Who do you support for State Senate i...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Holland Supporter

Siloam Springs, AR

#21 Oct 31, 2010
taxpayer2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't shoot the messenger. I'm sure the sides of Mr Holland that you have seen are what you say they are. However He is the one that messed up. I know what he did, he knows what he did. You can't get beyond that until it's dealt with. He hasn't dealt with it, so it will continue to be brought up!! It's not something that you go around telling about yourself. And like I said I could have made life miserable for Holland a long time ago but I didn't. I feel convected to give some warning to people. Holland is not what he says he is. I could say a lot more and be extremely negative and crude but that's not what I'm after. He needs to fess up to the truth,Now!!
Whatever, you say what you want, for all I know your his ex and I know you too!
newby

United States

#22 Oct 31, 2010
taxpayer2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason I am saying anything about your comment is because I have drilled into my children s head to wear a seat belt!!
You will be one of those folks that are scraped off of the pavement with a stick and a spoon. Because you don't wear your seat belt.
Have a nice day,and wear your seat belt.
It should be MY choice to wear a selt belt. I am a service connected vet if I was worried about being picked up by a spoon I would not have joined the corps. Fact is it is one freedom at a time thst is being taken away by democrats
taxpayer2

Siloam Springs, AR

#23 Nov 1, 2010
newby wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be MY choice to wear a selt belt. I am a service connected vet if I was worried about being picked up by a spoon I would not have joined the corps. Fact is it is one freedom at a time thst is being taken away by democrats
Thank you for your service to our country.

You can choose not to buckle up if you want to. However if you should choose not to buckle a child, I have a big problem with that. You most certainly don't have the right to make that choice because it is deadly to a child. If your belief is that you shouldn't be required to buckle yourself,that tends to run over into what you do with your children. Perhaps you should spend a few days @ Arkansas Children s Hospital visiting those children where the parents didn't buckle them up before they drove to the store. Sometimes you have to to the right thing even if you don't like it. If you want to spend Three to Five Hundred thousand dollars recuperating from a crash that's fine. Just don't expect me to pay for it when the same crash would have given you minor injuries if you were belted!!!
caring citizen

Scranton, AR

#24 Nov 1, 2010
serendippity baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Wells' entire campaign is based on Holland's jilted ex wife spreading lies about everything from alimony to womanizing. Desperate measures to overcome a horrible voting record. Hollands former father in law threatened to beat me up at the Sebastian County fair in Greenwood because I wouldnt support Wells. Not the way to win, People see right through the hate.
Hollands father inlaw has been dead for 30 years
taxpayer2

Russellville, AR

#25 Nov 1, 2010
Holland Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, you say what you want, for all I know your his ex and I know you too!
No relation.

I don't have a dog in that family fight. I do have a dog in the fact that Holland is not fit to represent the people of Arkansas.
Keep scratching your head, maybe you will figure it out after the election that Holland is not what he says he is.
taxpayer2

Russellville, AR

#26 Nov 1, 2010
Is Holland Gay because I'm a male, and I'm not gay,and happily married. So I really couldn't be his ex.
Greenwood bs

Russellville, AR

#27 Nov 2, 2010
Why, oh why, can people (such as Wells) run a clean campaign. Bruce Holland has not said one bad thing about Well's. Well's may be a good person, he may not like all this BS, but do you MISTER Taxpayer realize you are not helping him. To my knowledge there has not been any of Bruce's supporters say anything negative towards Well's, i hope it stays that way. Can a person not win fair and square anymore. It is like the days are drawing near and I better start throwing mud or I might lose.
Greenwood bs

Russellville, AR

#28 Nov 2, 2010
So sorry first line should have said NOT RUN A CLEAN RACE
KnowstheTruth

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#29 Nov 2, 2010
serendippity baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Wells' entire campaign is based on Holland's jilted ex wife spreading lies about everything from alimony to womanizing. Desperate measures to overcome a horrible voting record. Hollands former father in law threatened to beat me up at the Sebastian County fair in Greenwood because I wouldnt support Wells. Not the way to win, People see right through the hate.
Holland has two ex wives. Both of their fathers are deceased. So I find it impossible that his "ex father in law" threatened anyone at some fair.

It was probably his married girlfriends family that threatened him...
KnowstheTruth

#30 Nov 2, 2010
taxpayer2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No relation.
I don't have a dog in that family fight. I do have a dog in the fact that Holland is not fit to represent the people of Arkansas.
Keep scratching your head, maybe you will figure it out after the election that Holland is not what he says he is.
I couldn't agree with you more...
KnowstheTruth

#31 Nov 2, 2010
serendippity baby wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that woman personally. Why would she lie about things that are of public record? Take a trip on down to the Sebastian County Courthouse and take a look for yourself. Granted, any references to "womanizing" won't be in their files, but you can bet your ass that thousands of dollars worth of alimony have been paid to Mr. Holland and the court has records to prove it.
Holland Supporter

Ozark, AR

#32 Nov 2, 2010
taxpayer2 wrote:
Is Holland Gay because I'm a male, and I'm not gay,and happily married. So I really couldn't be his ex.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Bruce wins!
taxpayer2

Paris, AR

#33 Nov 3, 2010
Holland Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Bruce wins!
He got elected.

How will he govern?

As with all politicians We'll See!
American

Memphis, TN

#34 Nov 3, 2010
Bruce Holland was elected to office. I think it is time for everyone to support him no matter what party or who you supported in the election. Campaign is over lets see what he can do now.
Holland Supporter

Russellville, AR

#35 Nov 3, 2010
I don't remember Bruce saying one bad thing about J.P. Wells, but you mudslingers and Bruce haters! I guess that is how you win!! The funny thing is, we heard bad things about Wells but never posted it!!!
Rep Junkie

Fort Smith, AR

#36 Nov 7, 2010
taxpayer2 wrote:
Bruce Holland morally corrupt!!!
Please tell us more and where exactly do you get your information?
taxpayer2

Gentry, AR

#37 Nov 10, 2010
Rep Junkie wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell us more and where exactly do you get your information?
He has the office now. People will just have to live with what he does. I am pretty sure he will continue his shenanigans because he got away with it. I can't give out my source. I probably have already said too much about that.

If you dig you'll find what your looking for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
monica rogers and jeremiah/missing kid Wed dad2016 1
bobby joe easley Tue fort smith man 1
Cliff Parks - Fort Smith Fire Fighter Jun 26 People Matter 4
moving to fort smith (Jan '12) Jun 11 Tanya 187
Gangs!: how are they effecting Ft. Smith? (Nov '08) Jun 7 Chakie0778 101
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Jun 3 bombastic 31,036
Jesselynn McCarty Is A Evil Witch (Jul '15) May '16 Karma 10

Barling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance