'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232846 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#45663 Aug 18, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he will lie, steal and cheat his way back into the White House. You will see the real Obama then, but it will be to late.
The bible says there will be gnashing of teeth, get ready.
Hmmm,, ever notice how cheney was always snarling, and gnashing?

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#45664 Aug 18, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't rich, so in your mind, I must be a stupid Rep. Somehow ME THINKS the joke will be on you gullible Democrats.
You are the ones who doesn't realize when you are being led down the primrose path.
You must be watching NBC and CNN and getting those subliminal messages to believe Obama no matter how much he lies.
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't rich, so in your mind, I must be a stupid Rep. Somehow ME THINKS the joke will be on you gullible Democrats.
You are the ones who doesn't realize when you are being led down the primrose path.
You must be watching NBC and CNN and getting those subliminal messages to believe Obama no matter how much he lies.
george WMD bush lead you down the path. Did you realize that? Now who's the gullible one? Bah! NBC is tied in with FAUX, get a clue!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
AmericanLady

Danville, KY

#45665 Aug 18, 2012
On the heels of Rupert Murdoch’s tweet last weekend encouraging “every voter” to read Ed Klein’s blockbuster book on President Barack Obama, Dick Cheney is also urging Americans to read this book before the November election.

The former vice president told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that Obama’s administration has not been a typical Democratic administration.

“It’s way over to the left,” Cheney told Hannity bluntly.

Cheney revealed to Hannity the best book for insight into Obama and his disastrous administration is Ed Klein’s best-seller The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/Cheney-Amat...
Jay

Springville, TN

#45666 Aug 18, 2012
Not everybody who's black thinks the sun rises and sets in Obama's xxx. Some do not see a "color line."

Ex-Democrat Davis to speak at GOP convention.

The former Alabama Democratic congressman who seconded President Barack Obama’s nomination at the Democratic National Convention in 2008 will make another convention appearance this year — with the Republicans.

Rep. Artur Davis, once described as “Obama from Alabama,” served as a Democrat in the House from 2003 to 2011. He occasionally bucked his party during that time, even voting against Obama’s signature health care overhaul. He made a failed bid for Alabama governor in 2010, then in May said he was becoming a Republican.

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus announced Thursday that Davis would be speaking at the GOP convention in Tampa, Fla., along with Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.), Gov. Bob McDonnell (R-Va.), Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-La.), Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Rep. Connie Mack (R-Fla.)

http://times247.com/articles/dem-who-supporte...
frank

Oakland, CA

#45667 Aug 18, 2012
AmericanLady wrote:
On the heels of Rupert Murdoch’s tweet last weekend encouraging “every voter” to read Ed Klein’s blockbuster book on President Barack Obama, Dick Cheney is also urging Americans to read this book before the November election.
The former vice president told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that Obama’s administration has not been a typical Democratic administration.
“It’s way over to the left,” Cheney told Hannity bluntly.
Cheney revealed to Hannity the best book for insight into Obama and his disastrous administration is Ed Klein’s best-seller The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House
http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/Cheney-Amat...
The GOPer’s Ministry of Propaganda is busy, busy, busy ...:-)
frank

Oakland, CA

#45668 Aug 18, 2012
Jay wrote:
Not everybody who's black thinks the sun rises and sets in Obama's xxx. Some do not see a "color line."
Actually nobody does or even talks about such idiocy, except for dumbf**k wingnuz while foaming from their empty heads :-)
Jesco White

United States

#45669 Aug 18, 2012
thry are all in it together...look for me on google or youtube. Jesco White...the dancing outlaw...
Jay

Springville, TN

#45670 Aug 18, 2012
Oh yeah, that's right, the military loves Obama - ha-ha-ha!!!!
~~~~~

Veterans occupy Obama's campaign office in Oakland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jay

Springville, TN

#45671 Aug 18, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually nobody does or even talks about such idiocy, except for dumbf**k wingnuz while foaming from their empty heads :-)

Oh the hell they don't! you blind sheeple. Obama has created so much racism and division in this country that it would make Martin Luther King roll over in his grave. He's undoing everything MLK stood for and died for you jerk! Take off the rose colored glasses!!!
frank

Oakland, CA

#45672 Aug 18, 2012
Jay wrote:
Oh yeah, that's right, the military loves Obama - ha-ha-ha!!!!
~~~~~
Veterans occupy Obama's campaign office in Oakland.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Here in Oaktown we appreciate a healthy opposition just as we celebrate diversity rather than colorblindness ... so what's your point?
Jesco White

United States

#45673 Aug 18, 2012
jay wants to slip one in his mouth
frank

Oakland, CA

#45674 Aug 18, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the hell they don't! you blind sheeple. Obama has created so much racism and division in this country that it would make Martin Luther King roll over in his grave. He's undoing everything MLK stood for and died for you jerk! Take off the rose colored glasses!!!
At least according to the GOPer’s Ministry of Propaganda, they've been busy, busy, busy ...:-)
Jay

Springville, TN

#45675 Aug 18, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in Oaktown we appreciate a healthy opposition just as we celebrate diversity rather than colorblindness ... so what's your point?

Oh yeah, it sure looked to me like they appreciated the vets in the Obama campaign office.

I don't have a point, the veterans had a point. They are sick of Obama and what he's doing and planning on cutting back on the military (if he gets in again)- and causing them limited time to vote while they're over there and everywhere in someone else's country protecting the enemy while our gates are wide open and Americans have to deal with the rampages on the borders. Some friggin' president!!! who allows anyone and anything to come in to this country so he can make them legally able to vote for his criminal cartel. And you have the audacity to talk about Bush constantly!!!

Keep your Oakland diversity to yourself, we don't need the rest of your warped minded kind poisoning the rest of the country!!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#45676 Aug 18, 2012
Jesco White wrote:

KMA you brain-dead, imbecilic, friggin' stupid, retarded &%$+#@^----
Your Kidding

Canton, NC

#45677 Aug 18, 2012
Jesco White wrote:
So inappropriate!!!! Of course you are from Chicago!!!!
Morons4Mitt

Rochester, KY

#45678 Aug 18, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, it sure looked to me like they appreciated the vets in the Obama campaign office.
I don't have a point, the veterans had a point. They are sick of Obama and what he's doing and planning on cutting back on the military (if he gets in again)- and causing them limited time to vote while they're over there and everywhere in someone else's country protecting the enemy while our gates are wide open and Americans have to deal with the rampages on the borders. Some friggin' president!!! who allows anyone and anything to come in to this country so he can make them legally able to vote for his criminal cartel. And you have the audacity to talk about Bush constantly!!!
Keep your Oakland diversity to yourself, we don't need the rest of your warped minded kind poisoning the rest of the country!!!
The US spends more on defense than the next 8 nations combined. 6 times more than China and 13 times more than Russia. I'll be glad to see some military cuts.
As far as the Boarder goes I really wish you Repubs would stick the talking points up your ass. Under Obama, deportations have increased by 70% and the number of Boarder Agents have doubled.
Morons4Mitt

Rochester, KY

#45679 Aug 18, 2012
The Obama administration deported a record number of illegal immigrants for the third straight year, according to figures released Tuesday by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
.'
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/18/news/...
AmericanLady

Danville, KY

#45680 Aug 18, 2012
The Emergency Powers Of Martial Law (Historical Outline)

1st: &#12288; Martial Law is declared by President Lincoln on April 24th, 1863, with General Orders No. 100; under martial law authority, Congress and President Lincoln institute continuous martial law by ordering the states (people) either conscribe troops and or provide money in support of the North or be recognized as enemies of the nation; this martial law Act of Congress is still in effect today.&#12288; This martial law authority gives the President (with or without Congress) the dictatorial authority to do anything that can be done by government in accord with the Constitution of the United States of America.&#12288; This conscription act remains in effect to this very day and is the foundation of Presidential Executive Orders authority; it was magnified in 1917 with The Trading with the Enemy Act (Public Law 65-91, 65th Congress, Session I, Chapters 105, 106, October 6, 1917). and again in 1933 with the Emergency War Powers Act, which is ratified and enhanced almost every year to this date by Congress.&#12288; Today these Acts address the people of the United States themselves as their enemy.

http://keystoliberty2.wordpress.com/2012/07/2...

Jay

Springville, TN

#45682 Aug 18, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>The US spends more on defense than the next 8 nations combined. 6 times more than China and 13 times more than Russia. I'll be glad to see some military cuts.
As far as the Boarder goes I really wish you Repubs would stick the talking points up your ass. Under Obama, deportations have increased by 70% and the number of Boarder Agents have doubled.

Stick this up yours:

'No papers, no fear': Illegals taunt America by bus

Over the past few weeks, a group of nearly 40 housekeepers, day laborers, students and immigration activists has been making its way across the country in a ragtag caravan, chanting “no papers, no fear” and proudly declaring “I’m undocumented” in public gatherings....

They are on the bus tour, dubbed the “undocubus,” to highlight their plight and to challenge their anti-immigrant foes in the ongoing national debate on immigration.

Their tour, which began in Arizona, has made stops in Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee.

And just where do you think they got the money to rent a bus and pay for the gas to run around the country, eh?

Obama has upped the ante to 1.8 million to compete for jobs at a time when young Americans can't find work. Ulterior motive ya think?

Well, I'll wager you.....I'd say the taxpayer's footed this rendezvous, compliments of DHS and Obama, that's who!!!!
Jesco White

Canton, NC

#45683 Aug 18, 2012
AmericanLady wrote:
The Emergency Powers Of Martial Law (Historical Outline)
1st: &#12288; Martial Law is declared by President Lincoln on April 24th, 1863, with General Orders No. 100; under martial law authority, Congress and President Lincoln institute continuous martial law by ordering the states (people) either conscribe troops and or provide money in support of the North or be recognized as enemies of the nation; this martial law Act of Congress is still in effect today.&#12288; This martial law authority gives the President (with or without Congress) the dictatorial authority to do anything that can be done by government in accord with the Constitution of the United States of America.&#12288; This conscription act remains in effect to this very day and is the foundation of Presidential Executive Orders authority; it was magnified in 1917 with The Trading with the Enemy Act (Public Law 65-91, 65th Congress, Session I, Chapters 105, 106, October 6, 1917). and again in 1933 with the Emergency War Powers Act, which is ratified and enhanced almost every year to this date by Congress.&#12288; Today these Acts address the people of the United States themselves as their enemy.
http://keystoliberty2.wordpress.com/2012/07/2...
I just want to get you pregnant...so smart, it is so sexy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shauna harrell dennis Jul 21 teensy 17
Jason Boulton (Aug '15) Jul 20 useless 6
holder holds them all Jul 20 holly 7
Holly Armour? Jul 18 Haha 2
News Laid off Verso workers open BBQ take-outs Jul 12 revj 2
trista wilson Jul 11 kitty 10
Who is Cody west Jul 10 Truth hurts 2

Bardwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance