52 horses to be slaughtered Saturday?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
texas

Humble, TX

#21 Jul 30, 2011
Just researching the same post. Seems yalls was back in April...this one posted yesterday. Would love to give them good homes if true
wildcats71

Sugar Land, TX

#22 Aug 2, 2011
Hey folks, horse slaughter is illegal in Texas so maybe someone is trying to scare people into taking these horses?????? How about reporting to law enforcement and let them seize this herd.
wildcats71

Sugar Land, TX

#23 Aug 2, 2011
Hye folks.....horse slaughter is illegal in Texas. Someone just needs to report these people to law enforcement and get the herd seized.
texas

Humble, TX

#24 Aug 2, 2011
wildcats71 wrote:
Hye folks.....horse slaughter is illegal in Texas. Someone just needs to report these people to law enforcement and get the herd seized.
Oh wow! Thanks for that info!!
Tish

Rio Rancho, NM

#25 Aug 3, 2011
That's pretty interesting that none of them were facing slaughter when I was told that and two of them are in my backyard. If they were set to go somewhere by the will, why were they put up for adoption. They are beautiful animals my kids are excited to have and are in excellent health.
lori

Green Bay, WI

#28 Aug 6, 2011
I would love to know how I can find out where the horses are that need to be placed
looking

United States

#29 Aug 9, 2011
I would love to rescue one or some if someone could tell me how to get ahold of them, the number that's listed always says mailbox full
A Schoelier

Harpursville, NY

#30 Apr 30, 2012
What is the deal on this. I have lots of room and willing to help, husband and i are 4-H leaders and run the local shows here in NY Please reply!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barnesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) May '16 Musikologist 20
Jerusalem Music Thread (Feb '15) Apr '16 Musikologist 3
Opinions of William "Bill" Lucas (Oct '13) Mar '16 Imdonewiththisdude 5
a girl named kidd Feb '16 just me 1
classic a properties (Aug '11) Dec '15 youknowwhoiam 5
A special Thanks (Dec '08) Dec '15 Ralphy 2
News Archaeology and Mormonism (Jun '07) Jul '15 Barnsweb 104
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barnesville Mortgages