Teen in critical condition after Floyd accident

Feb 12, 2013 Full story: WKTV 267

Authorities are investigating a serious two-vehicle accident on Route 365 in the Town of Floyd that sent two men to the hospital.

Full Story
cny12345678

Mount Airy, MD

#186 Feb 23, 2013
Samantha Rossi wrote:
So you want to teach your children that its okay to continue to watch things spiral out of control. Much of this continue is messed up because people just stepped aside and let people walk all over them. Because people believe that people of power are too big to fail. We can at least teach our children that if something is broken you fix it. We can teach our children that if someone is not doing their job they need to find another job. If you weren't doing your job would you still have that job? This is not Congress where you get paid for doing nothing.
Samantha-it's clear to everyone who reads this that you have a personal grudge that has gone far beyond any intellectual debate on this subject. In fact your psycho babble, on almost every board on this subject has alienated your cause probably more than you think. At this point, I would recommend that your walk away from your PC, find someone willing to give you a hug, if at all possible, after your days spewing venom over a family's tragic loss and finally think about getting some therapy which can hopefully teach you to accept yourself for what you are-a sad desperate individual trying to take advantage of a family's loss to promote her own agenda and gain any attention which you have clearly lacked your entire life-pathetic.
Action now

Utica, NY

#187 Feb 23, 2013
We need to have a sit in, a protest now not later!!! Not at Stewarts or on the sidewalk. Lets gather the forces at the village park, thats public ground. A huge show of force will show our cause to be impotant and we can get our message out to everyone while the topic is still hot. Wo can rally the troops and organize this? Maybe miss Storms can do this or help out as se seems to be bright and driven to help the community.
LETS GO!!!

Since: Feb 13

Rome, NY

#188 Feb 23, 2013
cny12345678 wrote:
<quoted text>Samantha-it's clear to everyone who reads this that you have a personal grudge that has gone far beyond any intellectual debate on this subject. In fact your psycho babble, on almost every board on this subject has alienated your cause probably more than you think. At this point, I would recommend that your walk away from your PC, find someone willing to give you a hug, if at all possible, after your days spewing venom over a family's tragic loss and finally think about getting some therapy which can hopefully teach you to accept yourself for what you are-a sad desperate individual trying to take advantage of a family's loss to promote her own agenda and gain any attention which you have clearly lacked your entire life-pathetic.
Intellectual? Please let's debate. What about my facts are wrong? I am accusing her over not taking children's safety into consideration. She has been doing it from the beginning. So you wanna say that I'm spewing venom? I am only showing the facts of years of misconduct. The accident was a tragedy. The accident could have been avoided. Many of her misconducts could have been avoided. In any other district she would have been let go. In any other profession she would have been let go. If you read back I have avoided saying anything about the Yagey family and their grief. I have avoided the death of a teenager, I have pointed out other misconducts, not her most current one. Maybe you are the one that needs to see someone for your self-hatred that you are allowing to cloud your judgement to truly debate and see any other side then the one that WKTV has given you. Maybe you should watch the interview on WUTR. Stop. Read. Make an argument that isn't attacking the person. If YOU want to continue this privately message me on Facebook. At least I'm not a coward and hide my identity. Maybe you hide because you don't believe what you are saying and are trying to make everyone think that there is no way out. Maybe you are KD trying to make everyone believe that the people that are speaking out are crazy and not to be heard. Kinda sounds like the beginning of a revolution. Make the opposition seem crazy and not trustworthy.
clueless

Utica, NY

#189 Feb 24, 2013
Action now wrote:
We need to have a sit in, a protest now not later!!! Not at Stewarts or on the sidewalk. Lets gather the forces at the village park, thats public ground. A huge show of force will show our cause to be impotant and we can get our message out to everyone while the topic is still hot. Wo can rally the troops and organize this? Maybe miss Storms can do this or help out as se seems to be bright and driven to help the community.
LETS GO!!!
You go take your group of eight and have all the sit ins you want. Make sure you bring lots of hot coffee because its cold outside. Your opinions are fine but your motives are a laughing stock and an embarrassment to a great community. We have lost hundreds across this great country in the last month due to poor roads, poor weather forcasting, poor operator judgement, and just poor fate.........any day could be our last for any of us. We as humans try every day to protect our children and for that matter anyone we associate ourselves with. Remember there are thousands of soldiers dying for your freedom of speech. We dont point fingers and we dont try to take people's jobs but we embrace the fact that everyone involved with making difficult decisions are trying to do so in the best interest of all involved. You can pick apart any incident that ocurrs at HP or any school and weather its a fight, drugs, guns look at the roots of all those problems rather than point the blame at the people who are trying their hardest to protect and teach children during one of the most difficult times in this world to do so. Good luck with your adventure and I have to tell you that I pray every day of my life for people like you and that people like you exert your energies and feelings in positive ways that help you enjoy and respect life better!
Pantera

Utica, NY

#190 Feb 25, 2013
Gross wrote:
<quoted text>Another one of Holland Patents finest..........People Make mistakes and your latest is blabbing your fat mouth after this tragedy. Get a life, in fact, embrace the life you have and show some class for the family that lost their son and shut up. I've known the Chandler, Yagey, and Roback family for years and they would be sickened by the trash being spread in this forum and about the school district. I would ask you to show class but that is to great of task to ask someone like you. Again all I can say is Gross and shame on your trashy behavior
Try to excuse these people, they try to make points from a place of emotion.
therighttruth

Holland Patent, NY

#191 Feb 25, 2013
To all you KD followers and lovers.... go suck rope. The rest of us are sick of her incompetance. She needs to go.
Pantera

Utica, NY

#192 Feb 25, 2013
See how it works...you post something and they come right at you personally, emotions first. Go to the title and try to stay on topic and when you have done that go to Google and look up the word "Forum"
utoh

Holland Patent, NY

#193 Feb 25, 2013
So you are a KD follower and lover, interesting. Anyone can have an opinion and speak out about anything they want, anywhere they want. What or who are you, the forum police?
Pantera

Utica, NY

#194 Feb 25, 2013
You make my point.
therighttruth

Holland Patent, NY

#195 Feb 26, 2013
Tomorrows weather doesn't sound too promising. This will be interesting. A delay, closure, or freak them I'll show them and stay open. Here it comes, get ready for the list of comments that are sure to be on the way. You just know it's coming, especially the comments toward my post. Have a field day.
utoh

Holland Patent, NY

#196 Feb 26, 2013
I have a feeling you are right. If it's open I'm checking the roads myself, if they're bad, my kids are definately staying home. I will also call other people I know who live on different roads and ask them how the weather and the roads are there. I'm not relying on KD for this anymore.
trouble

Utica, NY

#197 Feb 26, 2013
Why don't you both just hop in your cars and leave permanantely..........Make all of our lives easier!
utoh

Holland Patent, NY

#198 Feb 26, 2013
trouble wrote:
Why don't you both just hop in your cars and leave permanantely..........Make all of our lives easier!
Why would we need to leave? How would it make all of your (and who is all of you) lives easier? Don't like what some of us say? Don't read it. Oh and sorry I know I'm not leaving how about you, therighttruth? Because the way I take it "trouble" might be referring to us? Or was it directed toward someone else? Please tell us, we are waiting on pins and needles to hear your answer. Now turn off your computer, your phone, ipod and lights, except your little night light and go to sleep now, it's past your bedtime. There might be school tomorrow. I don't care if you're 15, 25, or 50, you are very immature. So nite nite.
Truth hurts

Utica, NY

#199 Feb 26, 2013
Human trash that's what you pitiful bloggers are !!! You are so out numbered by the good people of this community its not even funny! Keep telling yourself your expressing your freedom of speech but in reality you are an embarrassment ......an embarrassment to 99% of the people in this community . Using tragedy and every opportunity you can to rip people apart! You are the bottom of the barrel !!!! You are the dirt we all walk on! Shame on you and your 10 friends and followers because your behavior is sinful! Oh and I will keep my nite light on because I can stand myself when I look in the mirror at nite before bedtime.....unlike you! What a joke!!!!!!!
therighttruth

Holland Patent, NY

#200 Feb 27, 2013
Truth hurts wrote:
Human trash that's what you pitiful bloggers are !!! You are so out numbered by the good people of this community its not even funny! Keep telling yourself your expressing your freedom of speech but in reality you are an embarrassment ......an embarrassment to 99% of the people in this community . Using tragedy and every opportunity you can to rip people apart! You are the bottom of the barrel !!!! You are the dirt we all walk on! Shame on you and your 10 friends and followers because your behavior is sinful! Oh and I will keep my nite light on because I can stand myself when I look in the mirror at nite before bedtime.....unlike you! What a joke!!!!!!!
Wow you consider yourself a good person, all you do is critize other people who have a different opinion than yours. Reread what you wrote. You are the one who is spewing venom. Sorry to tell you but you are the joke here. A community that condones you calling people, lets see if I remember correctly, human trash, pitiful, an embarrassment, we are supposedly ripping people apart, we are the bottom of the barrel, we are dirt you walk on, sinful, and a joke. Wow, you better take a good long look in the mirror, you are the one that is hateful. I'll pray for you because you need it.
therighttruth

Holland Patent, NY

#201 Feb 27, 2013
To you "truth hurts" The only words that I have used to describe others,(are as follows), sympathizer, sheep, lovers, and followers. You posted your venom after 11:30 last night. You should'nt stay up so late it makes you cranky and vemonous. KD can't win she should have had a delay today. But oh well bet the kids are thrilled with a day off.
utoh

Holland Patent, NY

#202 Feb 27, 2013
I agree a two hour delay would have been sufficient. But as long as the children are safe that's what counts. Now KD that wasn't so hard was it? Way to go, heading in the right direction. I applaud you, this time. And to (therighttruth), you took the words right out of my mouth.(truth hurts) needs a reality check, if the community thinks the way he does, we are in trouble, if he is truly from this here.
missd

Utica, NY

#203 Feb 27, 2013
nothing to see here folks...move along.
Truth hurts

Syracuse, NY

#204 Feb 27, 2013
therighttruth wrote:
To you "truth hurts" The only words that I have used to describe others,(are as follows), sympathizer, sheep, lovers, and followers. You posted your venom after 11:30 last night. You should'nt stay up so late it makes you cranky and vemonous. KD can't win she should have had a delay today. But oh well bet the kids are thrilled with a day off.
Haha ! I love life more than you know and probably more than you ever will! I just hate people like you that go far beyond voicing your opinion because you cross many lines and you redefine obnoxious !! Jerry Springer loves your type!!
therighttruth

Holland Patent, NY

#205 Feb 27, 2013
Truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha ! I love life more than you know and probably more than you ever will! I just hate people like you that go far beyond voicing your opinion because you cross many lines and you redefine obnoxious !! Jerry Springer loves your type!!
You "hate people" what a shame. Same BS, just coming from a different "Truth hurts",different town and name is different too. And from someone who watches trash shows like that. And I could say you cross many lines and you redefine obnoxious. And you can't love life all that much if you go around "hating" people. I actually feel sorry for you. Have a good one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barneveld Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prospet fire trucks Fri MrsEd 1
Take A First Look Inside the New Stewart's Shop... Dec 18 57 Inch Waisted U... 4
Girl Who Takes the most poundings. (Oct '12) Dec 17 WHY KNOT 40
Lynette 'Squeaky' Fromme to settle in Marcy (Sep '09) Dec 17 Tammy 40
mark hall ohio Dec 17 Jerry the man 1
Sam Weaver Dec 16 Knowsitall 8
In Years Past Dec 16 Henu 2
Barneveld Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barneveld People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barneveld News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barneveld