Deputy Prosecutor Resigns After Bar A...

Deputy Prosecutor Resigns After Bar Arrest In Fort Smith

Posted in the Barling Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jesus

Van Buren, AR

#1 Mar 11, 2013
I applaud this man he did the right thing, now if only Ashley Beck from KFSM would do the right thing it would restore some of my faith in mankind.

http://5newsonline.com/2013/03/11/deputy-pros...
former kfsm viewer

Van Buren, AR

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Jesus wrote:
I applaud this man he did the right thing, now if only Ashley Beck from KFSM would do the right thing it would restore some of my faith in mankind.
Amen.

It is so unbelievable that they kept her on after firing Tim Malone for his DUI and firing Irwin and Engleman just because they could. I find her nasal voice annoying, her movements stiff and at times when she smiles she looks demonic. Add her DUI to all that and I can't figure out why she wasn't fired.
drinking

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Mar 12, 2013
judges have had drinking problems, attorneys have had drinking problems, preachers have had drinking problems, actors have had drinking problems, generals have had drinking problems, police chiefs have had drinking problems, mayors have had drinking problems, city administrators have had drinking problems, presidents have had drinking problems, moms have had drinking problems, dads have had drinking problems, children have had drinking problems, and even jesus had a little wine while breaking bread with his followers but did not over do the event! lighten up folks and give everyone a chance to correct the need for excessive drinking.
Damon

Fort Smith, AR

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Leon Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
This fool with the drinking problem has the possibility of putting non-guilty people in jail. Drunks are notorious liars and they wouldn’t have a problem with bending the proof if it means they can get out and get their fix.
You wouldn’t be so forgiving if this drunk put a member of your family in jail because he messed up the trial because he had a hangover or needed a drink.
I suggest you quit looking at things through your liberal bible goggles and take a look at the real world.
Then you have an idiot who is a fool without having a drink that posts judgemental crap on topix. How about it Leon, maybe you could use a drink.
Damon

Fort Smith, AR

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Jesus wrote:
What's wrong did Ashley turn you down? You want to throw her name around but you are such a coward you sign on as Jesus. That mean you are also a liar.
hell and fire

Fort Smith, AR

#8 Mar 12, 2013
you people make me sick! give old ashley a break because she is a saint compared to some of the "city leaders" that steal from the working poor and elderly of the city! did not see a picture of her parked in a handicapped zone!
Matt

Van Buren, AR

#9 Mar 12, 2013
Damon wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong did Ashley turn you down? You want to throw her name around but you are such a coward you sign on as Jesus. That mean you are also a liar.
So, you're so brave because you sign on as Damon with no last name?

FYI, Jesus is a common name for Hispanics so that makes you ignorant and just as cowardly as you accuse Jesus as being.
Matt

Van Buren, AR

#11 Mar 12, 2013
Why does KFSM have such a double standard? Why do they air so many stories about people who get a dui?
Why is their facebook page often filled with mugshots and arrest details about ordinary people who get picked up for the very same thing Ashley Beck did? You don't see this obsession with shaming people who were drunk on KHBS or KNWA.
It is hypocritical to to out of the way to humiliate others while at the same time saying Ashley Beck just made a mistake and she deserves her privacy. Don't these other guys and gals deserve the same?
surprise

Fort Smith, AR

#12 Mar 12, 2013
mistake after mistake by a city leader that cost taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars can go unreported but if someone has one drink too many, it becomes news! odd isn't it?
You are wrong matt

Fort Smith, AR

#13 Mar 13, 2013
Their are dozens of DUI arrests daily in each city in the viewing area, the reality is normal old people aren't getting blasted across the airwaves like you say. In fact if you notice a pattern the only DUIs that get reported on are those that cause accidents, cause deaths, or involve people of interest or whom are public figures. Normal folks don't end up making the news. In fact only a small percentage of even the accident cases or public figure cases get reported on. They reported on her arrest which is the end of the story so far, no trial yet so nothing newsworthy. She lasted in the news cycle about the same time as most of the public figure cases. So their is no double standard, you are just searching for something to be mad at and you are grasping at straws. The facts prove you wrong, the mere nature of the news cycle and the hunt for ratings explains why.
bootzntootz

United States

#14 Mar 13, 2013
former kfsm viewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen.
It is so unbelievable that they kept her on after firing Tim Malone for his DUI and firing Irwin and Engleman just because they could. I find her nasal voice annoying, her movements stiff and at times when she smiles she looks demonic. Add her DUI to all that and I can't figure out why she wasn't fired.
You think that she looks demonic when she smiles???? lol...that is hilarious...whooo! Made me laugh hard!
former KFSM viewer

Van Buren, AR

#15 Mar 13, 2013
KFSM has already begun to pay the price for keeping Ashley Beck. In the latest Nielson ratings they lost out in all evening news time slots to KHBS both in NWA and Fort Smith. First time in years that has happened. So we shouldn't be hearing "Most Watched Local News Team" any more because they aren't. Way to manage a station, Mr. Comer.
Damon

Fort Smith, AR

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're so brave because you sign on as Damon with no last name?
FYI, Jesus is a common name for Hispanics so that makes you ignorant and just as cowardly as you accuse Jesus as being.
And just where is your last name braveheart. And if you think his real name is Jesus you are dumber than a rock.
Damon

Fort Smith, AR

#17 Mar 13, 2013
former KFSM viewer wrote:
KFSM has already begun to pay the price for keeping Ashley Beck. In the latest Nielson ratings they lost out in all evening news time slots to KHBS both in NWA and Fort Smith. First time in years that has happened. So we shouldn't be hearing "Most Watched Local News Team" any more because they aren't. Way to manage a station, Mr. Comer.
I like it just the way they are. No drooling newscaster and skinny sidekick. Channel 5 has the best local news.
bootzntootz

United States

#25 Mar 14, 2013
Damon wrote:
<quoted text>
And just where is your last name braveheart. And if you think his real name is Jesus you are dumber than a rock.
you are spunky!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#26 Mar 14, 2013
bootzntootz wrote:
<quoted text>
you are spunky!
And damon got that way by swallowing lots of spunk as in jizz.
bootzntootz

Springdale, AR

#27 Mar 14, 2013
INFRAGARD wrote:
<quoted text>
And damon got that way by swallowing lots of spunk as in jizz.
How would you know?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#28 Mar 14, 2013
bootzntootz wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know?
I know that because when damon is not selling his booty to old men he works as a cooz-cleaner at the house of ill repute where your sister works. She said he was the best goo-gobbler they have and her coochie had never been cleaner.
bootzntootz

Springdale, AR

#29 Mar 14, 2013
You wish I had a sister and I wish I had a taser. ztztztztztztztttt! haha!
bootzy

Fort Smith, AR

#30 Mar 15, 2013
if you adopt ray, he can be your sister, and lindsey can provide you with an AR15 instead of a taser, so just meet him at the handicapped parking area at walmart! too funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr BARNEYII 35,036
News Clothing brand Rue21 closing Rogers, Springdale... 19 hr Bull Cuckman 1
Former Forsgren employees Sun XYZ 2
News Arkansans On "The Amazing Race" (Feb '06) Apr 22 Fred 2
John that works for forsgren Apr 21 Kathy 3
Mayor Mike hoerner Apr 19 Somebody around 1
Jenny Lind Asst. Chief arrested for impersonati... (Oct '11) Apr 18 Concerned 390

Barling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barling Mortgages