Is the Barling Police Department supp...

Is the Barling Police Department supported by the community?

Created by TRUTH on Mar 27, 2010

180 votes

Click on an option to vote

No

Yes

skeleton

Van Buren, AR

#183 Nov 26, 2012
resident wrote:
Karma at its finest! Wonder what the new Mrs.Powell's karma will be? Oh wait she is getting it now
I HATE YOU.
Life long resident

Springdale, AR

#184 Feb 26, 2013
Rather than complain and gripe on the internet why don't you folks show up at the city council meetings? Everyone wants to run their mouths when they are mad, but are scared to take any action. The citizens of Barling are a good group of people- not a lot of low lifes. Some of the police here tend to think they are judge, jury and executioner... But there are a few that still understand their true job is to protect and serve.
bootzetootze

Fayetteville, AR

#185 Feb 27, 2013
Life long resident wrote:
Rather than complain and gripe on the internet why don't you folks show up at the city council meetings? Everyone wants to run their mouths when they are mad, but are scared to take any action. The citizens of Barling are a good group of people- not a lot of low lifes. Some of the police here tend to think they are judge, jury and executioner... But there are a few that still understand their true job is to protect and serve.
I used to attend but I am too busy now. I liked going because it was interesting. Politics is not one of my strong points but I did learn a few things. In my opinion, our police dept is just fine. They answer the calls they are called to and they take care of business. Oh, and the reason that people gripe on this forum is because some government offices keep track of this forum and the people on it. I do not mind that big brother monitors what I type here.
youvelostthatlov infeeling

United States

#186 Apr 1, 2013
I think that the more seasoned the officer is, perhaps the more suspicious his/her nature. I don't blame them. They have alot to take care of, alot of ppl to protect, including themselves. After years of interacting with ppl who lie, who taunt them and try to hurt them, I think that there are some who just won't put up with that nonsense. You might try riding along with them, it might be an eye-opener for you!
Harassed

Fort Smith, AR

#187 Apr 27, 2013
yep wrote:
I have lived in Fort Smith my entire life and have been pulled over 1 time and issued a warning for speeding.. I go to Barling maybe 3 or 4 times in a year and have been pulled over there numerous times and even had my car searched twice which resulted in nothing being found. They are full of shit the police there need to be removed and a division of fort smith police patrol the area.
I agree 100%. They need to stop trying to play Big City , like they did with the Chaffee development , and Fort Smith had to take it over . Barling needs to go away and it become Fort Smith. Barling Cops are nothing more than Revenue Generator's , Harassing the public.
Harassed

Fort Smith, AR

#188 Apr 27, 2013
Life long resident wrote:
It's plain and simple why we dont go to the the city council meeting and voice our concerns , we are in now hurry to be put in jail for voicing our opinion. They mess with us enough just driving through the shit hole . Get on you tube and see how citizens are treated when they speak up at council meetings. Hell some council members are worse than the cops , and they us the cops to bully people at the meetings.
bootzetootze

Fayetteville, AR

#189 Apr 28, 2013
Harassed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's plain and simple why we dont go to the the city council meeting and voice our concerns , we are in now hurry to be put in jail for voicing our opinion. They mess with us enough just driving through the shit hole . Get on you tube and see how citizens are treated when they speak up at council meetings. Hell some council members are worse than the cops , and they us the cops to bully people at the meetings.
e only optio

Well, Boss, then you're only option is to move. Get on your big pony and ride away.

Since: Apr 13

Fort Smith, AR

#190 May 25, 2013
bootzetootze wrote:
<quoted text>e only optio
Well, Boss, then you're only option is to move. Get on your big pony and ride away.
Well Boss i guess that isn't my only option , Think how retarded you sound , giving advice to people that are being harassed by people that are in power to just move . Well right back at you Boss , if injustice happens to you by people that are in positions of power no matter how great or small just eat that great big ole shit burger and move .
weekeeteekeedanc er

Farmington, AR

#191 May 26, 2013
Harassed1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Boss i guess that isn't my only option , Think how retarded you sound , giving advice to people that are being harassed by people that are in power to just move . Well right back at you Boss , if injustice happens to you by people that are in positions of power no matter how great or small just eat that great big ole shit burger and move .
Boss...If you are being HARASSED by the Police the very first thing that you should do is call the Dept and ask for the Chief. Once you get the Chief on the line, tell him who you are and why you are calling...remember to keep your tone of voice respectful. Tell him that one of his boys embarassed you and made you cry and you just don't think that was appropriate. After you resolve the matter with the Chief, you can relax, sit back in your rocker, on your front porch, and shut yer pie-hole. Lol!
weekeeteekeedanc er

Farmington, AR

#192 May 26, 2013
Harassed1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you give me a headache when I have to think your problems through for you. Oh, I realize that you think that everyone has a life like yours...not true, darling. I have never been HARASSED by our city's finest. I talk nice to them and the reciprocate. I appreciate them, and you don't. It shows.
harrased1

Fort Smith, AR

#193 Jun 7, 2013
weekeeteekeedancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Boss...If you are being HARASSED by the Police the very first thing that you should do is call the Dept and ask for the Chief. Once you get the Chief on the line, tell him who you are and why you are calling...remember to keep your tone of voice respectful. Tell him that one of his boys embarassed you and made you cry and you just don't think that was appropriate. After you resolve the matter with the Chief, you can relax, sit back in your rocker, on your front porch, and shut yer pie-hole. Lol!
Well aren't you just the Know it all , look retard if barling didnt have this problem you seem to think is made up then it wouldn't have gone on so long . When ever i bring up the subject of barling cops 9 out of 10 times the person or people im talking to feel the same way , so go tell your lies some where els . what ever you do dont let it come to a vote whether barling should stay barling or be part of fort smith if surrounding city's are voting because BARLING WILL BE NO MORE , LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OF AT YOU YOU FUCKING RETARD.
weekeeteekeedanc er

United States

#194 Jun 7, 2013
How very un-lady-like of you to cuss at me! Yet, at the same time I feel exilleration knowing that I have offended your delicate senses. How lucky you must be to be able to talk to ppl of your own status and have them agree with you about how sensitive you all are as to how the police treat you. Well, ya know what? the situations that you have with the police will not change because you won't change. You won't even try to become a better person. Nicer person. Cleaner person. So when you are verbally abusive to the police they will reciprocate, as they should! No one should ever talk to them in a disrespectful tone of voice. They are there to aid you and keep you safe..you should thank them. Shame on you. The reson that the problem lingers between you, your "friends" and the police is because you are just too selfish to see that it is YOUR fault that it has gone one so long. LET IT GO....Go apologize to the officer and the dept and the problem will go away. Use your logic...sissy girl! GOBARLINGPD!!!! LOL!

Fort Smith, AR

#195 Jun 14, 2013
How very un-lady-like of you to cuss at me! Yet, at the same time I feel exilleration knowing that I have offended your delicate senses. How lucky you must be to be able to talk to ppl of your own status and have them agree with you about how sensitive you all are as to how the police treat you. Well, ya know what? the situations that you have with the police will not change because you won't change. You won't even try to become a better person. Nicer person. Cleaner person. So when you are verbally abusive to the police they will reciprocate, as they should! No one should ever talk to them in a disrespectful tone of voice. They are there to aid you and keep you safe..you should thank them. Shame on you. The reson that the problem lingers between you, your "friends" and the police is because you are just too selfish to see that it is YOUR fault that it has gone one so long. LET IT GO....Go apologize to the officer and the dept and the problem will go away. Use your logic...sissy girl! GOBARLINGPD!!!! LOL!

No one said anything about talking rude to the police , the barling police plus others are very well capable of abusing their powers and harassing you without you saying a cross word to them . Im glad you like like offending my delicate senses , some one needs to bend you over and offend your delicate tissue . Please do not reproduce and contaminate the rest of the world.
weekeeteekeedanc er

Rogers, AR

#196 Jun 14, 2013
Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhh hhaahahahhha. Oh! You mayke me laugh! Oh, hmmmmmmmm....hahahahahahah!..S o, not a nasty came from your mouth..hahahahah...ah, there's always that low self-esteem issue that keeps popping up in the form of inappropriate body language...lol and I bet that everyone including the police find that offensive! You have already contaminated the world as I know it. That is why you are over there and I am over here and YOU will never breach the line between us. Listen yahoo, cops aren't dumb.. they know things. They know all these intricate details about psychology, mental illnesses, social interactions...lying, deviants.....passive/aggressiv e responses.....concepts that you will never comprehend nor adapt to. You are just mud along the side of the road.
harrased1

Fort Smith, AR

#197 Jun 14, 2013
Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhh hhaahahahhha. Oh! You mayke me laugh! Oh, hmmmmmmmm....hahahahahahah!..S o, not a nasty came from your mouth..hahahahah...ah, there's always that low self-esteem issue that keeps popping up in the form of inappropriate body language...lol and I bet that everyone including the police find that offensive! You have already contaminated the world as I know it. That is why you are over there and I am over here and YOU will never breach the line between us. Listen yahoo, cops aren't dumb.. they know things. They know all these intricate details about psychology, mental illnesses, social interactions...lying, deviants.....passive/aggressiv e responses.....concepts that you will never comprehend nor adapt to. You are just mud along the side of the road.
Stick your head back up your ass and go back to sleep you waste of human life .
weekeeteekeedanc er

Rogers, AR

#198 Jun 14, 2013
If your definition of abusive power and harassment is: detaining you or stopping you from participating in a criminal act, you need to purchase a new dictionary! Anytime you get a grand scheme going, and you believe that you are so smart as to carry out a criminal act again...call me, I will help you to see that you are actually too stupid to plan any attempt like that! I will draw you a picture to show you how faulty your plan is.
weekeeteekeedanc er

Rogers, AR

#199 Jun 14, 2013
hahahahah...If you don't like...hahahaaha this first response from....me..hahahahaha then most likely you won't hahahaha like this next one either! Oh well.....this is what happens when your shit gets trapped in your underwear.

Fort Smith, AR

#200 Jun 14, 2013
weekeeteekeedanc er wrote:
If your definition of abusive power and harassment is: detaining you or stopping you from participating in a criminal act, you need to purchase a new dictionary! Anytime you get a grand scheme going, and you believe that you are so smart as to carry out a criminal act again...call me, I will help you to see that you are actually too stupid to plan any attempt like that! I will draw you a picture to show you how faulty your plan is.
I know you are but what am I. I'm rubber and your glue , what ever you say bounces off me and sticks to you. Now i have come down to your intellect now maybe you can stay caught up .

Fort Smith, AR

#201 Jun 14, 2013
weekeeteekeedanc er wrote:
hahahahah...If you don't like...hahahaaha this first response from....me..hahahahaha then most likely you won't hahahaha like this next one either! Oh well.....this is what happens when your shit gets trapped in your underwear.
And your what happens when shit gets trapped between your ears .HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HHAHAHAHAH
Iloveraymoore

Van Buren, AR

#202 Jun 19, 2013
Sweetheart, there are definite definitions between the words YOUR and YOU'RE...who would want to stay caught up with your nonsense. I think that you may have fallen below my Intellect and I have risen above yours, being that you are a bottomless PIT. You are just mad because I have the ability to get along with others and you can't. You are jealous and jealousy is a sign of insecurity, lack of control in your life and you are scared. I don't have a couch but if I did, I'd refer you to someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Mark Baker? (Sep '15) 1 hr Kristie 2
Morgan Nick- phone calls Sat Anont 3
Two local bikers arrested (Dec '10) Sat Loki 46
Where is a good Buddhist temple to go to in For... (Jun '09) Jul 22 Seeking 22
What happened to Dustin Graham? (Aug '10) Jul 20 Dustin Graham 46
Anybody know annie lime Jul 19 Mark 1
News 5News Smile Makeover Contest (Jan '08) Jul 16 MICHELLE FOWLER 105

Barling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance