Saltwater Fishing Report: Sorry, Char...

Saltwater Fishing Report: Sorry, Charlie, tuna bite is about to begin

There are 1 comment on the Courier-Post story from Sep 27, 2013, titled Saltwater Fishing Report: Sorry, Charlie, tuna bite is about to begin. In it, Courier-Post reports that:

"The back bays are showing good numbers of stripers hitting on live mullet and, believe it or not, chunked sardines," said Cathy Algard, Sterling Harbor Bait and Tackle, Wildwood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier-Post.

PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#1 Sep 28, 2013
What! Using live mullet as bait? You run hooks and everything is still living fish, troll it behind your boat using them as BAIT for the bigger tuna to come up and chomp on them – while they're still alive? Hideous! Cruel and inhuman! Where's PETA when you need them! LoL that's almost as bad is using earthworms in the same way. Worms are people too, they have rights! I think some young beautiful women should get topless and protest this 8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barnegat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Cherry Hill (Jan '15) Thu Nikdint91 70
Vote for Hillary Sep '16 Donald 2
Looking for a Track and Field Coach Aug '16 sprinter 1
trademark dance academy! Jul '16 Cdw219 2
Lost glasses Jul '16 Barbara 1
New Meetup Group In NJ For Mormons! Jul '16 JAYB 1
News Barnegat man arrested on heroin charges (Aug '08) Jul '16 Forget about it 4

Barnegat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barnegat Mortgages