First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amy VanHatten Brennan

Baldwinsville, NY

#1 Mar 1, 2012
Wow what an interesting and distasteful site to have found out more about...guess The new or well last guy who will has quite a good time on here....what people won't do or say about thier lives and the lives of others on such a gutter site...I've seen all I could ever stand on here...its very clear that this is your kinda place....gross
Funny

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Sounds like just the site for you.
Amy

United States

#3 Aug 8, 2012
You would think that Amy person would love this site,being she is what she is.it's always people like her that put others down.you know what they say people that live in glass houses.she talks a good talk.
wowza

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 9, 2012
How do you find the time??? With court appoinments times 2 guys, the paperwork for a appointed lawyer lol, New baby, boyfriend...social service appts. And still make it to working solutions to keep your unemployment??? You are a multi tasking genious :) I'm flattered that you still all this time later take the time to think of me...don't you need to suck the life from someone who still cares??? I am sure you have already come up with a response filled with more of the same nasty crap you keep repeating over and over, truth is If I do make extra $ its only when the kids are with you....so its very rare :) although you give the impression that your full time mommy, so you may have confused that its less than part time hrs. Oh and truly most of the extra cash I have goes to make up for your inferior ability to provide...so that said ramble on as we all have come to expect...and well if it makes you happy have at it, I've been over it all for quite awhile....I've found peace and its OK if you hate me, never expected respect from you as you have no pride to begin with
one last thought

Utica, NY

#5 Aug 9, 2012
If you spent half as much time and energy on being a good parent, friend, and person as you do on hate, spitefulness and lies you would be as blessed as me....stop trying and trying to make life difficult for others and start making positive changes for you...things will get much better. Most of us do want you to get your shit together. As it would only serve to benefit those we all love and care for...
that is a crazy remark

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2012
You telling someone to be a good parent. You have not only been a rotten parent, you hurt good people.sounds just like something you would say. People like you never get it.
Totally true

Larchmont, NY

#7 Aug 13, 2012
You are so true about that nut,she has no clue to anyone's feeling.saw her the other day.what a rotten person,she looked like she just stepped out of bed.
lmao

Utica, NY

#8 Aug 14, 2012
No comments...girl you crack me up...keep it coming...luv it, must of been in bed with my new boyfriend???? The lengths you'll go to...still, keep the kids out of it in the future though if you could:) although we get a good laugh out of it...
Lmao

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Aug 15, 2012
You are totally clueless. among other things
Nuts

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Aug 15, 2012
That is what she is.
Got that right

United States

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Nuts is only part. She is a terrible terrible person.that does very bad stuff to very nice people.
JEALOUS MUCH

Utica, NY

#12 Aug 22, 2012
wowza wrote:
How do you find the time??? With court appoinments times 2 guys, the paperwork for a appointed lawyer lol, New baby, boyfriend...social service appts. And still make it to working solutions to keep your unemployment??? You are a multi tasking genious :) I'm flattered that you still all this time later take the time to think of me...don't you need to suck the life from someone who still cares??? I am sure you have already come up with a response filled with more of the same nasty crap you keep repeating over and over, truth is If I do make extra $ its only when the kids are with you....so its very rare :) although you give the impression that your full time mommy, so you may have confused that its less than part time hrs. Oh and truly most of the extra cash I have goes to make up for your inferior ability to provide...so that said ramble on as we all have come to expect...and well if it makes you happy have at it, I've been over it all for quite awhile....I've found peace and its OK if you hate me, never expected respect from you as you have no pride to begin with
Says the stripper to herself.....
Stripper

United States

#13 Aug 22, 2012
Wow she is a piece of something,think it's crap.She is so full of herself.It's funny how she believes all her own stories,and she has lots of them. I guess when you lie so much you do start to believe yourself.I just really feel bad for her kids.they are going to have to live with all her doings.
JEALOUS MUCH

Utica, NY

#14 Aug 22, 2012
Says the stripper to herself again.....
lmao

Utica, NY

#15 Aug 23, 2012
Wow 4 New comments you always do get crazy when your mommy is due to visit...how to make her believe all the bullshit you tell her through the year, news flash, she's just like you and doesn't care...only difference is she has enough $ to make up for her downfalls...why would you want to reopen any communication with me??? When there are so many negative posts from others about you, I must still hold a special place in your life :)
Special

United States

#16 Aug 24, 2012
Not at all,it's about the kids.and the kind of mother/person you are.you really have no clue what you are talking about. I really am lmao! And it feels so good.
lmao

Utica, NY

#17 Aug 24, 2012
The ones you weren't even allowed alone with for over a year... Yup let's all take parenting class from a woman who is so emotionally abusive that she never had physical custody and looses more time every time she harrasses her ex by petition after petition of B.S. seriously you want to talk with me about the kids...stop while your ahead
Clueless

Weehawken, NJ

#18 Aug 24, 2012
Wow you really are clueless. Love how you think you know who you are talking to.
lmao

Utica, NY

#19 Aug 24, 2012
Oh I don't care who I'm talking to...any body who will speak on its behalf is scum too. :)
lmao

Utica, NY

#20 Aug 25, 2012
And besides you are a personality disordered lunatic...who never had a soul to begin with what name you go by and who you are changes by the hour, so talking to you is the same as an audience...I saw how many different people you were on the computer you had to have in your divorce...talk about crazy...oh that and all of your various pics you chunky little pig :) before I nuked the hard drive....let's play on Topix its always a good time!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barneveld Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is that Ben Gothan 13 hr the weave man 18
fire fighter Mon Liketoknow 4
General Store (Jun '14) Sun epilepsy 7
Fake af Sat Brianna D 15
Pat Romeo Mar 27 His Wife 2
restraint order (Aug '14) Mar 26 donut 12
Cugini's closed Mar 25 Wont Go Back 3
Barneveld Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web