Amazing Facts Prophecy Seminar

Amazing Facts Prophecy Seminar

Posted in the Barling Forum

Darrrell

Ozark, AR

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Starting this Thursday March 14th don't miss this free seminar presented by TV's Amazing facts speaker Tyler Long! This is a a free seminar with free materials and free child care from ages 3-8 years old. Please visit prophecyseminars.com for more information and to reserve your seat! We hope to see you there! God Bless!
Damon

Fort Smith, AR

#2 Mar 9, 2013
Darrrell wrote:
Starting this Thursday March 14th don't miss this free seminar presented by TV's Amazing facts speaker Tyler Long! This is a a free seminar with free materials and free child care from ages 3-8 years old. Please visit prophecyseminars.com for more information and to reserve your seat! We hope to see you there! God Bless!
If they were any good at Prophecy they would already know if we were going to be there.
Darrell

Ozark, AR

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Actually he is not a fortune teller or a prophet, but rather a theologian with a deep knowledge of the bible. The bible is what is prophetic not the speaker and those who attend the meetings will see that the bible has predicted events for the past 4000 years and will continue to do so into our futures. Its perhaps an easy punchline, but Damon it could change the outlook of your life, what do you got to lose but a few hours of your time?
Forrest Gump

Fort Smith, AR

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Darrell wrote:
Actually he is not a fortune teller or a prophet, but rather a theologian with a deep knowledge of the bible. The bible is what is prophetic not the speaker and those who attend the meetings will see that the bible has predicted events for the past 4000 years and will continue to do so into our futures. Its perhaps an easy punchline, but Damon it could change the outlook of your life, what do you got to lose but a few hours of your time?
he could lose his credibiity as an intelligent, thinking human being for believing in a bunch of bullshit.
belongs on the BOD

Fort Smith, AR

#5 Mar 11, 2013
no answers because they refuse to answer questions! didn't kevin settle say that?
Twit

United States

#6 Mar 11, 2013
belongs on the BOD wrote:
no answers because they refuse to answer questions! didn't kevin settle say that?
Funny how you always turn everything back to your favorite subject , your bro love for Settle
handicapped parking

Fort Smith, AR

#7 Mar 11, 2013
did we see a picture of our police chief using handicapped parking at walmart? explain that mr crony!
Jesus

Van Buren, AR

#8 Mar 11, 2013
He is a false Prophet.
Twit

United States

#9 Mar 11, 2013
What does your hate for Settle have to do with Lindsey going to Walmart?
Damon

Fort Smith, AR

#10 Mar 11, 2013
Darrell wrote:
No need to, I read the book and know how it ends.
Darrrell

Ozark, AR

#11 Mar 11, 2013
I am so thankful we were all created (or evolved as some think)to have our own perspectives on life and things in general. What I find interesting is how the human mind, at least this generation, is quick to judge everything not based on his experience or actual time spent investigating a subject, but based on what his life style and closed mind wants to think. I would imagine in all honesty most people that consider the bible fake or fairy tale, haven't devoted anytime to actually consider what is within it. I would challenge anyone that disbelieves to attend a few of these prophecy seminars with an open mind and then have an opinion. As far as becoming an non credible intelligent person, I can think of many bright minds that trust their whole life to the bible. take for instance Ben Carson a brain surgeon pioneer, but he believes the bible so he isn't creditable person??
Darrrell

Fort Smith, AR

#13 Mar 12, 2013
Leon Jones wrote:
<quoted text>How much money are you making a year helping to run this scam....and we both know it's a scam.
The seminar is completely free of charge. There will be no profit from the meeting for myself, the sponsoring church, or Amazing facts other then the satisfaction of carrying out the great commission of the gospel spoken of in the bible.On the contrary, myself, and the sponsoring church have volunteered tens of thousands of dollars and hours of labor to host amazing facts and market the event because we have a passion for something other then personal gain. I understand why people are quick to be on the defensive when it comes to bible prophecy or Christians in general. There are many that have slandered the subject and the values of the bible and the term christian. Believe it or not the bottom line is I believe in something that is potentially life changing and it can bring hope and purpose to your life regardless of the trials you may be facing. Its not a blind hope or a blind faith as many predetermine, but there is a solid evidence that even the highest intellectual mind cant deny when honestly and sincerely considered. These prophecy seminars present the evidence that goes beyond the blind faith comparing bible prophecy with actual events throughout the history of the world and showing without little doubt that the bible is prophetic and can be trusted. Hope you may reconsider, you really have nothing to loose for attending other then your time. Everyone is searching for something this could be what you didn't know you was looking for.
believers

Fort Smith, AR

#14 Mar 12, 2013
thought america was built on religious freedom? people can still believe in whatever religion that offers them comfort! if its a scam then so bet it but who on this earth can say?
Damon

Fort Smith, AR

#15 Mar 12, 2013
Darrrell wrote:
<quoted text>
The seminar is completely free of charge. There will be no profit from the meeting for myself, the sponsoring church, or Amazing facts other then the satisfaction of carrying out the great commission of the gospel spoken of in the bible.On the contrary, myself, and the sponsoring church have volunteered tens of thousands of dollars and hours of labor to host amazing facts and market the event because we have a passion for something other then personal gain. I understand why people are quick to be on the defensive when it comes to bible prophecy or Christians in general. There are many that have slandered the subject and the values of the bible and the term christian. Believe it or not the bottom line is I believe in something that is potentially life changing and it can bring hope and purpose to your life regardless of the trials you may be facing. Its not a blind hope or a blind faith as many predetermine, but there is a solid evidence that even the highest intellectual mind cant deny when honestly and sincerely considered. These prophecy seminars present the evidence that goes beyond the blind faith comparing bible prophecy with actual events throughout the history of the world and showing without little doubt that the bible is prophetic and can be trusted. Hope you may reconsider, you really have nothing to loose for attending other then your time. Everyone is searching for something this could be what you didn't know you was looking for.
I will make a prophecy, that sometime during the seminar, someone will ask for money. What do you think?
had to laugh

Fort Smith, AR

#16 Mar 12, 2013
ahhh damon, we finally agree on one thing! too funny
Darrrell

Fort Smith, AR

#17 Mar 12, 2013
I understand most of the people who read this forum are merely here for entertainment purposes or to express their opinion rather then considering what others have to say. I also understand anyone or thing claiming to be able to predict the future is quite a challenge to believe and a big target for ridicule. Chances are, regardless of what i say, your not going to attend a prophecy seminar meeting. However I can guarantee you that if you were willing to attend the first 3 meetings with an open mind your whole outlook on the subject would change forever. This seminar is not an emotional roller coaster full of music and "lets all be happy because Jesus loves us" type of meeting. Its not going to try and play on your emotion to make you feel good and then ask for your money. Again preconceived ideas can lead to misunderstanding. What will be presented at the seminar is evidence (PROOF to millions) that the bible is more then a bunch of stories. That their really is a reason why millions have sacrificed their lives to preserve the bible. That their is proof of a creator God that loves us and we really do have a purpose to are short lives. like i said tens of thousand of dollars have been spent for the chance that someone, perhaps like yourself, will be curious to take a few hours out of their lives and consider what others are so passionate about. I can guarantee no offering will be taken for the first 5 meetings. Any offering that may be taken after that will be insignificant to the amount that was spent on the event and will only go towards further events. Everyone involved in the meetings is working voluntary, because of their passion to share this evidence with others.
ok darrell

Fort Smith, AR

#18 Mar 12, 2013
you sound sincere but many people in fort smith have been taken advantage of by give me your money type fire and brimstone preachers that want to live well! good luck but people are just suspect of promises-promises-promises from money grabbers!
Darrell

Fort Smith, AR

#19 Mar 12, 2013
Its very unfortunate, I know exactly what you mean. From miracle healing televangelists to end of the world date setting preachers people are skeptics of any event dealing with religion. The bible clearly mentions an increase of false prophets in the last days which there defiantly inst a shortage of today. For what its worth i can assure, those who attend these meetings will not feel uncomfortable in the environment. The setting will not be a worship type service but rather an informative bible based presentation catered towards believers and curious non believers. Evidence will be presented in a clear and easy to follow format with the intention of sharing what many believe is evidence of the bibles prophetic origin. If you have ever want to know more about the bible without feeling like your being force feed to believe and give to the cause, this is the right meeting to attend. As I always like to say, what do you have to loose but your time. If your an adult you can tell between logical and illogical, but only after your curious enough to listen.
Darrell

White Oak, TX

#20 Mar 14, 2013
I am sure many of you have already seen the handouts in your mail, or the newspaper adds or heard the radio ads or seen the big billboard signs around town, but again i wanted to give one more shout out for the start of the prophecy seminar starting tonight at 7:00 pm...its not to late to go to prophecyseminars.com and reserve your seat for tonight. You don't have to reserve a seat to attend, but a special gift is available for those who do. Hope you choose to come out and see what all the hype is about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 32,655
James Heath Becker arrested for Rape (Aug '13) Fri Richard C 4
Vicious Rottweiler at Fort Smith Dog Park (Oct '12) Nov 30 Melody 30
PEEVYHOUSE CEMETERY ON Peevyhouse Road next to ... Nov 28 Help 1
Mastic gum concerns and queries! Important! (Oct '11) Nov 26 GaiaMed 14
Dr. Robert Kale's license has been revoked (Mar '09) Nov 23 A Smart Patient 75
the music thread (Jan '12) Nov 18 Musikologist 60

Barling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance