Butterfield House
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sux2bu

Dover, DE

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Winter is over and spring is here and the Butterfield House rennovations are nowhere to be seen. You all got fooled and I told you so!! Ha ha!!!
No - It Sux2bu

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Really! We've had a few good days of spring weather and you're looking for the renovations to be done? If you're so anxious to get it done, Why don't you call Dave and tell him you'll go up on the scaffold and hang siding with the strong winds, like we're having today, and had yesterday? There's more crappy weather moving in this evening. I'm sorry to inform you that the weather this spring isn't as nice as it was last year. I'm sure when the project is done, you'll have something to complain about too. Never satisfied with anything, are you? It must really suck to be you...
Sux2bu

Dover, DE

#3 Apr 19, 2013
Sux2bu Holland Patent lifer and loser with that dump as the centerpiece of your beloved village and all yoru heads up your arses.
Moffatt

Pulaski, NY

#4 Apr 19, 2013
It better be done soon. I want my old place back when I get out of prison.
Anonymous

Lowville, NY

#5 Apr 21, 2013
Why does everyone in remsen hate on HP? because its actually clean? And a community?
TaxPayer

Rome, NY

#6 May 21, 2013
I agree,

We have had ample nice weather and the work site is a ghost town..... At least take the damn scaffolding and ladders down so we can see better around the corner for oncoming traffic.
It will be beautiful

Holland Patent, NY

#7 May 21, 2013
It will be beautiful, watch and see.
Concerned

New Hartford, NY

#8 Jun 4, 2013
It appears that after 7 months work has resumed. Looking good and thank goodness the scaffolding has come down from the front of the place.
Nice

Holland Patent, NY

#9 Jun 4, 2013
Looking fantastic.
HP GUY

Holland Patent, NY

#10 Sep 4, 2013
Almost 100% of the new exterior is complete. Inside renovations are coming along nicely. ALL of the riff-raff that was living there is gone. New sidewalks are great. Good things come in time. In time this will be the center piece of HP. Too bad the mayor can't get benny's to clean up a bit....oh wait....the mayor owns benny's.
weeniewacker

Dover, DE

#11 Sep 4, 2013
Hey HP Guy. Benny's is a useful reminder of what Holland Patent was and always will be, so IN YOUR FACE!!!
Concerned

New Hartford, NY

#12 Nov 21, 2013
Takes time?

I've never seen a project take so freaking long! Its pathetic. Is this how whatever business is going in there will be run? Uh no thanks. It will be a dilapidated eye sore again in no time. They cant even side the entire building, its laughable.
in the know

Utica, NY

#13 Nov 21, 2013
To concerned: How much money do you have invested? Are you planning a new business in H.P.? You should be more concerned with your own backyard and keep your big, fat bulbous nose out of other people's business. Now shut up and move on.
Concerned

New Hartford, NY

#14 Nov 21, 2013
I have a lot invested prick. Its a pathetic eye sore.
in the know

Utica, NY

#15 Nov 21, 2013
The only eyesore I see is the opening and closing of your gigantic maw spewing inane nonsense.
levy rider

New Hartford, NY

#16 Dec 12, 2013
(In the Know) You seem to have all the answers. You must live in Holland patent to get this first rate information all of the time.
Holland Patent

Holland Patent, NY

#17 Dec 12, 2013
I drove through HP tonight, wow that building looks beautiful!

Makes the Village look classy!
Feed up

Holland Patent, NY

#18 Dec 22, 2013
Looks great! I love what they have done. Very classy!
levy rider

New Hartford, NY

#19 Jan 3, 2014
Man you would think this is a freaking state job...................
Wanna Know

Vernon, NY

#20 Feb 22, 2014
Stopped in this week to the cafe/coffee shop. It appears to have an identity crisis. I would expect a coffee shop to have warm inviting colors to make you want to spend time and relax. This place has Monster Energy drink green walls, not in alignment with the classy exterior. Next there is a Marvel Comic kinda theme going on with super hero "fists" coming out of the walls. What is the demographic they are trying to appeal to? Is this decor for a day care or to appeal to teens? Not sure what someone was thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barneveld Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remsen Fire Dept. Car 4 2 hr Jackie 28
News Holland Patent student sentenced to state prison (May '08) 6 hr lisa marie 31
Tiffiny king, Daniel MCcgurk Tue Mini melissa 2
new salon in barneveld (Aug '13) May 23 Train Wreck Salon 43
Starr Hill haunted? (Sep '08) May 22 Travis 175
Krystal (May '15) May 19 crazy 19
News Police: Drunk Cadillac driver veers off Oneida ... May 17 Ooo Yeah 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barneveld Mortgages