't you tell the people on this forum how you
live right upstairs from the perv, and you were flirting all summer long with all the young girls, and you got mad because that think you are GROSS!!! Stick with your old lady you scum!!!.

Johnstown, NY

#13 Nov 5, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
cops can't do a thing without a warrant and there won't be no probable cause. only in the arcuri apartments. go figure. hope you enjoy your neighbors. your all living there for one reason.----.
Why don't you f..k off!!! Some of the people in those buildings don't bother anyone. Get off your Acuri bullshit, there are people in this village that don't live in his buildings that are SCUM!!
Shannon from barneveld

Utica, NY

#14 Nov 6, 2012
im the one writing the posts on topix about my ex and his friend to get back at them for treating me like shit
Shannon the real shannon

Enfield, CT

#15 Nov 6, 2012
Shannon from barneveld wrote:
im the one writing the posts on topix about my ex and his friend to get back at them for treating me like shit
wow when i was told i.was on this page i didnt believe it lmaooo!!! lets get the story straight no one left me lol what month is it everyone? come on am glad that grown ass men have nothing better to do! Am glad to see am tje topic of the day just shows how i run through both your minds thanks for the love! Raul i are a joke really and i would reallu like my name out of your mouth!! And dave please u already know what it is so GROW up...U havent been around u scums so let me be..And no i dont take any poundings i pounded your brains out lmaooo so u to talk shit all u want dont fase me just shows how two faced u r

Johnstown, NY

#16 Nov 6, 2012
Shannon the real shannon wrote:
<quoted text>wow when i was told i.was on this page i didnt believe it lmaooo!!! lets get the story straight no one left me lol what month is it everyone? come on am glad that grown ass men have nothing better to do! Am glad to see am tje topic of the day just shows how i run through both your minds thanks for the love! Raul i are a joke really and i would reallu like my name out of your mouth!! And dave please u already know what it is so GROW up...U havent been around u scums so let me be..And no i dont take any poundings i pounded your brains out lmaooo so u to talk shit all u want dont fase me just shows how two faced u r
YOU GO GIRL!!!

Johnstown, NY

#17 Nov 6, 2012
Shannon from barneveld wrote:
I would have to say she treated you both like shit. Its a shame how she is still on your minds. How does it feel to be used guys. LOL and you don't know me, but I tell you what keep f..king with my homegirl better beleive I will be up in Remsen tearing you both a new ass. Go ahead and play your baby games!!!
Shannon the real shannon

Enfield, CT

#18 Nov 6, 2012
coberlittle wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU GO GIRL!!!
everyone who knows me knows i would not talk bad about dave no reason to...Its a shame that he.thinks i would he knows in his heart who reallys.doing it..Raul is just made dave got booty and he didnt..And i.will say that.when the young girls were in the house they were with me and my sisters.no harm...But i.dont like my name getting slanged.just.because on man got bad because another got Banged lmaoop
Shannon the real shannon

Enfield, CT

#19 Nov 6, 2012
Shannon the real shannon wrote:
<quoted text>everyone who knows me knows i would not talk bad about dave no reason to...Its a shame that he.thinks i would he knows in his heart who reallys.doing it..Raul is just made dave got booty and he didnt..And i.will say that.when the young girls were in the house they were with me and my sisters.no harm...But i.dont like my name getting slanged.just.because on man got bad because another got Banged lmaoop
lmaoo no one got used Raul just thought a bottle of vodlka would get him laid lmaoo what man talks shit about his own wife to get down anothers pants..Thank god i still have his old texts thats going wifeys way soon ...And dave lmaooo had nothing to use him for...
Mrs Degristina

Johnstown, NY

#20 Nov 6, 2012
WOW Look at all the idiots on this post. Who takes the most poundings? This post should very informative for the perv's in the world, and very entertaining to the ignorant people of the world. Kasmir you know what you did and didn't do sweetie, don't let these idiots get to you. Rumors spread very quickly between jealous and ignorant people. Shannon Marie wtf don't lower yourself to these people. No matter what you say, they will still think low of you. That's how these small villages are. I just had to see for myself what was being said. Unbelievable. This is how you get people in trouble with these malicious rumors. Don't flap your gums if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. And look I used my real name you stupid idiots. Get some balls and do the same instead of hiding behind fake ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barneveld Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shady tree service (Dec '13) 10 hr Molly 17
scooby rendering beware Sat concerned 1
Poll Where do you the American Public Stand on Marij... Fri wondering 0
Chris Christy would crack down on weed. Fri Mark Sceidelman 1
im free!!! Fri Mark Sceidelman 1
News Holland Patent student sentenced to state prison (May '08) Apr 14 LOL 30
play time Apr 13 good old 1
More from around the web

Barneveld People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE