Catherine

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2012
Whats the story on her
whats up with that

Sedalia, KY

#2 Jun 27, 2012
Which one? There are two. One of them was on that singing show. It's a crying shame all that talent and she can't get her act together. The other one I think is sick or was sick.
Catherine

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2012
The one that sings. Was just wondering what kind of girl she is
ah

La Center, KY

#4 Jun 27, 2012
Great girl...Doesn't need to be on a site like this...Yeah she made a few mistakes in her past but everyone is not perfect! Brandi is a great mom and she is a great person...Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise,...
did not

United States

#5 Jun 27, 2012
Her singing at Carlisle relay for life was not very good. Personally I never did think she was such a "wonderful" singer. But hey we all have an opinion.
whats up with that

Sedalia, KY

#6 Jun 27, 2012
She can sing, but she is extremely damaged goods. To many drugs and to much alcohol. Lots of wasted talent!
Not talent

Somerset, KY

#7 Jun 28, 2012
Too many drugs,ding dongs and alcohol she is a hot mess
Catherine

Lockport, IL

#8 Jun 28, 2012
Who she going now. Still that Copland boy?
Whodunit

Lockport, IL

#9 Jun 28, 2012
Who she going with now. Hadn't heard much out of her.
tracy

Canton, NC

#10 Jun 28, 2012
Same as she always was. Druggin but lyin and tryin 2 cover it up. Good liar.
moses

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jun 29, 2012
she can thrive if she stays with God!
friendtilend

United States

#12 Sep 13, 2012
Haters!!!!!!!! Desperate people say and do despetate things. She is doing so good people cant stand it. She is in love with a good man and life couldn't be better for her. She attends church faithfully and gives voice lessons to kids who wanna learn from the best! So get ah life and worry about yourself not others. You must not have what she does or you wouldn't be so jealous. Get a job, fall in love with someone that loves you for you, and maybe you wont be so miserable. YOU WONT FIND ANY OF THOSE ON TOPIX!!!! SORRY TRACY AND CATHERINE UR LIVES MUST REALLY SUCK! GOOD EXAMPLE UR SETTING FOR UR DAUGHTERS! MUST REALLY SUCK TO BE U!
looknthemirror

United States

#13 Sep 13, 2012
tracy wrote:
Same as she always was. Druggin but lyin and tryin 2 cover it up. Good liar.
Are u seriously talking about "druggin, lyin and tryin 2 cover it up"??? U smoked more crack and sucked more black d!cks than any addict iv ever known, while married i might add! U of anyone should know wut its like to have others judge u for ur past. U were way worse!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crack wh&$e Emily farver Thu Yep 10
Jeff Carson (Jul '11) Aug 16 Haha 21
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 16 MAGA 1,035
Car wash Aug 14 Yep 2
Papermill Sold Aug 13 Hmm 4
Iron Banks hotel in Columbus (Feb '13) Aug 12 Ed kn 22
What about her hubby Aug 9 Drop it or to the... 15

Bardwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardwell Mortgages