First Prev
of 7
Next Last
this IS good

Rogers, AR

#124 Feb 12, 2013
APRIL wrote:
ANYTIME YOU PUT ON A BADGE YOU KNOW THE RISKS AND I AM SORRY BUT THE WIFE KNEW THIS EVERYDAY WHEN HE WENT TO WORK THIS WAS A RISK KIND OF LIKE PREPARING FOR AN OLD PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY TO DIE WE KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN SO WE PREPARE OURSELF SAME THING YOU ASK FOR WHEN YOU PUT ON A BADGE AND WHICH LEADS ME BACK TO THE BEGINIG OF THIS CONVERSATION SHE SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM THERE WAS A GUN INVOLVED HE COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER PREPARED SHE KEPT THIS INFO FROM THE OFFICER AND THUS IT IS HER FAULT SO THAT SAID AND EVERYTHING CLEAR AND US RIGHT AS WE SAID AND WE DID PROVE IT THANK YOU THANK YOU GOODBYE WHATUP YES YES DONNA SHOULD HAVE INFORMED THE OFFICER HE MIGHT STILL BE HERE SQAURE THATS PLAN TO SEE WORD OF ADVICE STEP OUTSIDE YOUR BOX SEE THINGS IN OTHERS PEOPLES SHOES HAVE A HEART GOODBYE 1 UP ENGLEBRIGHT
Do you know what dispatch said about the situation before Martinez arrived? I am aksing you if you know. I don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 44 min WARRIOR 30,036
Found shoes multipule pairs are they yours? 8 hr jadams 4
Supreme Court Denies Expedited Review Of Shadow... 23 hr emt 1
police vehicle used to deer hunt Thu concerned tax payer 1
Concerned Citizen Wed fortsmithperson 16
st Edwards mercy the butcher shop Wed fortsmithperson 3
Beauty Spot Oct 21 Pleasantly surprised 1
Barling Dating
Find my Match

Barling Jobs