CRRA Money Delayed
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.
#1 Dec 15, 2007
OK, is it me or is this the most idiotic story in the history of the state? CRRA is a public agency. They were involved in sweetheart deals with ENRON. They are spending our money suing us. The problem is that THEY are US. So....
1. Have the CSP lock the doors at CRRA.
2. Criminally prosecute the ENRON-loving board and top employees of CRRA. Seize all of their personal assets and put their wives and children in homeless shelters.
3. Re-open CRRA so that the first selectmen of each town are the ONLY members of the board of directors.
4. That new board hires the management staff.
5. No more playing in the markets... operate solely based on tipping fee income.
What in the Baby Jesus' name is wrong with this state?
#2 Dec 15, 2007
I would encourage all towns to collectivly leave CRRA. Without customers, they will be forced to close.
#4 Dec 15, 2007
These entities never close, they'd simply find another reason to exist, like administering the investment portfolios for the towns.
Add your comments below
|Towers Expected To Help Fill Cellphone Gaps (Jul '06)||Jun 2||bill||3|
|Alleged victim recounts sexual assault in '90s (Apr '08)||Apr '16||cops are degenerates||84|
|2 Left Feet Blues Festival At Powder Ridge (Oct '15)||Oct '15||bill||1|
|Topless women weekend (Jan '15)||Jan '15||Ladonna C||1|
|shooting in the 1970's (Oct '12)||Jul '14||Deb G||3|
|Ridgefield looks to renewed Economic Development (Apr '09)||Mar '14||Daniel||3|
|Who do you support for State Senate in Connecti... (Oct '10)||Sep '13||Amado Sigurdson||14|
Find what you want!
Search Barkhamsted Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC