Christine Brockway

Ilion, NY

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Any one know anything about these apts? Are they clean, etc??
Curious

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Apr 11, 2013
I drove by there recently and saw the sign. I didnt know they were finally doing something with the old Trinkaus hotel. It was used to house training on the base/airport for awhile. I am interested to what they look like and how much they run for. Did they convert the single rooms into apts or was there a big overhaul of remodeling done?
apartments

Cortland, NY

#4 May 2, 2013
There is a web site for these apartments somewhere. Can't seem to find it right now. All I remember is a studio is $675. I have no idea if their clean. The outside sure looks good lately.
Curious

Brooklyn, NY

#5 May 10, 2013
See Link Above.. the inside is newly remodled.
Donavadam

Cleveland, OH

#6 May 14, 2013
I've been inside and they are very nice. The kitchen is awesome, and everything is included in the rent.
Anon

Leominster, MA

#7 Jul 15, 2013
Went there to look at them. Landlord not a people person at all. He literally walked through the door and barely looked at us. I took it upon myself to introducions. We awkwardly followed him to show us apartment. Saw the studio which of course was very tiny and the 1 bedroom. 1 bedroom was nice - kitchen was the best part. All new appliances just how it looks in craigslist pics. Landlord sent us the lease and we had made an arrangement to take it. We were supposed to meet again to give him lease signed and the deposit. I even spoke with him and said to please let me know when a good time was to meet up. He just said ok, bye and hung up.

Our plan was to meet either this past fri or sat and I have yet to hear from him. I think this man is very shady and if he did not want us as tenants he could have said so.

Even if the place is nice-900 everything included for a one bedroom is really high. I ESP wouldn't pay for it when I have to chase this guy down. Btw landlords name is Tony Myers. I wouldn't trust the guy as far as I could throw.

His lease agreement was ridiculous saying he didn't want window decorations and you had to put something under your furniture on the carpet.

So overall it may be nice place to look at..but not to deal with the landlord. I have learned if it sounds too good to be true I usually is.
wow

Danielson, CT

#8 Jul 24, 2013
Anon wrote:
Went there to look at them. Landlord not a people person at all. He literally walked through the door and barely looked at us. I took it upon myself to introducions. We awkwardly followed him to show us apartment. Saw the studio which of course was very tiny and the 1 bedroom. 1 bedroom was nice - kitchen was the best part. All new appliances just how it looks in craigslist pics. Landlord sent us the lease and we had made an arrangement to take it. We were supposed to meet again to give him lease signed and the deposit. I even spoke with him and said to please let me know when a good time was to meet up. He just said ok, bye and hung up.

Our plan was to meet either this past fri or sat and I have yet to hear from him. I think this man is very shady and if he did not want us as tenants he could have said so.

Even if the place is nice-900 everything included for a one bedroom is really high. I ESP wouldn't pay for it when I have to chase this guy down. Btw landlords name is Tony Myers. I wouldn't trust the guy as far as I could throw.

His lease agreement was ridiculous saying he didn't want window decorations and you had to put something under your furniture on the carpet.

So overall it may be nice place to look at..but not to deal with the landlord. I have learned if it sounds too good to be true I usually is.
Your obviously trash if your on here digging at someone's name, livelihood and business. Get a life.
robbie

Clinton, NY

#9 Oct 16, 2013
does he lease to sexual predators. ask pisante if they are staying there, not to say they are but how do we know there not.How do we know where any of them are staying. How come the county protects those people by no telling us where they are staying. We don't want their names we just want to know the place they are staying and where our good tax money is going and who is benefiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barneveld Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Historic bell to ring again in upstate NY village 9 hr Overweight Utican 15
Take A First Look Inside the New Stewart's Shop... 9 hr Four Chinned Utican 5
Prospet fire trucks Dec 19 MrsEd 1
Girl Who Takes the most poundings. (Oct '12) Dec 17 WHY KNOT 40
Lynette 'Squeaky' Fromme to settle in Marcy (Sep '09) Dec 17 Tammy 40
mark hall ohio Dec 17 Jerry the man 1
Sam Weaver Dec 16 Knowsitall 8
Barneveld Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web