|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment, Issue 1

This resolution proposes to amend the Arkansas Constitution to provide for a constitutional right for citizens of the state of Arkansas to hunt, fish, trap, and harvest wildlife. The resolution states that the right would be limited only by the regulations consistent with Amendment 35 of the Arkansas Constitution.

How will you vote on November 2?
well

Newport, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

I don't get it what does that mean are they trying to outlaw hunting

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

well wrote:
Yep. Hunting, fishing, and consuming meat at all. The anti-meat eaters are on the move. At least they think they are.
okay

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

It will never happen...they might get something on the ballet... but the state makes too much money off of hunters and fisherman every year....from ppl like myself...overall, I bet I spend well over 1K and I am a tight wad!!!!!
ACTUALLY

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

well wrote:
Vote yes its a good thing.
It protects our right to hunt and ish.
Read the following:
http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Arkansa... (2010)
Younger Generation

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Like most rights spelled out in American Constitutions(Federal and State) our natural rights are put down in writing to protect us from the government from encroaching on those rights.

This does not give us the right to hunt, or determine who hunts, on our own land, as we naturally possess that right.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

however.....

Subject:
UN Arms Trade Treaty

To:
President Barack Obama
Rep. John Duncan
Sen. Lamar Alexander
Sen. Bob Corker

October 6, 2010

I read where you had appointed Greg Nickels to carry out your plan for world wide gun control.
Since you are the President of the United States of America and have sworn an oath to up hold the Constitution of the United States of America then it is impossible for you to continue with this plan of yours. Your plan goes against the 2nd Amendment and this would put you in direct conflict with your oath and the Constitution.
So if you want to continue with your plan I suggest that you resign from the office of President or be charged with violation of your oath of office which would be an impeachment offense

Calhoun , TN
vote yes

Ravenden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Hunting, fishing, and consuming meat at all. The anti-meat eaters are on the move. At least they think they are.
I am voting yes because it preempts organizations like PETA ,who are always trying to brain wash children in grade school that hunting and fishing is cruel .
It's the Bambi mentality .
If you ever watched that Movie you will remember that deer can talk and Bambi's Beautiful Mother was killed by the evil Hunter( before she was to either starve to death in the winter snows or be killed by the cougar).

“O.G.”

Since: Aug 09

Original Gamester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

I hear vegetarians quite tasty. I better look that up in the dictionary. Be right back.
Anti Tree Huggers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

All those Tree Huggers can go out in the woods, and Suck Tree Sap!
I am going to arrow the next doe within range to place in my freezer. Then, I am going to arrow 2 large bucks to donate meat to the feed the hungry program. The mounts go on my wall. Then, I am going to shoot and arrow 2 more does for the freezer.
Then when the temperature is cold, the fur bearers will be prime, and I am going to trap as many as I can for a check at the end of trapping season.
Fickin Poacher

Ravenden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Anti Tree Huggers wrote:
All those Tree Huggers can go out in the woods, and Suck Tree Sap!
I am going to arrow the next doe within range to place in my freezer. Then, I am going to arrow 2 large bucks to donate meat to the feed the hungry program. The mounts go on my wall. Then, I am going to shoot and arrow 2 more does for the freezer.
Then when the temperature is cold, the fur bearers will be prime, and I am going to trap as many as I can for a check at the end of trapping season.
And when you get caught for poaching the judge is going to haul you to Jail where you will have the pleasure of Bubba's big arrow placed in your bottom.

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Fickin Poacher wrote:
<quoted text>
And when you get caught for poaching the judge is going to haul you to Jail where you will have the pleasure of Bubba's big arrow placed in your bottom.
It's bow season.
NAPPING

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

vote yes wrote:
<quoted text>
I am voting yes because it preempts organizations like PETA ,who are always trying to brain wash children in grade school that hunting and fishing is cruel .
If you ever watched that Movie you will remember that deer can talk and Bambi's Beautiful Mother was killed by the evil Hunter( before she was to either starve to death in the winter snows or be killed by the cougar).
I have never hunted, however, I believe there is nothing wrong with hunting as long as the meat is consumed and not wasted. AND, it isn't just PETA, it is the world elite who want to control MAN by any way they can. MS OBAMA is campaigning against what we should and should not eat. If we don't wake up soon, we will have no freedomS. Check out Agenda 21 and look up Scenic Byways which they are trying to create here in our state. Another form of control. All water wells are now on GPS. One person I know has already received a bill for "storing water in his well" No lie! AND it came from Missouri (an AR/MO project) and he lives in N. ARK. WAKE UP PEOPLE, PAY ATTENTION! while we nap, they are seizing our rights.

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

vote yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Peta and a few other groups. They want to ban hunting and fishing. The ultimate goal is to eliminate the consumption of meat.
Elmer

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Fickin Poacher wrote:
<quoted text>
How can that be poaching? It's deer season, not wabbit season.

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

NAPPING wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never hunted, however, I believe there is nothing wrong with hunting as long as the meat is consumed and not wasted. AND, it isn't just PETA, it is the world elite who want to control MAN by any way they can. MS OBAMA is campaigning against what we should and should not eat. If we don't wake up soon, we will have no freedomS. Check out Agenda 21 and look up Scenic Byways which they are trying to create here in our state. Another form of control. All water wells are now on GPS. One person I know has already received a bill for "storing water in his well" No lie! AND it came from Missouri (an AR/MO project) and he lives in N. ARK. WAKE UP PEOPLE, PAY ATTENTION! while we nap, they are seizing our rights.
Yep. It's happening right under our noses. All the elitist food police are working hard to make your decisions for you.
The problem is that many people donate to their causes under the pretense of helping puppies and kittens, but do they know where their money really goes?
abc123

Manila, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

the majority of the countries diet consists of some kind of meat... what the eff are we supposta do eat rabbit grass? why would i do that when i could just eat the rabbit!!!

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

abc123 wrote:
the majority of the countries diet consists of some kind of meat... what the eff are we supposta do eat rabbit grass? why would i do that when i could just eat the rabbit!!!
Have no fear. One of them will be along to tell you. That's what they live for, telling others how to live.
How Funny

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

and drink.....TEA!

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

I'm thinking chim chim will find this thread before long.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 192
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 min guest 29,461
Jim Newcomb (Mar '11) Wed Jerry 24
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Wed I like Birds 9,827
Annexation of properties West and North of Gree... (Jun '11) Aug 19 Jury 27
looking for Alice E. Aug 19 return to sender 2
Tammy Jarvis (Aug '10) Aug 19 who knows 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Van Buren, AR (Jan '12) Aug 18 MYOB 8

Search the Barling Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barling Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••