anyone have info on the free clinic?

anyone have info on the free clinic?

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

sick

Bardstown, KY

#1 Apr 13, 2009
does anyone know where the free clinic is? what are the hours?
answer

Clarksville, TN

#2 Apr 13, 2009
I have used it before. It has been a while. i think it is Tuesday night. I think there is another night too, but I don't remember what the other night is. It is a good clinic, but the lady that runs it thinks she is better then everybody else. But when you don't have a choice it is better than nothing. You can get your medication and much needed tests. Good concept. Rich judgemental lady that manages it though. Whatever you do don't offer suggestions or any kind of constructive suggestions. They don't want to hear about it. But again, it is better than no healthcare.
sick

Bardstown, KY

#3 Apr 13, 2009
do you know what time it's open? and where it's at?
not 4 sure

Shreveport, LA

#4 Apr 13, 2009
sick wrote:
does anyone know where the free clinic is? what are the hours?
Try to call Human Resources and ask them or maybe the Health Dept. They may hve this information on this. I think it could be down by the Housing Authority. But not really sure on that. There's one clinic that is for people that's working and there's also one that is for people that don't work. But if you are really sick then go to Flaget Memorial Hospital and if you don't have much money fill out some papers and if you fall into a bracket you wouldn't have to pay nothing but ask them for the papers and they have to be filled out within 10 days. I think but if I find out more on this then I'll post you on anything else o.k. good luck
sick

Bardstown, KY

#6 Apr 13, 2009
thanks, i appreciate the help. i will try calling them in the morning. :)
not 4 sure

Shreveport, LA

#7 Apr 13, 2009
sick wrote:
thanks, i appreciate the help. i will try calling them in the morning.:)
o.k. they should be able to help you. But if I do find any information then I'll keep you posted o.k. and ur welcome
answer

Clarksville, TN

#9 Apr 14, 2009
The Nelson county free clinic is over by Bethlem school. In the same complex with Dr.Abrams. Flaget Immediate care is across the street from Buzik behind the vet. It is where Sears used to be. If you need anything else, feel free to ask. If you call the Health Dept they can give you the name for the free clinic.
sick

Bardstown, KY

#10 Apr 14, 2009
i went out there today, but i couldn't be seen. when i went to sign my name it said 'no more people seen today' signed sam spalding. i got there pretty early too. the people in there did not look like nice folks. i was very uncomfortable as soon as i walked in, so i guess it's just as well i couldn't be seen. ended up just going to the ER since they don't ask for cash upfront, i can just pay them later.
not 4 sure

Shreveport, LA

#11 Apr 14, 2009
you can get help with paying the hospital bill if you ask for papers and fill them out within 10 days. But you have to fall in a guideline. And not make to much but not for sure how much it is.
answer

Clarksville, TN

#13 Apr 15, 2009
The hospital income guide line are pretty liberal. For 2 people you can make as much as 32,000/year and still get help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bardstown murders (Mar '17) 17 min Tragedian_ne 30
Fight at 62 south this weekend 20 min Seen it all 5
Takigawa 1 hr Tough Guy 1
Royalty Indicted! 1 hr --S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l... 17
Justin Hardin 3 hr Mom 20
was Ofcr Jason Ellis murdered by nwo? fbi? (Jun '13) 5 hr Tragedian_ne 35
Custody Lawyers (Mar '12) Wed SDH 20

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance