D_H_J_

Smithland, KY

#1 May 25, 2012
WHo dis girl? Anyone know bout her?
wow

Union City, TN

#2 May 25, 2012
She's a sweet girl and doesn't deserve to be on this awful site.
Pam

Tishomingo, MS

#3 May 26, 2012
She is a very sweet girl...... Stop trying to start crap.... She has a very good head on her shoulders... Volunteers her time... Very respectful young lady...
Chris

United States

#4 May 27, 2012
I agree with both comments above. She's a good girl that would do anything for anyone. If you wanna know about her maybe you should ask her personally moron
Bull

Miamisburg, OH

#5 Sep 14, 2012
Yea she's a great girl. A good guy asks her on a date and she turns him down, then asks him relationship advice a month later. She is just like every other girl around. She claims Christian values, yet she treats guys just like anyone else. I know a guy, who truthfully and genuinely like Kathleen. He asked her on a date, and she turned him down. He trys talking to her, and she plays him off. He could have been the best thing for her, yet she doesn't give him a chance. Some kind of Christian she is.
what?

United States

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Bull wrote:
Yea she's a great girl. A good guy asks her on a date and she turns him down, then asks him relationship advice a month later. She is just like every other girl around. She claims Christian values, yet she treats guys just like anyone else. I know a guy, who truthfully and genuinely like Kathleen. He asked her on a date, and she turned him down. He trys talking to her, and she plays him off. He could have been the best thing for her, yet she doesn't give him a chance. Some kind of Christian she is.
Your role as a Christian is not determined by whether you wanna date someone or not. If a girl that you didn't want to date asked you out, would you date her anyways because you thought it was the Christian thing to do? No, probably not. No where in God's word does it say thou shalt date anyone who asks. She probably didn't feel that way for him. If you don't like someone like that then you don't.
Bull

Miamisburg, OH

#7 Sep 18, 2012
No, but did she have to lie? And then turn around and rub it in my face? No she did not.
cry me a river

Chicago, IL

#8 Sep 19, 2012
Bull wrote:
AWWWW MY HEART POUNDS PINK AND PURPLE PANTHER FOR, FOR F#CKSAKE WAY YOUR CRYING ABOUT IT YOU THINK SHE TOOK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAD, DUDE YOUR ASS ASKED HER OUT AND SHE STAMPED REJECTED. ON YOUR FOREHEAD. GET OVER IT, SECOND YOU TALK ABOUT BEING CHRISTIAN LIKE HOW MUCH ARE YOU BY LOOKING DOWN ON HER BY TRYING TO FIND HAPPINES? Wow some someone need. Help in the head can you say stalker
wow

United States

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Bull wrote:
She is a awesome girl and so very sweet.... Just because she turned you down doesn't change who she is! I'm sure she didn't feel the same way about you as you did her. She prob just didn't want to lead you on, and you were probably stalking her to begin with!! I have no clue why you would compare that to good Christian values!! Turning someone down for a date does not change your Christian values!! And she probably didn't lie to you, at the time she prob just didn't want a relationship!! So I think you need to get over it!
hmm

La Center, KY

#10 Sep 24, 2012
i. love. how. she. is. know. as. just. a. "Christian girl"
wow

United States

#11 Sep 24, 2012
hmm wrote:
i. love. how. she. is. know. as. just. a. "Christian girl"
What's that supposed to mean?!?
What the heck

Smithland, KY

#12 Sep 24, 2012
Bull wrote:
Who are you??!! Why are you trying to say bad stuff about her?? Some christian you are for talking bad about her!
Kathleen

United States

#13 Sep 28, 2012
Bull wrote:

Just because I turned you down doesn't mean I have bad Christian values and I don't know who you are but if I turned you down it means that I must have not liked you in that kind of way. And I am pretty sure I don't play people off. I'm pretty sure I've never even asked people that I have turned down for relationship advice ever after turning them down.Oh an also dont go on sites and post things about people that aren't completely true, please talk to me personally instead of saying rude things about me behind a fake username. If you were mature enough you would come talk to me first before putting a bunch of lies on an awful site like this.
CRY ME A RIVER

Mountain View, CA

#14 Sep 28, 2012
Kathleen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I turned you down doesn't mean I have bad Christian values and I don't know who you are but if I turned you down it means that I must have not liked you in that kind of way. And I am pretty sure I don't play people off. I'm pretty sure I've never even asked people that I have turned down for relationship advice ever after turning them down.Oh an also dont go on sites and post things about people that aren't completely true, please talk to me personally instead of saying rude things about me behind a fake username. If you were mature enough you would come talk to me first before putting a bunch of lies on an awful site like this.
KATHLEEN,that was very well said,
Clint

Calvert City, KY

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Wow whoever "Bull" is, needs to grow the heck up. If all he has better to do is sit here and talk crap about a young loving and caring girl then he needs to seriously get a life! He sounds like a real winner! Ha! No wonder she rejected him, he sounds like a complete low life! Ha wow people these days!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Armour? 7 hr Shameful 4
Shauna harrell dennis Aug 22 Whatever 28
Circumcision Aug 21 Ewww 2
Beautify Barlow LOL Aug 20 5 feet and growing 5
military family harassed by local D and M renta... Aug 19 topazugly 1
Teacher screwing students Aug 17 Ccb 13
Sondra cox Aug 16 yesser 10

Bardwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance