what would you do for a klondike bar?

Posted in the Barling Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Barren Dobb

Fort Smith, AR

#2 Feb 6, 2013
..........WHO would you do for a Klondike Bar?
Barren Dobb

Fort Smith, AR

#4 Feb 7, 2013
atruthfindertoday wrote:
Not you.
Now don't be a hater baby....just because you're a frigid, whithered up old harridan with a VERY STRANGE obsession with the Morgan Nick case doesn't mean you wouldn't enjoy a little noogie-noogie time with your local anchorman....How about me, you and Patty Keck have us a little menage-a-twat...after I get done screwing the drunk out of both of you, you can get your buddy to read my Tarot cards!
Barren Dpobb

Fort Smith, AR

#7 Feb 8, 2013
atruthfindertoday wrote:
You are a freak. A disgusting freak.
I heard you liked it freaky.....

How about you sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing theat comes up....?
this IS good

Springdale, AR

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Barren Dobb wrote:
<quoted text>
Now don't be a hater baby....just because you're a frigid, whithered up old harridan with a VERY STRANGE obsession with the Morgan Nick case doesn't mean you wouldn't enjoy a little noogie-noogie time with your local anchorman....How about me, you and Patty Keck have us a little menage-a-twat...after I get done screwing the drunk out of both of you, you can get your buddy to read my Tarot cards!
Palm reading is better + I get to touch you....hahaha! with just one hand...lol
Barren Dobb

Fort Smith, AR

#11 Feb 9, 2013
atruthfindertoday wrote:
I'd be waiting a long time due to small size and your ED issue. And I didn't know you liked guys. I'm a dude.
...ain't no way that you're a dude...dudes don't wring their hands over Tarot card readings over a ten year old kidnap and murder case....if you're a dude, I'm betting you're a real "sensitive" dude...
Barren Dobb

Fort Smith, AR

#12 Feb 9, 2013
atruthfindertoday wrote:
I'd be waiting a long time due to small size and your ED issue. And I didn't know you liked guys. I'm a dude.
Well...I'll give you it's not real big, but I'm proud of every foot of it.....What say you, Nancy Drew?..You wanna dance?

Dude looks like a lady.....
Barren Dobb

Fort Smith, AR

#13 Feb 9, 2013
atruthfindertoday wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stop.
I'm betting that's the first time you EVER told a guy that.
this IS good

Springdale, AR

#15 Feb 9, 2013
atruthfindertoday wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stop.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahah ahahahahah........oh!...hahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh ahahahah...big sigh....hahahahahahahahahahaha .....woooohooooo!!!!hahahahaha hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
this IS good

Springdale, AR

#16 Feb 9, 2013
atruthfindertoday wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stop.
Annnnd..I only "read" your dominate hand. That is where I find the person you are right now. And usually I only use 1 finger..hahahahahahahahhahaha. ..let me catch my breath...1 finger to trace the significant lines of your palm. After that there are some manipulations...hahahahahahaha hahahahahaha...Whew!!! of your hand and we are done. Takes about 20-30 minutes. Something tells me that it would take alot longer with you because I would be laughing too hard.
this IS good

Springdale, AR

#17 Feb 9, 2013
Barren Dobb wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting that's the first time you EVER told a guy that.
Oh, my God!!!! Haahahahahahahahahahahaha...oh wow........I gotta laugh like that more often!!!!
this IS good

Springdale, AR

#18 Feb 9, 2013
I wish that I could type in purple, it's much more feminine.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21 Feb 9, 2013
this IS good wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahah ahahahahah........oh!...hahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh ahahahah...big sigh....hahahahahahahahahahaha .....woooohooooo!!!!hahahahaha hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
I know who you are....
this IS good

Rogers, AR

#24 Feb 10, 2013
atruthfindertoday wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you are laughing because you got a good long look at your naughty bits in the mirror and you realized how small it really is.
Well, duh! You are a moron....I'm a girl, my bits are supposed to be small. Idiot!
this IS good

Rogers, AR

#25 Feb 10, 2013
finallyfridaymama2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are....
Yahoooo! hahahahahahahahahahahha!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#29 Feb 11, 2013
this IS good wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, duh! You are a moron....I'm a girl, my bits are supposed to be small. Idiot!
There is nothing small about you. You are fat. End of the discussion.
this IS good

Rogers, AR

#31 Feb 12, 2013
finallyfridaymama2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing small about you. You are fat. End of the discussion.
bigger is better and better is bigger. Yum, yum!
this IS good

Rogers, AR

#32 Feb 12, 2013
finallyfridaymama2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing small about you. You are fat. End of the discussion.
Kevin? It was the obsession with the unresolved kid's deaths. It overwhelms you. Ya know, sometimes there just isn't an answer.
Missed it

Rogers, AR

#33 Feb 13, 2013
finallyfridaymama2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing small about you. You are fat. End of the discussion.
So, I might be fat...or curvey, but you could be ugly, and I can diet.
Plus, your line work, leads to obesity, heart attack, high blood pressue, diabetes, low labido, forgetfulness, depression, and death. All that just from sitting in your car and eating fast food, oh yeah, and critcal events.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34 Feb 15, 2013
Missed it wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I might be fat...or curvey, but you could be ugly, and I can diet.
Plus, your line work, leads to obesity, heart attack, high blood pressue, diabetes, low labido, forgetfulness, depression, and death. All that just from sitting in your car and eating fast food, oh yeah, and critcal events.
I don't even know who you are. You don't know my line of work. Your poor grammar and spelling concerns me.
Missed it

Fayetteville, AR

#35 Feb 16, 2013
finallyfridaymama2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know who you are. You don't know my line of work. Your poor grammar and spelling concerns me.
Libido...soooo sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concerned Citizen 7 hr fortsmithperson 16
st Edwards mercy the butcher shop 7 hr fortsmithperson 3
Beauty Spot Tue Pleasantly surprised 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Tue Mary 30,032
crooked mayor and council Oct 20 WHAT A JOKE 16
Stefanie of Brentwood Oct 18 Accidental traveller 1
Obamacare Oct 15 A citizen 1
Barling Dating
Find my Match

Barling Jobs

Barling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barling News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barling

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]