slain officers death could have been prevented

Posted in the Barling Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
the best family around

Muskogee, OK

#1 Mar 31, 2007
only if DONNA STEVENS WOULD HAVE TOLD OFFICER MARTINEZ SHE KNEW THERE WAS A GUN IN THE HOUSEHOLD AND RICHARD ENGLEBRIGHT HAD THREATEND TO KILL HER IF SHE TRIED TO TAKE THE CHILD HE LOVED SO MUCH AWAY FROM HIM THAN MAYBE HE COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER PREPARED
whatup

Rogers, AR

#2 Apr 1, 2007
Well, if Englebright was still alive after the shooting...he'd probably never see that child he "loved so much" ever again.
the best family around

Muskogee, OK

#3 Apr 1, 2007
what up you do not know anything about this this was not your personal family it was mine
ANNA

Beggs, OK

#4 Apr 20, 2007
I DON;T THANK RICHARD ENGLEBRIGHT KILLED THAT COP ; AND IDONT;THANK HE KILLED HIS SELF BUT I DO THANK A FORTSMITH COP OR OKLAHOMA COP SHOT RICHARD ENGLEBRIGHT
SUE

Beggs, OK

#5 Apr 20, 2007
IF DONNA KNOWED ABOUT THE GUN WHY DIDN;T SHE TELL SOMEONE THEN RICHARD ENGLEBRIGHT WOOD BE HERE WITH HIS FAMILY AND THAT LITTLE BOY HE LOVED VERY MUCH HE GAVE HIS LIFE UP FOR THAT LITTE BOY THATS HOW MUCH HE LOVED THAT LITTE BOY SO COMMENT ON THAT I DONT THANK RICHARD ENGLEBRIGHT KILLED HIS SELF I THANK A COP FROM FORTSMITH OR OKLAHOME KILLED HIM.
whatup

Bentonville, AR

#6 Apr 22, 2007
I don't think anyone's going to believe you. I'm not calling you a liar, but you need to PROVE this.

Have you hired a private forensic expert to prove your claim? If not, your words will only sound like an angry family member who's trying to justify that Richard shot at two people.

And even if the cops shot him, it would very very likely be justified- considering he killed a cop and tried to kill someone else just moments earlier.

Stop pointing fingers here. Englebright ruined many people's lives...including that "child he loved."

If Englebright loved that child so much, he wouldn't done this. There's no excuse for what Englebright did- stop trying to defend a murderer.

Here are reasons for my claim:

1. If he was still alive, he wouldn't see that kid again.
2. I don't think DHS would let his brother or the grandma see that kid...they would rather see that kid in protective custody than with Richard Englebright's own mother.
3. Englebright likely mamed the kid's mom forever. How can she be the same mom to her child after Englebright turns her into a handicapped person?

And the list goes on and on and on.
april

South Hutchinson, KS

#7 Apr 27, 2007
whatup wrote:
I don't think anyone's going to believe you. I'm not calling you a liar, but you need to PROVE this.
Have you hired a private forensic expert to prove your claim? If not, your words will only sound like an angry family member who's trying to justify that Richard shot at two people.
And even if the cops shot him, it would very very likely be justified- considering he killed a cop and tried to kill someone else just moments earlier.
Stop pointing fingers here. Englebright ruined many people's lives...including that "child he loved."
If Englebright loved that child so much, he wouldn't done this. There's no excuse for what Englebright did- stop trying to defend a murderer.
Here are reasons for my claim:
1. If he was still alive, he wouldn't see that kid again.
2. I don't think DHS would let his brother or the grandma see that kid...they would rather see that kid in protective custody than with Richard Englebright's own mother.
3. Englebright likely mamed the kid's mom forever. How can she be the same mom to her child after Englebright turns her into a handicapped person?
And the list goes on and on and on.
what up what do you know until u have been on our side we lost a loved one to and until your family member or loved one makes a bad reaction and you are left to cope u have no clue how it feels!
april

South Hutchinson, KS

#8 Apr 27, 2007
sue and anna i agree i dont think he killed himself why wouldnt they give the clothes back to the family and why no blood in his car?
april

South Hutchinson, KS

#9 Apr 27, 2007
why wouldnt they let his grandmother see him they were the ones who raised him while she slept around
april

South Hutchinson, KS

#10 Apr 27, 2007
what up i will defend him until i am dead everyday i will think of him and how this has changed my life and everyone in his family is left to deal
whatup

Bentonville, AR

#11 Apr 27, 2007
Everyone in Donna's family is left to deal...

And everyone in Officer Martinez's family is left to deal...

Your family member caused it.

And why would you want a dead man's bloody clothing?

Look...I or anyone else doesn't want to hear your family's poor excuses for a madman murderer. Face it, he killed someone, and tried to kill another.

And like I said earlier, a majority of the community won't believe you unless you hire a private expert to examine Englebright's gunshot wound. If you don't, it proves to everyone that you're just making excuses for your renegade family member who is an accused murderer.

You have to live in a community amongst Martinez's family members and friends...I do too, but I'm not defending the person who killed him senselessly.

If you have something to prove, PROVE IT!
APRIL

South Hutchinson, KS

#12 Apr 28, 2007
NO WE DO NOT HAVE TO LIVE THERE AND WE DONT! LIKE I SAID STUPID REACTIONS HAPPEN NO ONE IS DEFENDING WHAT HE DID.NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIS LOSS BUT ALSO LIVE WITH A MILLION QUESTIONS AS TO WHY HE DID IT.YOU NEVER PICTURE YOURSELF ON THE BAD PERSONS SIDE UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO YOU THEY ALSO HAVE FAMILY I NEVER REALIZED THIS UNTIL SITTING IN A FUNERAL HOME.WE MUST ALWAYS PUT OURSELVES IN EVERYONES SHOES.AND SIR WE HAVE A BAG OF BLOODY CLOTHES SITTING IN OUR ER BREAKROOM FOR A PERSONS FAMILY WHO PASSED AWAY 2 WKS AGO THEY MIGHT WANT THOSE WE HAVE HEART.YOU OF COURSE DO NOT YOU SHOULD NOT SAY SUCH RUDE THINGS
APRIL

South Hutchinson, KS

#13 Apr 28, 2007
YOU ARE ONLY DEFENDING THEM BECAUSE IT IS THE IN THING TO DO STEP OUTSIDE THE BOX GO AGAINST THEY CROWD I MEAN PLEASE WHY DO NARROW MINDED PEOPLE ALWAYS THINK ALIKE YOU ARE SUCH A SQUARE OH I KNOW I'LL HAVE WHAT SHE IS HAVING
APRIL

South Hutchinson, KS

#14 Apr 28, 2007
AND IF SHE CANT BE THE SAME MOM GOOD MAYBE SHE WILL BE A BETTER ONE AFTER THIS I MEAN NOW SHE HAS NO ONE TO LEAVE THE KID WITH SHE MUST GROW UP AND FACE THE FACT THAT NOW SHE HAS TO BE A MOM
whatup

Bentonville, AR

#15 Apr 28, 2007
I thought you said earlier that he never shot Officer Martinez or himself.

can you please get your story straight before you start defending accused murderers, and making wild allegations?
APRIL

South Hutchinson, KS

#16 Apr 28, 2007
NO SUE AND ANNA SAID THAT EARLIER MY NAME IS APRIL READ THE NAMES GET IT STRAIGHT
whatup

Bentonville, AR

#17 Apr 29, 2007
I did get it straight.

Scroll up and you'll see where you typed that you agree with them.
APRIL

Muskogee, OK

#18 Apr 29, 2007
HA HA SOMETHING HAS COME UP THANK GOD FOR THE GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT PEOPLE OF OKLAHOMA AND THE FBI WHO KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE DOING AND IF THERE IS TWO DIFFERENT GUNS INVOLVED AND ONE IS DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHER THAN FREIND THERES IS YOUR DAMN PROOF BURN BURN BURN HA HA NOT THE SAME GUN THAT SHOT MY COUSIN THAT SHOT THE OTHER 2 WHAT WAS THERE NAMES I DONT EVEN REMEMBER HA HA BIATCH!!!!!!!!THANK THE LORD THANK YOU LORD HA SUCK ON THAT WHAT UP NOW OH YA AND WHO WAS THE OFFICER THAT SHOT I DONT KNOW THEY HAVE CHANGED THE NAME THREE TIMES WELL I BELIEVE IF I WAS THE ONE THAT WITNESSED THAT I WOULDNT FORGET IT AND IT WOULDNT BE A PROBLEM KNOWING WHO WAS THE EXACT ONE WHO STOPPED HIM BECAUSE DOCUMENTATION IS 90% OF THE JOB!ALSO THE CLOTHES SUBJECT IT IS CALLED DNA WE DONT GIVE THEM BACK BUT WE GIVE THE GUN CLIP BACK (SMART) BECAUSE I DONT KNOW MAYBE THE CLOTHES PROVE HE WAS OUTSIDE THE CAR WHEN HE DIED WHICH MEANS HE DID NOT SHOOT HIMSELF INSIDE THE CAR BRUSH UP ON YOUR SKILLS LIKE I SAID THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX HAVE A MIND OF YOUR OWN NOT JUST WITH YOUR SAD COMMUNITY WHO WALK IN A STRAIGHT LINE!
APRIL

Muskogee, OK

#19 Apr 29, 2007
ANYTIME YOU PUT ON A BADGE YOU KNOW THE RISKS AND I AM SORRY BUT THE WIFE KNEW THIS EVERYDAY WHEN HE WENT TO WORK THIS WAS A RISK KIND OF LIKE PREPARING FOR AN OLD PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY TO DIE WE KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN SO WE PREPARE OURSELF SAME THING YOU ASK FOR WHEN YOU PUT ON A BADGE AND WHICH LEADS ME BACK TO THE BEGINIG OF THIS CONVERSATION SHE SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM THERE WAS A GUN INVOLVED HE COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER PREPARED SHE KEPT THIS INFO FROM THE OFFICER AND THUS IT IS HER FAULT SO THAT SAID AND EVERYTHING CLEAR AND US RIGHT AS WE SAID AND WE DID PROVE IT THANK YOU THANK YOU GOODBYE WHATUP YES YES DONNA SHOULD HAVE INFORMED THE OFFICER HE MIGHT STILL BE HERE SQAURE THATS PLAN TO SEE WORD OF ADVICE STEP OUTSIDE YOUR BOX SEE THINGS IN OTHERS PEOPLES SHOES HAVE A HEART GOODBYE 1 UP ENGLEBRIGHT
APRIL

Muskogee, OK

#20 Apr 29, 2007
IF DHS WANTS TO QUESTION ANYONE MAYBE THEY SHOULD QUESTION DONNAS PAST AND HOW SHE HAS AN OLDER KID WHO SHE RAN OFF AND LEFT WHO NOW IS IN DHS OR ITS DADS CUSTODY WHO KNOWS AND MAYBE THEY SHOULD ASK HER WHY SHE TRIED TO TEACH THE BABY SATINISM ALL THE TIME AS HE TRIED TO TEACH IT ABOUT THE LORD AND ONCE AGAIN RISES THE QUESTION WHY WOULD HE DO SUCH A THING TO KEEP THE BABY AWAY FROM HER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr voter 30,819
thinking of moving to greenwood Ar from out of ... Thu From ok 1
nursing homes Apr 22 LovingLife 2
Jenny Lind Asst. Chief arrested for impersonati... (Oct '11) Apr 18 emt 387
Cracker Barrel girls Apr 17 Just saying 1
Van Buren school superintendent Apr 13 Taxpayer 1
Torrance Nixon (May '11) Apr 12 the dude 32
More from around the web

Barling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE