Lenz, Linda K., 37

Full story: IndyStar.com

Linda K. Lenz 37, of Greenwood, IN died October 31, 2010. She worked for the Center Grove Schools along with FedEx and Circle K. She is survived by her husband, Ronnie; children, Samantha and Joshua Lenz; parents, Eugene and Dora Gritton, Jr.; sisters, Susan Martens, Patricia McMichaels; and several nieces and nephews.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Feb 15, 2011

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Crips, sorry I don't know him at all, nor her parents. But Linda was very sweet and I talked with her just a day or two before she took her life and never got a clue that she was struggling so much. I agree with you; I will never forget her. She was precious.
Julie

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Iíve known Linda since high school and was shocked to hear through a friend she had passed. Our lives took different directions towards the end of high school after she relocated to the Indianapolis area for family reasons. Although we had not remained close friends throughout the years, in conversations both with her, and mutual acquaintances it was apparent she was unhappy with decisions made years ago. In a recent conversation Linda expressed remorse and guilt as for not living up to her personal achievements goals long ago set. Now looking back I could see one of the most humble personís god had created, who only wanted to live to her potential was trapped trying to live an honorable life. While decisions made sometimes are latter found to be incompatible we should not punish those for mistakes. Linda Gritton was such a precious and wonderful person to be taken so soon in life.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Julie (or anyone) why was she miserable? I spent evenings with her, time with her several years ago, and I suppose she never opened up to me. But I cannot figure out what was going on. If someone has details or can share, I would appreciate it. I have no wish to torment her husband for anything--I don't even know him. I just want to understand. We live maybe 20 minutes away from her. I guess I was so close...but still so far away from her....
Julie

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

I have known Linda since we were 13 years old. She always had a smile on her face & a laugh for everything! She was my BEST FRIEND & I love her more than anything! She was there for me when others weren't - always the ONE person I could count on!

I was there when her children were growing up - every birthday every Christmas - and I cherish those memories EVERY day!

She loved "her Ronnie" WITH EVERY BEAT OF HER HEART from the moment they met! Samantha & Joshua were the icing on the cake! Her world revolved around them & she loved them dearly!
Unfortunately I am as lost as everyone else is to why this happened, but I know that she loved her family more than anything on earth!

I miss her greatly!

Anyone who has anything different to say should just keep their comments & thoughts to themselves!
Her family has enough to deal with than to add your crap! Have a bit of respect & decency!
Ryan

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

She was a rational and balanced individual that unfortunately was surrounded by many of godís mistakes that profoundly affected her ability to cope in todayís word. She was a product that many had great expectations due to her gifted abilities, but due to unfortunate circumstances those were forever stifled by the lackluster desire by a few individuals. I only hope for the few inner circle reasons, they finally come to realization of their contribution.
Sam

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Judged:

Ryan wrote:
She was a rational and balanced individual that unfortunately was surrounded by many of godís mistakes that profoundly affected her ability to cope in todayís word. She was a product that many had great expectations due to her gifted abilities, but due to unfortunate circumstances those were forever stifled by the lackluster desire by a few individuals. I only hope for the few inner circle reasons, they finally come to realization of their contribution.
To all the jerks who wish to post on this:

My mother was a wonderful woman. You have no right to judge her, her family, her life, her choices, or our choices. I have met none of you. She never talked about any of you. So obviously you were not important in her life and not in her 'inner circle'.

She did have rough close to the end, but she dealt with it the best she could. No one saw it coming, as with just about every suicide and we, her 'inner circle' miss her more than you can possibly imagine. And any of you who post hurtful things, accusing my family and ME of killing my mother, are in the wrong. I do not wish God mercy on your soul. You will be judged.

For all you know it could be your fault. But I am not blaming you, her "friends". I am blaming the medication that she was on. She was on a lot of it due to surgeries, and past injuries. All that coupled together with an incompetent physician led to her making HER decision.

I will however blame you and people like you, the ones not in her "inner circle", for putting even more pain in my heart. Just an fyi I will never forgive you. Any of you who blame ME for my mothers death.

Good luck in your lives, you "non inner circle" people.
Sam

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Oh and I am God's mistake? Take a good look in the mirror, you jerk.

She didn't love you. She didn't want you in her life. Ask God if he will forgive you for that one.
Anthony

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

I have known Linda for a very long time, and she did have a very loving heart and cared for everyone. She always had a smile on and would always make you laugh when you were not. I will miss her and always remember her for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bargersville Discussions

Search the Bargersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 22 hr Two Cents 86
corrupt judge craney Jul 21 TRJ 2
Homecoming Festival set to be rip-roaring good ... (Sep '08) Jul 18 Paragon Citizen 4
Michael Noel (Apr '13) Jul 17 lmao 5
Tell your State Trooper Stories here! (Apr '09) Jul 16 just me 64
pervs to keep your kids from Jul 16 concerned parent 3
Review: Street Links National Apprsl (Mar '09) Jul 15 Nickole 117
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bargersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••