Black Bear Fatally Injured On I-84

There are 1 comment on the Apr 21, 2007, Hartford Courant story titled Black Bear Fatally Injured On I-84. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

A 150-pound black bear died after being struck while trying to cross I-84. The bear was hit early Thursday by an unidentified vehicle in the westbound lanes, near Exit 25A, according to the state Department of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Prince Phillip

New Haven, CT

#1 Apr 21, 2007
Why let the noble bear lie there for four hours? All you need is a DOT pick up truck and two employees to move it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barkhamsted Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topless women weekend Jan '15 Ladonna C 1
shooting in the 1970's (Oct '12) Jul '14 Deb G 3
News Ridgefield looks to renewed Economic Development (Apr '09) Mar '14 Daniel 3
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Connecti... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Amado Sigurdson 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Connecticu... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Karena Krapp 20
News CRRA Ordered To Make Payouts To Towns (Dec '07) Sep '13 Dodie Winterfeld 12
News Polling Places (Feb '08) Sep '13 Rueben Rollings 9
More from around the web

Barkhamsted People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]