Jenny Smith's daughter tiffany ur man...

Jenny Smith's daughter tiffany ur man is cheating

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

better find out

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 17, 2009
does anyoneknow him, he dates jeannies daughter tiffany, if so she needs to know that hes cheating, with his ex from indiana and another one but i dont know her name.She needs to watch him.
hmmm

Bardstown, KY

#2 Nov 18, 2009
thanks for the info!
shes has the hots for him

Shreveport, LA

#3 Nov 18, 2009
Jade has the hotts for la chinga watch ur man
service point

Bardstown, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2009
just tell them in person instead of posting it in these forums
tiffanis mom

Clarksville, TN

#5 Nov 20, 2009
who are u and can u get me prof she dont beleave it but i was thinking somthing myself.
la changas girl

Clarksville, TN

#6 Nov 20, 2009
i know jade and her husband very well and was at there wedding she does not have the hots for la changa so leave her alone please!
alexs girl

Clarksville, TN

#7 Nov 20, 2009
ive heard a lot about him screwing around but i dont believe half the stuff i hear because the sources are not reliable but if you can get me proof his azz is grass. if u know my boyfriend and kno these things about him u must be close to him. i liked to kno were u got this information from.
friend of a friend

Bardstown, KY

#8 Nov 28, 2009
alexs girl wrote:
ive heard a lot about him screwing around but i dont believe half the stuff i hear because the sources are not reliable but if you can get me proof his azz is grass. if u know my boyfriend and kno these things about him u must be close to him. i liked to kno were u got this information from.
I know u better watch ur man close hes seeing a girl from chaplin and probably alot more.Just watch him and believe what u hear he dont care how old they are he will sleep with them.
someone that knos ya man

Ft Mitchell, KY

#9 Nov 28, 2009
alexs girl wrote:
ive heard a lot about him screwing around but i dont believe half the stuff i hear because the sources are not reliable but if you can get me proof his azz is grass. if u know my boyfriend and kno these things about him u must be close to him. i liked to kno were u got this information from.
i kno alex an u better watch him cuz he has cheated on u but i dont think that he mess's wit jamie anymore i kno alex cuz he lives wit my mom an stepdad if u need to kno anything else just send me a email msg at [email protected] an i will tell u wat i kno or answer ur questions im just lettin u kno cuz i wouldnt want my man to cheat on me either i would want someone to tell me if my man was cheatin on me well talk to u later girl
ANGIE

Bardstown, KY

#10 Nov 29, 2009
someone that knos ya man wrote:
<quoted text> i kno alex an u better watch him cuz he has cheated on u but i dont think that he mess's wit jamie anymore i kno alex cuz he lives wit my mom an stepdad if u need to kno anything else just send me a email msg at [email protected] an i will tell u wat i kno or answer ur questions im just lettin u kno cuz i wouldnt want my man to cheat on me either i would want someone to tell me if my man was cheatin on me well talk to u later girl
I DONT KNOW WHO U R YET AND HOW U GOT MY DAUGHTERS EMAIL ADD BUT I WILL FIND OUT SOON SHE DOES NOT EVEN LIVE HERE SO SHE DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ALEX UR JUST STARTING SHIT SO LEAVE HER OUT OF UR PROBLEMS U GOT A BEEF WITH ALEX THAT UR PROBLEM. IF HES DOING WRONG HIS GIRLFRIEND WILL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH. IM NOT GETTING INTO ANYONES PROBLEMS THATS THEIR PROBLEMS NOT MINE BUT LEAVE MY DAUGHTER OUT OF IT PLEASE .Jenny Smith's daughter tiffany ur man is cheating
TIFFANYS MAN

Shreveport, LA

#11 Dec 7, 2009
TIFFANY:::::why when u need to work you cant but when you need to run your mouth about me and and my girl u sure dont hessitate to make shit up. use that imagination of yours get off your ass and get a job!!!!!!!! i dont be running my mouth about you fuckin with ur babys daddy and your ex. if you wanna talk shit lets get the truth out and you know im the man that can do that. READY??? Ball game!!!!!!!!!!
how could you

Shreveport, LA

#12 Dec 7, 2009
Angie how could you say all that and than at the end say he is cheating?? you know what you better watch your own man cuz i heard he cheats on you with a girl that lives somewhere else. and i know her cuz she is my sister
Someone Special

Ft Mitchell, KY

#13 Dec 9, 2009
TIFFANYS MAN wrote:
TIFFANY:::::why when u need to work you cant but when you need to run your mouth about me and and my girl u sure dont hessitate to make shit up. use that imagination of yours get off your ass and get a job!!!!!!!! i dont be running my mouth about you fuckin with ur babys daddy and your ex. if you wanna talk shit lets get the truth out and you know im the man that can do that. READY??? Ball game!!!!!!!!!!
who in the hell r u talkin to or about cuz u dont kno wat the fuck ur talkin bout an i sure in the hell kno wat im talkin bout im not scared of u.u aint no body special an u aint scarin me.an i cant get a job i cant work untill 2011 so u need to get ur facts straight u dont kno nuttin bout me so if i was u if shut the fuck up bitch.i am wit my baby's daddy an we r gettin married an prolly havin another kid so u need to stay the fuck up out of my buzznazz im not the one that is cheatin on my man cuz im wit him most of the time an if im not im wit my family but n e ways i just wanted to let u kno that im not scared of u an i shouldnt be cuz u aint bout to do nuttin to me.an plus u dont even kno how to spell me name eitha so now wat but im done talkin to u cuz u aint nuttin but a piece of shit so holla ducses
Someone Special

Ft Mitchell, KY

#14 Dec 9, 2009
how could you wrote:
Angie how could you say all that and than at the end say he is cheating?? you know what you better watch your own man cuz i heard he cheats on you with a girl that lives somewhere else. and i know her cuz she is my sister
just to let u kno my stepdad is not cheatin on my mom so if i was u id shut the fuck an get ur facts straight before u go postin somethin on here that u have no idea wat ur talkin bout an wat r u scared to post ur real name is that y ur hidin behind a computer screen u dont kno shit bout my stepdad so u need to quit runnin ya dick suckin lips aite an who r u tell ma ya real name im not scared to say my name my name is tiffiny an that is my stepdad that u talkin bout an my mom an i dont like it at all so id stop if i was u i would really appreciate it if u would stop talkin bout them they aint done nuttin to u an u prolly dont even kno them for real ur just runnin it cuz u heard from other ppl but holla ducses
ANGIE

Bardstown, KY

#15 Dec 10, 2009
how could you wrote:
Angie how could you say all that and than at the end say he is cheating?? you know what you better watch your own man cuz i heard he cheats on you with a girl that lives somewhere else. and i know her cuz she is my sister
If my husband is cheating with ur sister than do u got the balls to say her name or r u just wanting to run ur mouth and try to start shit. i trust my husband so unless u got proof than keep ur mouth shut.
hes good in bed

United States

#16 Dec 10, 2009
I love getting it on wit him and I don't care if he's married or not u think I'm stupit I'm not telling you my real name.But do enjoyed the sex. Get what I what and I'm HAPPY...
Tiffiny

Ft Mitchell, KY

#17 Dec 11, 2009
if u r really gettin it on wit my stepdad then y dont u say ur name cuz u fuckin scared u aint nuttin but a pussy r u to scared to say ur name cuz ur scared ur gonna get ur ass whooped yea thats prolly rite if u aint scared then say ya name an u need to keep my stepdads name outta ya mouth cuz he dont want u ur just tryna start shit but guess wat its not gonna happen u aint nuttin but a scared bitch the only think that makes u happy is talkin bout everyone else u need to get a life worry bout urs not everyone else's ok bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Rogers case! Is it comming to an end? 7 min Guest 58
Rehtaeh nitram - heather martin 12 min Guest 2
Lamkin 2 hr Cindy 2
Mortgage Options 2 hr Wondering 1
Dumb blond at 62south 6 hr Jmatt 13
Wings and Ring 7 hr Admirer 6
NCHS Classmates Gone But Not Forgotten::: (Nov '08) 8 hr Mary Lou 523
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages